Published on December 21, 2016
1. 1 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author
2. 2 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Fly Limitlessly By Top Motivator | Life Architect Author of Seven Buckets of Life
3. 3 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Copyright © 2015 Sandeep Kakkar All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means Without written permission from the author.
4. 4 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Dedication I would like to dedicate this book to my Mummy and Papa. Minus their teachings and upbringing, I am a Zero. Thanks to, two lovely souls who are and will always be part of my life and Soul.
5. 5 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Acknowledgements I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who saw me through this book; to all those who provided support, talked things over, read, wrote and offered their valuable comments. I would like to thank my loving family which comprises of one P and five R's. Pooja, Riddhi, Rajveer, Ruchi, Rajkumar and Rashmi who supported and encouraged me in spite of all the time it took me away from them. It was a long and difficult journey for them. I would like to thank Ashwani Kumar without you this book would never find its true identity. I would like to thank the Supreme motherly energy without your blessings the book would never find its true identity. Last and but not least: I beg forgiveness of all those who have been with me over the course of the years and whose names I have failed to mention."
6. 6 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Go, go, go, go fly high! Fly fearlessly and limitlessly! You don't know when your Visa on this planet expires. Moreover, the life is all about two breaths first you inhale, when you are born and second you exhale when you die. The most important thing in this life is how you lived in between these two breaths. "Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways," Stephen Vincent Benet. Everyone on this planet comes with a purpose they have some tasks to be accomplished. Few lucky souls are able to discover their purpose in life and they achieve greatness. On the contrary, many live purposeless burdensome lives and die.
7. 7 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author As already discussed, life is a game of two breaths. Then why not fly high and achieve greater heights in the life before the adventurous journey of the life stops. “The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and for deeds left undone,” Harriet Beecher Stowe. You have a limited time, then why not to fly limitlessly within that limited time. But before you fly I want to ask a small question. Can you fly high with heavy burdens? And the answer would be „No‟. In order to fly at higher altitudes you have to remove burdens that gravitate you. The burdens I am talking about are psychological in nature you can‟t see them but you can feel them. And they stop you to fly limitlessly. These barriers could be: I am talentless, I can‟t succeed. I don‟t have qualities, I will be jobless. I can‟t communicate properly. I don‟t have money to do business.
8. 8 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author I am not beautiful; No one likes me. I am too young, people won‟t take me seriously I am not good at studies. These thoughts will prison your talents and obstruct your growth. They will put locks on your gates to success. Remember, no one can fly high with burdens hence you need to remove such self-limiting burdensome thoughts. People with negative thought often live in inferiority complex and due to which they are not able to achieve great things in lives. Many people are broken by these types of thoughts and those people who overcome these self-limiting thoughts break world records. “Games are lost and won in your mind as much as they are on the field,” Carl Deuker. Champions have a different mentality they have a stronger self-belief. They surround themselves with positive thoughts and hence achieve remarkable success.
9. 9 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Ever seen, a bird flying high with stones tied up at the legs. Likewise, if you want to go high in your life replace the self- limiting burdens and fly light. You can‟t achieve great things in your life with a mind trapped in the prison of self- limiting burdens. Always keep your mind away from the influence of negative thoughts. It's scientifically proven that positive thoughts are million times stronger than negative thoughts. So, why to think negative, it will make you a million times weaker Negative burdensome thoughts will kill your talent hence replace them with stronger positive thoughts as follows:- I am talented, I will succeed. I have qualities I will get the job. I can communicate properly. I will earn money to do business. I am beautiful; everyone likes me. I am young and then also people won‟t take me seriously I am good at studies.
10. 10 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author This will set the things in the right tone. But thinking positive doesn‟t mean you don‟t work on your weakness. You need to work on your weakness and pluck them out of your life as a farmer plucks out the weeds which may grow along his crop. Flying steps Remember positive thoughts are million times stronger than negative thoughts. Today, you have the power to pluck them out once and for all. So go for it. List your negative thoughts which are blocking your path to become unstoppable. Replace the thoughts with positive thoughts. I have provided a sheet on next page you may use the same for listing your thoughts.
11. 11 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Negative Thoughts Positive Thoughts
12. 12 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Self-trust is the first secret to success” Emerson Trust yourself, your capabilities, skills, talents and unique gifts. Have faith in them and improve them on continuous basis this will lead to your success. Once you start believing in yourself and get passed by two, three milestones of success you will get tremendous confidence and motivational energy within. World‟s costliest aircraft worth billions of dollars with all the luxuries has zero value without fuel in it. Because it will never take off. The same is true for a person who has a lot of qualities, but has no self-belief. He won‟t be able to achieve anything substantial in his life. Self-belief is like a multivitamin pill that helps you to go that extra mile and provides motivational fuel 24X7 to achieve your goals.
