Published on March 16, 2016
1. Future Technology & Advertising Mohamed Sharique. V
2. The Past Remains The Past • Advertising • Online advertising • “The very first e-advertising that took place was through e-mail.”- however it became known as “spam” and got filtered out. • “Display ads, or banners, entered the scene and at the time, people actually clicked them. Some companies reported 44% click through rates, compared to today’s average of 0.2- 0.3%.”- People became “banner blind”. • So what was next in-line?
3. The Present is the Key to the Past • Search ads and Social Media ads • People are starting to notice those too and not really enjoy them when they are not 100% relevant • Some smart guys hide the ads, and then we try to find them.
4. The Future is Where Data Content and Tech Collide • Over the next 10 years, discovery technology will begin answering these questions with increasing sophistication and accuracy. • Users will expect engaging, personalized digital experiences. • “Desktops will only be found in museums while over 90 per cent of Web browsing will take place on mobile devices.” • Wearables and connected appliances will be everywhere.
5. Adtile Motion Ads • Not hiding the ads. • Fun, engaging and actually interesting. • Modern approach. • The world is going mobile • Ads can take use of built-in GPS, gyroscope, motion coprocessor, accelerometer, compass, motions, gestures and more.
6. Fun Facts & Predictions • Gartner predicts that Mobile advertising is the next big thing. • Today, around $13.1 billion are spent on mobile ads a year • By 2017 it is predicted to reach $42 billion.
7. Word Of Mouth • According to Nils Forsblom, the CEO and founder of Adtile Technologies “advertising was meant to capture a persons imagination. The very best ads are very emotional and funny. If you make advertisements that one can relate to, that changes the ads. People will allow it.” • “Mobile is so different because it is such a private venue. I will not find one user on this planet who would use a mobile phone to see ads. It has to be a seamless extension of the application to work and it has to provide value for the user. If it does that, it also does not hijack the app. It does not give me five different messages, it gives me one message. It is actually asking me to do something.”
8. This is the F U T U R E • ImagesIntroducing Adtile Motion Ads.mp4
FAT - with clients both local and worldwide,wanted to have a consortium set-up with the Top leading Advertising Technology ...
DAS NEUE MEDIAOCEAN HEISST SIE WILLKOMMEN. Empowering People. Superpowering Agencies. PRODUKT
Digital technology and the internet, and the explosion of mobile is turning advertising on its head says Microsoft's Andy Hart
Laser indoor technologies... Advertising and Promotion, e.g.: trade shows; in-store ... ©2003 Future Advertising Technologies ...
The newest products and services from the biggest names in technology ... / The Future of Advertising. Edit. Edit Post; See ... about the future, ...
Reach affluent consumers through their most trusted online news source, with technology related advertising opportunities on bbc.com and BBC World News.
Predictions For The Future Of ... Future Media Trends. What trends ... New innovations in digital and advertising technology will continue to change the ...
Future advertising will focus more and more on new media where users can interact with advertisers.
FUTURE DOUBLES ITS TECHNOLOGY AUDIENCE TO BECOME THE UK ... an award-winning digital company that specialises in advertising solutions and publishing ...
The Future of Television? Advertising, technology and the pursuit of audiences. Marissa Gluck As managing partner of consulting ... The future of ...