Published on January 19, 2016
1. Venue Maitland Civic Center A landmark since 1965, the Maitland Civic Center is the perfect location for an intimate gathering. Plus, its the site of the Maitland Farmer’s Market. Wiﬁ Provided | 641 Maitland Ave S, Maitland, FL 32751
2. Agenda Chef Dennis: Live Streaming Demo Kim Vij Pinterest Power 4:00 pm - - 4:45 pm 5:30 pm - Justice Mitchell 45 Tactics Blogger Breakout by Niche - 6:15 pm 6:15 pm - Sunshine Blog Awards 7:00 pm
3. Keynote Chef Dennis, as he’s known around the world, is a retired Chef and Culinary Instructor. A native Texan living most of his life in the Philadelphia area he now resides in Kissimmee with his wife Lisa. During the new phase of his culinary journey as a Food & Travel Blogger he has amassed an impressive combined following of over 925k on his social channels, with more than 35 million views on his Google proﬁle. Chef Dennis has now begun teaching “social media for small businesses” sharing his recipe for success in easy to understand format for the busy entrepreneur. He is currently writing his ﬁrst book “Social Media is not a Novelty, It’s a Necessity” A how to guide for small businesses and brands. You can ﬁnd him across most social media channels as @askchefdennis ; on Google+ as Chef Dennis Littley and on his blog www.askchefdennis.com. Chef Dennis Chef Dennis will take us into 2016 with a look at the future of blogging: live streaming. He will show best practices and tricks of the trade with a live demonstration.
4. Featured Kim Vij is co-founder and marketing director of The Educators’ Spin On It, popular blog for parents and teachers. Kim enjoys sharing tips for making every day moments into learning opportunities for children. With a teacher’s heart she developed Vij Consulting, LLC focusing on Pinterest and enjoys speaking at conference to business owners and bloggers. As a Pinﬂuencer she has created award winning Pinterest Boards with 1.6 Million followers by focusing pins on education and parenting. Kim has successfully partnered with leading children’s educational bloggers and brands to create powerful boards for early childhood education and families. In addition she co- organizers the Virtual Book Club for Kids and is a freelance writer with articles published online, in magazines and coauthor of 100 Fun and Easy Learning Games for Kids. Connect now with the Educators’ Spin on It. Kim Vij Kim will be delivering a high-level session on Pinterest strategies and how to develop this platform into the number one driver of trafﬁc to your blog. With over 1 million followers, she shares her best tips.
5. Featured After two decades in marketing and advertising, Justice Mitchell is recognized internationally for his ability to create heightened brand awareness and engagement for companies that span multiple industries. Clients and colleagues know he has a track record of delivering award- winning creative content, and consider him a respected voice as a professional blogger and social inﬂuencer. This socially minded, creative executive uses a Swiss Army knife in his branding because it is a visual representation of the diverse skills he brings to the party. Justice is experienced in leading and motivating teams, as well as conceptualizing and executing creative campaigns. A sought-after speaker, Justice frequently shares his expertise with other social media and marketing pros across the nation. One of the most popular presentations at this past year’s FLBlogCon, Justice has updated this powerful presentation. Justice Mitchell By popular demand, Justice will be reprising and updating his “45 Tactics in 30 Minutes” jam- packed with must-try and must- have widgets and gadgets and the newest essential social media tools.
6. Networking Always one of the most useful and popular sessions of the day, here’s your chance to meet like bloggers, people who are struggling with the same issues you are. Make new friends, greet old ones, and discuss ways to overcome obstacles and challenges speciﬁc to your niche of blogging. These small groups are not only good for networking, but for also ﬁnding your support group: a cheerleader, somebody to bounce a new idea off, and the conﬁdante to ask the questions you may be afraid to ask anyone else. Blogging can be a lonely profession where you often feel like you are just spinning your wheels but gaining no traction. This type of support group can be the very thing you need to revitalize your blogging and jumpstart your new year. Blogger Break Out by Niche Your best opportunity to gain a tribe to support your blogging endeavors. Make new friends; connect with old.
7. Networking Nominate your favorite blog for the 3rd annual Bright House Networks Sunshine Blog Awards, honoring the “best of the best” of blogs based in Florida. Nominations run through January 15th, voting through February, and then the big winners are announced right here at the FORUM! Join the ranks of the best blogs in Florida, in a variety of topics: business, travel, fashion, lifestyle, food, and more, Past winners include Authentic Florida, The Little Kitchen, WDW Radio, and Js Everyday Fashion. Sunshine Blog Awards Proudly presented by Bright House Networks to honor the best of the best Florida-based blogs.
8. Add-On Go Beyond the Banner Ad! Introducing Bess Auer’s Money Maker Mastermind Course 1 email, 2 ebooklets, and 3 podcasts each month A 6-month course done entirely online, going in-depth on a different Money Maker Model each month. Take a look at what you will learn: • In-Person Meet Ups • Publishing a Book • Publishing a Monthly Magazine • Producing a Web Series • Crafting a Corporate Campaign • Establishing a Member Site
10. Tickets Yes, tickets are still available! REGISTER NOW Use the code GUIDE to get $10 off!
In summer 2016 hundreds of international speakers will transform the Tyrolean mountain village of Alpbach into the European summer capital of discourse.
Forum Injektionstechnik 2016. Zur Behebung von Schäden an der Abdichtung erdberührter Bauwerke kommt immer häufiger die Injektionstechnik zur Anwendung.
Das d.velop forum am 14. und 15. Juni 2016 im Congress Center Essen. Erfahren Sie aus der Praxis und aus erster Hand, wie Sie mit d.velop-Produkten die ...
VisionForum 2016: ‚Innovation Valley‘ Wie gelingt ein ganzheitlicher technologischer, digitaler und sozialer Innovationsansatz? Die Debatte über ...
PM Forum 2016. Zusammen wachsen. Ideen verbinden. Projekterfolge gestalten. Unter diesem Motto erwartet das PM Forum 2016 vom 18.-19. Oktober in Nürnberg ...
»FI-Forum 2016 - Vom Kunden her denken.« Unsere Welt verändert sich immer schneller. Digitalisierung und Vernetzung sind in unserem Alltag angekommen.
Bereits das erste Security Forum im Jahr 2003 war ein voller Erfolg für uns, unsere Sponsoren und unsere Partner. Jedes Jahr zeichnet sich das Security ...
TPM®-FORUM 2016: Namhafte Experten aus TPM-Vorreiterunternehmen teilen ihr Wissen und ihre Erfahrungswerte mit Ihnen! Hohe Aktualität und Praxisbezug ...
Mit seinen 14.000 Teilnehmern war das Fujitsu Forum 2015 die größte Veranstaltung dieser Art in Europa. Mit dem Fokus auf fortschrittlichen Technologien ...
Mannheim Forum 2017. Über das Forum Ihre Ansprechpartner Mitmachen