13. 13 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author A talent backed by self-belief becomes an extraordinary talent. You can transform impossible to possible with the help of self-belief. "If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced," Vincent Van Gogh. Thomas Alva Edison the inventor of the light bulb failed 10000 times before he could invent it. If he wasn‟t backed by self- belief he wouldn‟t be able to invent the light bulb. It was the power of his unconquerable self-belief that ignited the fire of persistence and perseverance in him. If he was not backed by self-belief he might have quit. In many of his press conferences he quoted, “I have not failed, not once. I‟ve discovered ten thousand ways that don‟t work.” Self-belief is directly proportional to confidence i.e. more the self-belief more is the confidence and less of it will lessen the confidence. Success gets attracted to persons with high self-belief.
14. 14 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Believe in your talent and ability and see the magic in your life. The automatic way to develop self-belief is by the outcomes we get. If we got successful outcomes in the past we will develop a strong self-belief and vice versa. This automatic way could be very dangerous. Hence, If you are low on self- belief, and even you are failing again and again then also never throw doubts on your abilities and don‟t ask the self- limiting question such as “Will I be able to do that?” this kills self-belief. So don‟t doubt your own abilities. In fact get up with all your might and deliver your best. Here when I say don‟t pose self-doubts it doesn‟t mean one shouldn‟t do his proper self-assessment. If you feel you need to train your skills or you need to polish your abilities to grow in life, you must do it. Say to yourself “Yes I can do it, just a little bit of training and persistence in the direction will help me to achieve my goals” in this statement there is no self-limiting question. In the game of life there are two outcomes one is success and second is failure. In the process of avoiding failures
15. 15 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author if you do nothing then you will become nothing, in fact you must love failures because they are good teachers on the contrary sometimes success goes directly into head and the learning stops. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” - Robert T. Kiyosaki Great People have always learnt from their failures and kept the wheel of learning moving throughout their lives. The concept of self-belief can be understood in the lucid manner by the words of Walt Disney, “Somehow I can‟t believe that there are any heights that can‟t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
16. 16 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying steps Get paper and pen and write those self-doubts which have stopped you in achieving your goals in the past. (Here you can also check your negative thoughts list that you have prepared in previous chapter.) Now think how you could have overcome it with self-belief. Repeat the powerful question and the answer loudly for at least ten times. “Who am I? I am the Champion. I fly limitlessly.” Here is the lesson, if we self-talk negatively, if we pose self-doubts, we will never nurture confidence. An act without confidence will also be below average. So, start believing in yourself now.” There won‟t be another now. I will make the most of today there will never be another me, I will make the most of myself.
17. 17 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”- Neale Donald Walsch. Before the baby eaglet, learns to conquer the majestic skies. It has to learn to fly and before this could happen. It needs to come out of the cozy nest and the mother eagle helps it by throwing it out of the nest. If the baby eaglet tries to jump back in the nest, the mother eagle throws it out again. Who doesn‟t know yet how to fly? Is going to be the conqueror of the skies, Hence the mother eagle offers initial lessons she takes the baby eaglet to the top sky on her back and throws the baby from the sky. The baby eaglet has to come out of its comfort zone otherwise it may suffer badly from the injuries or even die. The fearless baby eaglet flaps her young feathers and it learns to fly and if the baby is falling down than mother takes it on her back but she won't help the eaglet every time hence baby has to come out of the comfort zone to conquer the skies. Over a time, we all gather a bunch of self- limiting habits, it builds a comfortable prison around us and the amazing part is
18. 18 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author instead of getting suffocated we start feeling protected in it. Remember, living for a long time in that comfortable prison. We kill our brilliance, potential, thoughts and eventually our mindset. A person trapped in the comfort zone will love to be in his own little environment and no willingness to move out of it. His comfort zone may consist of a living room, 2-3 friends, couch, TV, hang out places etc. And every day will be similar to the day before also he won‟t achieve anything remarkable. If you also feel trapped in comfort zone that is blocking your vision for life don‟t worry, here are two quick tips for your rescue:- 1. Write and act on all the flying steps provided in the book it will make you unstoppable and once you become unstoppable than no one can stop you not even the comfort zone. 2. Welcome the Change in your life, comfort zone enters in life due to static lifestyle so the key is Change. You can renovate your living space, add more motivational pictures with
19. 19 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author some wise sayings on the wall, join a club, follow an old hobby, or learn something new. So don‟t resist the change add it in life and after some time you will start loving it. Flying Steps I will read this book completely and act on all the flying steps. My self-limiting thoughts which are my habits now, I will break or change them and come out of the comfort zone. Don‟t allow your comfort zone to limit you from chasing your dreams. Go, go, go fly high, fly limitlessly.
