Published on December 18, 2016
1. Quiz master :ABIN BABU
2. GENERAL RULES The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change. The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or other electronic instruments. Audience shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors.
3. Shall we start?
4. 1.A question will be asked to a team and if they are unable to answer it will be passed to the next team. 2.Each team would be asked 2 questions each. 3. 10 marks for correct answer 4. no clues in this round
5. 1. Expand IIM?
6. INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
7. 2. Who is the Central Minister of Agriculture and Food Processing Industries?
8. Sharad Pawar
9. 3. Every nation in the world has one national library. Where it is situated in India?
11. 4. The indigenously developed light combat aircraft would officially replace the MiG-21 FL fighter jet of Indian army.what is its name?
13. 5. Who won 2013 UN Human Rights Prize?
14. Malala Yousafzai
15. 6. Which film bagged Golden Peacock award for Best Film at the closing ceremony of 44th International Film Festival of India?
16. East Timor film ‘Beatriz’s War
17. 7. According to Forbes which is the world's most valuable brand followed by Microsoft, Coca-Cola, IBM and Google?
19. 8. IFFI is international film festival of india.then what is ICFFI?
20. INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN FILM FESTIVAL OF INDIA
21. Lets move to the second round….
22. 100 years of indian cinema
23. 1.A question will be asked to a team and if they are unable to answer it will be passed to the next team. 2.BUZZER ROUND 3. 10 marks for correct answer and 5 negative marks for wrong answer.
24. 1. The film follows two criminals, Veeru and Jai hired by a retired police officer (Sanjeev Kumar) to capture the ruthless dacoit Gabbar Singh (Amjad Khan). Hema Malini and Jaya Bhaduri also star, as Veeru and Jai's love interests. Identify the film?
25. 1. Sholay
26. 2.Which is the third Indian film to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film after Mother India (1957) and Salaam Bombay! (1988)?
27. 2.lagaan,once upon a time in india
28. 3.Identify the person?
29. 3. Bhanu Athaiya the first Indian to win an Academy Award
30. 4.This legendary director is a part of which film industry?
31. 4.Rithu parno ghosh was a part of bengali film industry
32. Lets check out scores AND WE ARE MOVING TO REVEAL ROUND
33. No one remembers second best
34. Every one in this world is intrested only about first person to do something. We are totally forgetting the second best.
35. 1.WHO IS THE SECOND MOST MENTIONED MAN IN BIBLE?
36. 1.DAVID (1118 times) after jesus christ
37. 2. Who was the Second explorer to circum navigate the world?
38. 2. Francis Drake after magellan
39. 3. Who was the Second man in space after yuri gargarin?
40. 3.Alen shepard
41. 4.Which nation was Runner up of 2012 London Olympics?
42. 4.USA after china
43. Taglines & brands
44. 1. The Taste of India
46. 2. No one can eat just one
48. 3. Definitely Male
49. 3.Bajaj pulsar
50. 4. i m lovin it
51. 4. Mac Donald's
52. 5. Eat healthy, think better
53. 5. Britannia
54. From the pile of pictures you have to identify the common factor linking the pictures. It can be a person,institution or an organization. The pictures are the clues itself. Correct answer gains you 20 marks. 5 negative marks for wrong answer.
55. 1.FAHAD FAZIL
56. 2.IDUKKI HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT
58. 4.NARENDRA MODI
59. 5.RABEENDRANATH TAGORE
60. LETS CHECK OUT SCORES…
61. The AUDIO VISUAL round
62. Teams will be shown clips and will have to answer. • 10 marks for the correct answer and negative 5 marks for the wrong answer • Each Team would be asked 1 visual question. • Answering time is only 30 seconds. • No passing to the next team. Audience can answer.
63. LETS MOVE ON TO THE FINAL ROUND
64. 1 minute for each team to answer maximum number of questions. Each question carries 10 marks. 5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. MAXIMUM NO OF QUESTIONS 10