Published on January 29, 2016
1. ART LUXURY FASHION LIFESTYLE FRENCH GASTRONOMY & WINES www.FrancePavilion.com Presentation Season 2016 – 2017
2. What A Pop Up Gallery. France Pavilion highlights the power of French creativity by showcasing a curated selection of French (or “France-inspired”) contemporary artists working on all media (painting, sculpture, photography, mix-media…) and all forms of arts (Design, Fashion, Jewelry...) An Event Space. France Pavilion hosts corporate and public events including a VIP Opening Night, Art Talks, Meet the Artist Events and when possible a Collectors Dinner, Private Cocktail or Professional Breakfast.. Each edition of France Pavilion is unique and tailored to meet the needs of its partners.
3. French Touch Events is recognized as one of the World’s Leading International Full-Service Events Specialists. Over the past 25 years French Touch Events has created and produced more than 2,500 events in the US and Internationally, including Best of France (over 500.000 visitors in Times Square & Broadway in September 2015). Sebastien Laboureau, international art curator and advisor. A long-time art enthusiast and experienced art collector, Sebastien is a former investment banker at Goldman Sachs who has successfully curated several international art exhibitions. Various partners/sponsors in different industries: Tourism, Finance, Luxury, Fashion, Gastronomy , Car… Who
4. When Duration: 1 to 2 weeks. Time of the year: France Pavilion will be held either as a standalone, or in conjunction with another artistic event taking place in the host city. For example: The Miami Beach Edition was held during Art Basel.
5. A Prime Location: Depending on the city and the tone of the edition, France Pavilion will be hosted either in an art gallery, an empty modern commercial space, or in an exclusive and atypical setting (hotel, private club, personal residence…). Cities being considered: Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, and Philadelphia, Boston, Detroit, New York, San Antonio, Dallas, Denver, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Austin, Raleigh, Miami. Where
6. Why Becoming a Sponsor of France Pavilion Exhibit your Products and Services in an elegant and exclusive setting and participate to an up-standard cultural event as Art Events are. Invite your privileged contacts (Partners, Prospects and clients) to an Art & Luxury Experience Use France Pavilion as a tool to test your products/services locally in a potentially new market, or reinforce a current one. Connect with higher net worth individuals - Art Lovers and Collectors, trendsetters and opinion leaders, Americans interested in Culture, Tourism and France… - make new contacts and develop your database Benefit from Long Term Exposure Show your support for a cultural initiative
7. 25 contemporary French Artists including Richard Orlinski, Raphaelle Ricol, Maurice Renoma, Braden Summers, Nadine Debien, Kai, Kurar, Zevs, Alain Godon, Yom de Saint Phalle, Raya, Cerrone, Moz, Claude Charlier, Peggy Mella, Sophie Petitpas, Cedrik Cavalier, … 13 Partners and Sponsors including France.Fr, Guadeloup Islands, Haveney, Arts & Business Council Miami, Villa Azur, Maison Montaigne, President, Paul Bakery, Kusmi Tea, Greater Miami & The Beaches Hotel Association, French Media, Luxury Concierge Network, 1 Hotel… Miami Beach 2015 in Numbers
8. 5,000 square feet exhibition space ideally located in South Beach, just next door to the trendy Villa Azur More than 5.000 visitors Over 700 Guests at the VIP Opening Night party 10 Art Talks, 2 Fashion Shows, 3 Live Performances 3 off-site exhibitions in partnership with 1 Hotel Rooftop and Villa Azur Approximately 8 million visual impacts in International Media Miami Beach 2015 in Numbers
9. Breakfast Brunch Lunch Cocktail Reception French Wine Tasting Gastronomic Dinner Corporate Event Product Presentation Celebration Seminar Conference Team Building or any other event you may need in an elegant setting, we will evaluate your objectives to curate and customize the perfect event for your VIPs or your teams. Take advantage of the artistic environment offered by France Pavilion to add an exceptional art content to your event, such as conferences on the art market or art history, or a discussion with an artist. Budget: on demand Host Your Event at France Pavilion
10. W W W . F R A N C E P AV I L I O N . C O M France Pavilion @France_Pavilion #FrancePavilion CONTACT Sebastien Laboureau Cell : +1 786 216 49 24 Sebastien.email@example.com Skype sebastienlaboureau www.FrenchTouchEvents.com Rod Kukurudz Cell : +1 305 613 1250 Office : + 1 347 403 2122 Rod@CitizenEvents.com Sandrine Kukurudz Cell : +1 786-427-9637 Office : + 1 347 403 2122 Sandrine@CitizenEvents.com Daphné Lora Cell : +1 646 832 69 71 Daphne@CitizenEvents.com French Touch Events – New York Moonstar - Miami www.Moonstar.fr
General statistics; ... is a film about France and the featured attraction in the France Pavilion of Epcot's World ... Impressions de France is one of the ...
2016 2017 2015 Successful ... Societe Generale acted as Joint Mandated Lead Arranger, Sole ... downloadable data, presentation slides and supplement) ...
Expo 2010 pavilions ... to be the pavilion's general manager. ... The France Pavilion featured six paintings and one sculpture on loan from the Musée d'Orsay.
Call for proposals Luminothérapie 2016-2017.. ... LUCI Association, ... France - Tel: +33 4 27 11 85 37 ...
Presentation Board of ... General Program ... FULBRIGHT STUDENT GRANTS TO FRANCE 2016-2017 - Fulbright Grants 2016-2017
... hosted by the Government of France. ... The Rio Conventions Pavilion ... providing the opportunity to COP21 guests and the general public to ...
... is covering the Rio Conventions Pavilion (RCP), ... France. SEARCH; DONATE ... President, Innovation Bleues; Romain Troublé, Secretary General, Tara ...
Tour de France 2016 - 20/10/2015 - Presentation - Palais des Congres - Paris ... 2016; 2017; Grand Start 2016. Grand Start 2017. Discover Historical Guide.
Home > Forms Forms In order to view some forms, ... Presentation Request Form Release of Information 2016-2017.
Newsroom for: Investors & Press; Tenants; Archive presentations. 2016; 2015; 2014; 2013; 2012; 2011; Year ... Annual General Meeting of Shareholders 2014.