20. 20 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain. Great minds live with a purpose in their lives. Identify your purpose if you want to fly limitlessly. Identify your purpose if you want to scale new heights and identify your purpose if you want to live a satisfied life. At times, it is difficult to identify a purpose in our life because purpose rarely shouts in your ears it simply whispers. In order to listen to that gentle whisper, you need to be focused and doing some action in life. And on your way you will meet with the purpose of your life. You can rarely get it sitting idle in life. Though Newton was lucky he sat idle when an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity. But then also in order to reach to that state of mind Newton had studied a lot of Physics he was not an illiterate. You can also read my book titled „Seven Buckets of Life‟ to know how life takes you
21. 21 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author to your destiny if you are an action oriented person. The importance of purpose in life is it gives a direction in life. With a purpose you get a limitless energy which starts flowing towards the direction of your goals. Purpose may be the thing which interests you the most. It may be something which makes you happy from within. At times, it may look weird to others, but it gives you a sense of accomplishment. You got something special in you. You have to believe in yourself and pull out that purpose which will give you enough fire to live your life extraordinarily. The purpose could be: To help underprivileged children with a motivational training and vocational training. To protect the environment and its resources.
22. 22 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author To design automobiles and deliver the state of the art designs to the world. To become a successful entrepreneur and help society at large. To fulfill all my dreams. Above are few sample statements you need to find your own. Never give up, dig out that purpose from within and live your life on a bigger canvas. Flying steps Think and rethink about your purpose? Take your time think for what interests you meditate deeply and try to find your purpose. A thousand mile journey starts with a single step. And the discovery of your life‟s purpose is that single step towards a thousand mile journey.
23. 23 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living,” Nelson Mandela. Passion is a strong feeling towards specific things or activities. You may hear leaders of their field saying “I have the passion for_____” this word passion if absorbed and used in a specific profession or activities has power to convert you from an ordinary performer to an extraordinary performer. Bill Gates said in an interview that he wants the world to remember him for his work in computer. He said,” he still eats, breathes and is obsessed with software. That‟s what he thinks about, that‟s what gets him excited.” Sachin Tendulkar was highly passionate for cricket and hence we see he holds the most of world records in the game even the captain of Indian cricket team agreed in an interview “that the passion Sachin has for the game is something
24. 24 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author unmatchable and will be agreed by most of the players.” Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California, Actor as we know today was born in the small and isolated Austrian village; he devoted his initial life for his passion towards bodybuilding. And with his passion and hard work he became the youngest ever champion of Mr. Universe title. Later he won Mr. Olympia seven times. After retiring from body building he found a new passion and entered Hollywood and was universally admired star since then. Passion has always fueled mankind with enormous energy and will continue to do so. Hence don‟t lag behind, Identify your God gifts be passionate of something you are talented in. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you,” Oprah Winfrey.
25. 25 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying steps I want to become a successful ______________ because I am passionate for it. Write it on a small card and read at least 3 times a day for next 30 days and see what magic it does in your life.
26. 26 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “You cannot conquer high skies like an eagle with the wings of a chicken,” Sandeep Kakkar. After you have developed a self-belief, found the purpose in life and added passion in your work. You need to move on and develop a stronger set of wings which helps you in flying at higher altitudes. It could be done through a dedicated training. “A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals,”-Larry Bird Keep in mind one can develop talent by way of hard work and dedicated training. Talent is achievable you can even beat the most talented guy in the world by virtue of your hard work. I meet with many professionals who say they don‟t have time to develop their talents and do some relevant things. Think Sunday as a golden opportunity to upskill yourself. Devote your Sundays to train yourself. Now let us calculate how many Sundays you have in
27. 27 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author your pocket suppose you were to live for 75 years and say your current age is 25 you have another 50 years to live. There are approx. 52 weeks in a year, so there should be about that many Sundays. Let‟s take 52 Sundays and multiply by 50 years and we have just 2600 Sundays. Now it on you to waste these Sundays by watching TV or other useless activities or make the full utilization of them nurture your skills and achieve your life goals. We live in highly cut-throat competitive world. In order to stay relevant in today‟s time. Every moment you need to up-skill yourself. You need to be on your toes and keep on with the continuous process of learning, unlearning and re-learning. Even if you are blessed with enormous talent there is no substitute for training, hard work, dedication, and discipline. In this competitive era it‟s very important to hone the skills in you by way of continuous learning. I don‟t mean you have to take a degree after degree by being into a continuous learning. I simply mean that just upgrade yourself on a daily basis. Otherwise you may become irrelevant in this dynamically changing world.
