Published on November 24, 2019
1. ~FREE !Read (Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind) Full-Acces Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind 100,000 years ago, at least six human species inhabited the earth. Today there is just one. Us. Homo sapiens. How did our species succeed in the battle for dominance? Why did our foraging ancestors come together to create cities and kingdoms? How did we come to believe in gods, nations and human rights; to trust money, books and laws; and to be enslaved by bureaucracy, timetables and consumerism? And what will our world be like in the millennia to come? In Sapiens, Dr Yuval Noah Harari spans the whole of human history, from the very first humans to walk the earth to the radical ? and sometimes devastating ? breakthroughs of the Cognitive, Agricultural and Scientific Revolutions. Drawing on insights from biology, anthropology, paleontology and economics, he explores how the currents of history have shaped our human societies, the animals and plants around us, and even our personalities. Have we become happier as history has unfolded? Can we ever free our behaviour from the heritage of
2. ~FREE !Read (Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind) Full-Acces Author : Yuval Noah Harari Pages : 443 pages Publisher : Harper Language : eng ISBN-10 : 0062316095 ISBN-13 : 9780062316097
3. q q q q q q DETAIL OF BOOKS Author : Yuval Noah Harari Pages : 443 pages Publisher : Harper Language : eng ISBN-10 : 0062316095 ISBN-13 : 9780062316097
4. Book Image View Books By Yuval Noah Harari
5. 1. 2. 3. 4. If You want to have this book, please click button download in below.... Your benefits at a glance: Enjoy your content the way it was meant to be experienced: without interruptions, without ads! New titles added every day! We like to keep things fresh! More than 10 million titles spanning every genre imaginable, at your fingertips! Unlimited Books, AudioBooks, Magazines and more wherever you are: directly in your browser on your PC or tablet!