Published on July 14, 2016
1. ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO «G. L. RADICE» SIRACUSA
2. VEGETABLES GARDEN AT SCHOOL
3. Our didactic aim has intended to experiment, in a pratical way, how the garden vegetables are transformed from seeds into the plants
4. The children, by manual work, stimulate and consolidate the use of their own senses
5. Through exploration, observation and manipulation the children have been able to recognize the different kinds
6. Many small seeds we are
7. Under the ground, in disguise,we lie
8. Little by little, thanks to the sun, as small plants we grow
9. Higher and higher, our leaves in large size spring out
10. The children, hands up, playing the part of plants and dancing together, in a ring, recite rhythmically the rhymes
11. Aim of didactic play: know the numbers through movement. KNOWLEDGE OF NUMBERS The child approaches the circle indicated by teacher; he enters the circle and jump as many times as the objects inside the circle.
12. Aims of the game: learn to count, to respect the environment by recycling The Dragon eats waste
13. Each player chosen pawn and put it at the start
14. The players take turns in throwing the nut and moving number of square indicates the nut
15. Winner is the first to reach the destination
16. If you throw the paper on the ground : go back one If you recycle the paper of old newspapers : ahead of one In the path there are boxes with penalties or bonus…
17. go back one haead one
18. go back one haead one
If you think you know everything about different teaching ... 6 teaching techniques you should know ... use of games is a method that ...
Activities for Learning Strategies Instruction ... There is one activity for teaching each learning strategy. ... tourists to Italy ...
... Assessment Strategies and Teaching ... Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching entails the use and integration of ... Teaching Methods; Activities;
Discipline Strategies in the Music Classroom. Classroom Management Behavior Contracts Rules. Classroom Management Affirmation is one of the most direct and ...
... creators of the Tasty Cupcakes teaching games ... like cards and some dice and some paper and some colored pencils and all the ... Activities ...
Foreign Language Teaching in 19 Countries ... where all teacher education takes place, ... Effective Teaching Strategies
Early Childhood Mathematics: Promoting Good Beginnings. ... and teaching strategies. ... activities such as mathematics games and ...
Find lesson plans, activities, stories and poems, articles and teaching tools to help you in your primary classroom. ... All about me: Alphabet: An old ...
Teacher perspectives on integrating ICT into subject teaching: Commitment, ... teachers were developing and trialling new strategies ... Italy and Poland ...