28. 28 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author If you update and upgrade your skills you will notice dramatic increase in your performance the same will keep you motivated – so Train Hard and get the stronger set of eagle wings and fly high in your life and become priceless. Flying steps Think, what areas you require training and go for that? Train hard and become a high flyer.
29. 29 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “A wise man makes his own decisions; an ignorant man follows public opinion,” Chinese Proverb. Everyday life offers you with a wide range of choice; it‟s on your intellect to make a wise decision. Your choices are like bank accounts if you make wise choices your account will be credited with lot happiness and bad choice will deduct happiness and make life miserable. Based on your quality of decision your rest of life is impacted. Hence, it‟s very important to make a wise choice. While making any decision, think properly, and analyze the situation apply the three Qs i.e. Intelligent Quotient, Emotional Quotient, and Situational Quotient. Search for the various alternatives. Compare the pros and cons and then take the decision. Evaluate properly before time because if you make a poor choice it is you who will suffer. In order to succeed you need to think deeply. Try to incorporate your intelligent
30. 30 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author quotient, emotional quotient, and situational quotient to make a wise choice. Flying Steps for making wise choice • What is the problem or challenge I am facing? • Come to the root cause by thinking 4 times about the ‟Whys‟ of the problem. • What alternatives can I apply? • What are the Pros and Cons of each Alternative? • What could be the best alternative in the given circumstances? • What Best Actions I have to take in order to fix the problem? • How I will evaluate the outcome of an Action?
31. 31 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it. Plan more than you can do, then do it.” Anonymous Planning is thinking forward process a good plan will always help you to stay focused at your destination. If you want something and have no plan then it's a wishful thinking and the chance of fulfillment of a wish without a proper plan is always slim, it isn‟t enough to just want something. You need to ask yourself, 'What am I going to do, to acquire the things that I want.' Your challenge is to bridge the gap between where you are right now and the goals that you want to reach by a proper step by step plan, you cannot fail badly if you have a solid plan and if you act religiously on it. Moreover, after crossing each step you will have enough motivational energy to carry on to reach the next step and eventually meet the goal. Hence, it‟s very important to plan first and then act. Both the things are mandatory planning without action will fail and same
32. 32 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author will be the result of action without a plan. Both complement each other. “Good luck is the result of good planning,” Anonymous. Along with a good plan you need to monitor your progress. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning,” Benjamin Franklin. Hence, keeping stock of your actions so that direction and speed of motion towards the goals can be monitored. Keeping a track also helps you to keep yourself motivated as you can see your progress but if you see that in spite of hard work you are not progressing then what you expect, review your options and alternatives and eventually you can take corrective measures. Don‟t mislead yourself on the journey of life continuously monitoring is a million times better than none monitoring and resulting in failures.
33. 33 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying Steps Today I will plan my work and then act on it. Prepare a chart of activities done in a day classify them as important, non-important remove all those activities which were of no use to your goals On the next page you will get a daily flying schedule which will help you to stock of your daily activity. It has a V.VIP Task that is the most important and never to be missed on that day. It has a checklist which you must follow in order to achieve a good work life balance. It has „To Fly List‟ use it to prioritize the daily tasks. In the left you can write whatever activity you did on the day it will keep your am and pm record too. Hope it helps to become an efficient flyer. If needed you may create your own.
34. 34 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author
35. 35 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign those tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea,” Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Work when seen first seems as bigger as a mountain but you can even cut the biggest mountain in the world by dividing the herculean work into small tasks and by doing those tasks persistently and sincerely. The formula is simple - Work = T1+T2+T3+Tn Here T1 is task one and so on and Tn represents the last division of the work. Hence, no work is impossible if you properly divide it into pieces and start towards its completion keeping the end in mind. Achieving the tasks one after another will keep you motivated and in the game.
36. 36 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Work is love made visible and if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy,” Khalil Gibran. Whatever work you do the profession you follow whether you are a doctor, scientist, lawyer, housewife, student etc. You need to understand that every profession every work in the world is important. Follow your profession with a lot of passion put your heart and soul into the work so that you can enjoy your work. If a singer enjoys his songs he sings with passion and put his heart and soul into the song his song will definitely touch your heart. And the quality of a song will also be awesome the same holds true for the work we do. Understand the importance of your work; put a lot of dedication, passion and joy to it this is the mantra for quality work. Once you start loving your job you will excel tremendously and work will be an exciting journey instead of boring one.
37. 37 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying Steps Whenever I take work in hand. I start with the completion in my mind and divide it into time bound tasks. Today I will divide my work into following tasks Work _______________ T1__________________ T2__________________ T3__________________ T4_________________ Tn________ Fill the below blank space with what you want be in your life and repeat the powerful line multiple times in a day. I am a successful ____________ and I work with a lot of dedication, joy, and passion.
38. 38 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” Alexander Graham Bell Keeping an eagle eye on the target is an essential element of success. Rather, I would say “Focus is the soul of success”. If you observe successful people they will always be focused and indulged in their work the same you need to do bring the power of focus and see how high the quality of your work goes. Steam engine can‟t operate unless steam is focused. Laser cuts thick steel sheets focused light. Likewise if your mind is focused on one task at a time then you can accomplish it with awesome performance. Flying Steps Today when I start my work I will concentrate on that work only. Prepare a list of distracters that obstruct your work and try to keep them at bay.
39. 39 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Those who work at a thing heart and soul not only achieve success in it but through their absorption in that they also realize the supreme truth –Brahman. Those who work at a thing with their whole heart receive help from God,” Swami Vivekananda. Put your heart and soul into the work you do. Keep your heart and soul in alignment. If they misaligned. The quality of work will suffer. In simple words, if you are working on a project and at the same time you are chatting with your girlfriend then your work won‟t give great results. The key is your thoughts must be aligned to the work at desk be focused. Avoid distracters like mobile phone, social websites, browsing the internet aimlessly. Take one work at a time without worrying of other things. Once the work is finished or set target is achieved then the next work should be undertaken multitasking must be avoided as it will divert your focus and quality of work will also be affected.
40. 40 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying Steps In order to fly high, “I will put my heart and soul in the work which I undertake from now onwards.”
41. 41 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow, “Helen Keller. Your brain is the most powerful super computer. You were born with a small recorder in the brain. Whatever you see, listen and speak get recorded by the brain either consciously or unconsciously. If you see negative things, hear negative stuff, speak negative to the world or to yourself. Then, you are programing yourself and your life. Remember the negative thoughts ruin the overall personality of an individual. And you will never get any positive outcome by seeding a negative thought. Stay positive with mind programming. Just throw away all the negative burdens have the self-belief, leave your comfort
42. 42 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author zone, live with a purpose and win. Program your mind for success. Do you eat daily? Silly question isn‟t. Let me modify the question, do you take mind food daily? Confused! For satisfying our hunger we eat variety of food. But for mind we never take Mind food. The Mind food keeps mind healthy and in functional state. It‟s not a physical food that you eat for energy. It comprises of thoughts if you see, read or hear positive thoughts you will fill energetic and your life will transform for sure. Thoughts come from different sources like Books, Society, Newspaper, TV, Parents, Boss, Schools, Colleges, life situations etc. the sources list will go on and on. Never act directly on a thought. Follow the three step process. 1) Observe the thought; let me tell you here that, what is the psychology of a thought? I the thought is negative in nature it will look very fruitful.
43. 43 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author you won‟t be able to resist the temptation of executing the thought. It is because negative thoughts always come with good looking outcomes but at the end they destroy lives. Negative thoughts are very sticky in nature they don‟t go away easily. On the contrary the positive thoughts come in a very simple way if you don‟t execute them they will not chase you they will go away. 2) Evaluate the thoughts; always think about the end results of the thought before putting it into action. Properly evaluate the pros and cons. If you choose a positive thought, back them with enough reasons, “Why you are going with them? And do exactly same with the negative thoughts. I mean back them with enough reasons why you are not going with them. 3) Execute, Apply the thought sensibly and with a lot of will power. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” Buddha.
44. 44 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Negative thoughts leads to negative programming in the mind impacting the mind in a negative way it always creates unnecessary hurdles in life. Don‟t make success a difficult process by this negative programming. The best way to remove that negative programming is Deprogramming. Deprogramming is a cleaning process when there is a lot of dust in the room we wipe it the same you need to do with negative programs just erase them . One way is write all the negative thoughts which are main source of negative programming on a piece of paper and then burn it. Yes it‟s not easy as it sounds but just go for it burn them and don‟t think negative. After burning say to yourself, I have just destroyed those thoughts which were blocking my success and glue yourself to some positive thoughts. Let me explain the process with Danny‟s story.
45. 45 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Danny is a chain smoker. He smokes 10 cigarettes a day he says to everyone he is proud to be a chain smoker without smoking, he can‟t live. Danny while speaking to others programs his mind to smoke and because of this negative program which is deep rooted in brain has become very powerful. And formed a suborn habit. Here what Danny needs to do, first write on a piece of paper all those negative thoughts which motivates him to smoke. So he picks a piece of paper and starts writing following points:- I am a chain smoker. I need to smoke on a daily basis. Without smoking, I can‟t live. Smoking is the best way to remove stress. Smoking is important before starting any important activity. When I prepare for examination smoking keeps me awake. Oops! Let me stop here otherwise you may feel like smoking. These types of negative lines are very dangerous once they get into head they are difficult to get rid of as negative thoughts has very viral effect.
46. 46 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Well, coming back to Danny, he writes negative thoughts on a piece of paper and burns them. Now he reads positive thoughts and he also prepares a small script which he reads. I am very happy now I have left that bad habit , I have burnt those thoughts those programs which inspired me to touch cigarette which was burning me and my money gradually. Now those thoughts can‟t destroy me anymore as I have destroyed them once and for all. Danny may feel the need to smoke in future also but once the messy room is cleaned it needs the regular cleanups. In live we may get the same negative thoughts from the outside environment .Danny is watching a movie in which suddenly, actor starts smoking Danny will definitely feel he must try one cigarette. But the program will be weak doesn‟t need to burn it simply go by reading positive script and stop hanging around with the negative thought and very important never dare to act on it. Always remember habits are nothing but the thought repeatedly acted on and
47. 47 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author deprogramming is destroying the Habit Thought and repeatedly taking an antidote thought. So that new habit can be formed and old habit can be removed. Flying Steps Make a list of negative thoughts and burn them. Write a positive script on a piece of paper and keep it ready as a missile to bombard any attack of negative thought. Never act without observing and evaluating the thoughts. Take an oath, “I will break all my negative habits by de programming them.
48. 48 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway,” Earl Nightingale. Don't give up. Nothing is impossible. Turn the negative into the positive and you'll be unstoppable. Many times life throws difficult challenges at you and you think it's good to quit. With this quitting attitude, you start settling for easy stuffs in life. Like a plague this wrong attitude of “settling for easy” spreads throughout the mind and spoils all your positive thoughts. Even the easy looking work also becomes difficult; the fire to do tougher tasks will never ignite in the mind of a person who settles for easy things. Therefore, it's important to overcome this thinking if you want to do real big stuffs in this dynamic world. Understand, that it's important to see the challenges in a positive light .Whenever
49. 49 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author you come across those challenges, which I promise you will, always approach them with positivity and with a mindset of “Nothing is Impossible”. Gradually, you will start loving challenges of life and achieve the things which seemed impossible earlier .From today onwards when you come across the toughest challenge you must approach as if it is saying to you „I M Possible'. One more point, whenever you find the problems in life always think somewhere there is a solution to it. It's just a matter of discovery. I don't know an egg came first or a Hen, but I am sure that solution came before problem .it‟s simply our approach, involvement and knowledge helps us to figure out the solutions to any problems of life. Please, don‟t show your back to the problem, face it fearlessly and you will win. Thinking that things are possible creates positive emotions in you and builds
50. 50 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author positive energy around you which is important to bring positive outcomes. Flying Steps Go in front of mirror and say five times,” I am deaf to word impossible, because for me everything is possible.” Today I have removed the word impossible from my vocabulary. Today I will, work hard to achieve _____________________________________ _____________________________________ and will never give up.
51. 51 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “He slept beneath the moon; He basked beneath the sun; He lived a life of going-to-do, And died with nothing done” James Albery Life comprises of years, years of days it‟s very important to start the day with positive note otherwise the years to come will always be at stake and one day the inevitable outcome will come,” And died with nothing done.” How you start your day sets the tone for your whole day. Hence, it‟s important to start the day with positive things. Read some favorites quotes you love this will give you required energy to stay motivated the whole day. Here are some positive one liners to choose from and read daily in fact you can develop your own too. There is a growing abundance in every area of my life. Thank you God for adding this day in my life I will make the most of it.
52. 52 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author I am transforming myself into the person I dream of becoming. My body is getting stronger and healthier every day. The actions I put today will move me nearer to my goals By reading these types of morning one- liners, you can motivate yourself for each day and set a positive tone for that day. Flying Steps From today onwards I will start my mornings with morning one liner which are as follows (write your own or chose from above one-liners)
53. 53 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. Nelson Mandela The courage is mind‟s quality to face the difficulties of life without fear. Have no fear in mind and face all the difficulties you get in life keep moving keep crossing all the hurdles and when you reach destination and see back you will laugh at yourself that these pity hurdles were scaring you initially which you have crossed now even if those hurdles were as massive and big as Mt. Everest you will feel bigger than them after crossing them and you are standing on finish line enjoying the fruits of success .Remember the journey may be painful but with courage once you finish the journey then the satisfaction you get is just awesome and I have no words to describe that satisfaction received after one achieves his goals.
54. 54 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying Steps S.M.A.R.T. Flying Steps for goal attainment:- Specific. What will the goal accomplish? How and why will it be accomplished? Measurable. How will you measure whether or not the goal has been reached (list at least two indicators)? Achievable. Is it possible? Have others done it successfully? Do you have the necessary knowledge, skills, abilities, and resources to accomplish the goal? Will meeting the goal challenge you without defeating you?
55. 55 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Write your final goal :- Draft a courage statement :- Why you want to achieve your goal? Plan to achieve your Goal :- Results-focused. What is the reason, purpose, or benefit of accomplishing the goal? What is the result (not activities leading up to the result) of the goal? Time-bound. What is the established completion date and does that completion date create a practical sense of urgency? Goal Sheet
56. 56 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “Success lies beyond your fears.” Sandeep Kakkar Don‟t be scared of your fears more you will, bigger they will appear. Flap your wings and make an intelligent flight towards your fears and your will conquer skies. Fly towards your fears intelligently, make a proper list of all your fears and develop a solid plan to overcome them. For example if you fear to study long hours. Then fly fearlessly towards it and make a plan incorporate in it how you will work towards the direction. Start studying 2-3 hours and then gradually reach to the peak by studying 7-8 hours or even more. Believe me once you conquer your fears life starts showering many goodies on you. Most people have fear of failures and they never start be a warrior and fight the fears. If eagles fear that they will fall from sky they will never reach to the conquer the skies. When fear conquers you, your bladder will pass the liquid without your permission, you won‟t be able to stand and your
57. 57 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author mouth will dry and you will have an inability to perform. The adrenaline will spike and you will run away from your fear with your shaky legs. Be like an eagle trust your wings and fly high over your fears. Fly fearlessly towards your fears and overcome them. Flying steps Promise yourself that you will work with courage and will overcome all fears in such a way that your fears will be afraid of you. Fill the sheet given on the next page that may help to overcome your fears.
58. 58 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying towards fears List your Fears Think and write below, if you overcome above fears how your life would change. Break your fears in small achievable steps How you would overcome your fears in those small steps? Work hard to overcome your fears.
59. 59 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “The trouble is, you think you have Time,” Buddha. Don‟t kill time. You waste time because you get it for free. Today if you kill your time, tomorrow time will kill you, this is true in two senses, one everyone is mortal and second wasting time leads to a mundane and dissatisfied life. Time is the most precious gift to the mankind from nature equally available to all. Everyone has 24 hours and 7 days in a week. No one can claim that he has an extra time neither nature gifted extra time to big legends. So, why don‟t finish the works in hand? Why not give some gifts to the world? Why not do some big deeds in life? Why not leave a legacy behind? Manage you time well, with prioritizing you can enhance the quality of life and Performance. Pareto‟s Law or 80/20 law can help you in great deal to prioritize our time more effectively. The law rests on the premise that:
60. 60 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author 80% of what we achieve takes 20% of our time 80% of what we achieve takes 20% of our effort You therefore need to focus on the important 20% of our tasks. To help you schedule your priorities you can use the Urgent and Important Matrix which helps in determining how to schedule a particular task within four quadrants. Flying steps Classify your daily tasks in below quadrants and put your 80 % of effort on the 20 % of Urgent and Important tasks.
61. 61 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “With but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower.” Johnny Weissmuller Many times due to adversities of life, frustration and demotivation creep in the life and you start feeling that goal achievement is impossible, “I can‟t achieve my goals”. This is the time to nourish the will power otherwise you will not be able to overcome the frustration. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”Og Mandino. Below are three ways to strengthen and nourish your will power: 1. Never say die, the person with strong will power always says, “I will survive.” add the same punch line in your life and keep repeating it while you face any challenge.
62. 62 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile,” Roger Staubach. 2. Go that extra mile push yourself - never quit easily for example body builders develop their will power by doing their last 3 reps when the muscles can‟t pick weights anymore. Push yourself to the limit and go that extra mile. “A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace,” Ovid. So never quit easily push your limits. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort, “Jesse Owens. 3. Be Disciplined have a soldier like self- discipline in life even for a soldier initial training is tough, without self-discipline he can‟t learn other skills. Hence his
63. 63 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author trainer forces him day by day, morning and night to take tough drills. Soldier is pushed to touch his limits and even go beyond. While doing his drills many times he is punished, warned and gradually the self-discipline creeps in. He also learns other new skills easily. The same you need to do in order to develop that soldier like self-discipline so that you are ready to face the toughest challenges of life. Flying steps I will nourish my willpower and strengthen it, by following incorporating three things in my nature: 1. A Never say die attitude. 2. A Strong will to go that extra mile. 3. Soldier like self-discipline.
64. 64 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Positive environment around us creates an aura required to succeed in life on the contrary the negative environment around us attracts negativity and failure. Hence it‟s of almost importance that we pay attention on our surroundings and take steps to make it positive. Our Environment consists of Family, Friends, Educational Institutions, Teachers, Parents, Society, books, TV, Home, and Newspapers etc. if all the constituents are positive then it results in positive mindset and you get top performance. And if our environment is Negative then it results in negative mindset and poor performance. In the world of Mathematics negative plus negative is equals to Positive. But in real life negative plus negative equals to a Bigger Negative. So be cautious in choosing your environment keep it healthy, clean and positive. Never allow even a single negative in the environment as it destroys the positives.
65. 65 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Flying steps I will make my environment positive and help others to do the same so that I can live in a positive society. Write positive quotes in your house and workplace and stay out of the influence of negative environment.
66. 66 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Remember, my words you are the most powerful super human. Read the below lines and convert you DNA to an Extra ordinary DNA of a true Champion and fly with a promise. Nobody can fly as high as you can, Nobody can fly as fearless as you can, Nobody can fly as limitless as you can, Nobody can leave the comfort zone as you can, Nobody can throw away the negative burdens as you can, Nobody has the unconquerable self-belief as you have, Nobody has the undefeatable passion as you have, Nobody can plan to win as you can, Nobody can train as hard as you can, Promise yourself, you will fly, you will fly high, You are an eagle you will conquer the sky, Nobody has the strongest wings as you have. Don‟t waste your time just fly, Fly with courage, fly fearlessly Go, go, go and Fly Limitlessly.
67. 67 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Now, promise me you will fly high and overcome all your obstacles and achieve a greater success in your life. Promise me no negative situation in life will break you. In fact you will break those situations. Promise me no negative thought could invade your positive mindset. And Let me promise you that you are not alone in the journey of life. I promise you from my end that “I am an ordinary man with one passion to convert you into extraordinary”. So my promise is your success, to work with you step by step to guide you to mentor you so that you can become an extra ordinary performer. “People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily,” Zig Ziglar. If you want to keep yourself motivated it‟s very important to work in a winning team. As a life Architect I may help you to achieve your dream life. Flying steps Get in touch with me at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
68. 68 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Looking forward to hear from you and would like to see your valued suggestions.
69. 69 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author Let‟s fly now, in many of my workshops, I conduct Eagle Wala Meditation (Eagle Meditation). So why don‟t you close your eyes and think you are an eagle. Oops hello….. Kindly open your eyes and follow the instructions first. Please sit in a calm and comfortable place. Imagine you are a 7 year old kid you are an egoless, tensionless little child. Go to your childhood when your mind was pure you had a beautiful imagination you may think of your childhood fun. Fill your heart with the joy. Now when you are in happy mood thing you are an eagle who is sitting on the top of a tree looking to the sky at the top. Now you flap your strong wings and fly off the tree into the sky and in no time you are flying high. The clouds are touching your face you can see many the tiny mountains below. They seemed huge when you were idly sitting on the tree. Now they appear tiny green stones. You can see the river below. As you are flying high your happiness is increasing you
70. 70 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author want to conquer the skies. You are happy you have no worries of tomorrow you have no jealously with others. You are a conqueror and you take the world‟s challenges with full confidence you have the ability to Fly high and keep breaking the records of your own limits. Just do it the break records, always be happy and fly really high breaking all the limits as you can now fly limitlessly. Flying step Gain more insight into life by reading Seven Buckets of Life. It is world‟s First Self-help Novel with Dual endings. Buy Seven Buckets of Life‟s kindle edition from Amazon.com or
71. 71 | P a g e Sandeep Kakkar-Top Motivator| Life Architect | Author paperback edition from Flipkart.com. Take your Business and Personal Life to Bigger Heights! Increase the Performance, Skills and Profits by Sandeep’s Workshop…… Sandeep’s workshops can transform the way you see the life and you get a treasure of gains which includes:- Increased organizational performance and productivity by training Human Assets Increased employee’s ownership and reduce attrition. Increased revenues. Training Engagement till your profits are doubled. Train to win in any competitive level. Discover a winning person within you. Reach to your top performance. Eliminate negative thoughts. Develop an unstoppable self-confidence. Pluck out stress, shyness, stage fear. Live a happy and successful life And many more…. Contact : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.sandeepkakkar.com