Published on February 10, 2014
There are new apps popping up every day, GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
and I know that keeping up with all of them can be daunting. GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
Some of you might even think that it’s stupid, GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
but it’s a habit * you should get into , And it’s helped me stay ahead of most of my digital contemporaries * GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
Because you don’t truly understand the value proposition of an app until you’ve tried it. GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
With all that in mind, here are 5 apps you might want to be investigating. GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
NOTE: I’m not endorsing these apps in any way, these are just a few that I have my eye on. GARY VAYNERCHUK GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
1. Confide Snapchat for texting Confide allows you to send and receive messages that “disappear” after reading. The UI has features that make screenshots basically impossible, and end-to-end encryption means that the service never actually holds a readableversion of your message anywhere on their servers. GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
2. Secret Postsecret meets Tumblr With Secret, you create quotecards anonymously and share them out to a network of friends that the app pulls from your contact list. Everything is totally anonymous including commenting, and popular posts will propagate across multiple networks of people. GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
3. WUT Anonymous disappearing group texts WUT creates a group text conversation consisting of your Facebook friends also using the app. The messages are anonymous, and go one step beyond disappearing: They can only be viewed on your phone’s lock screen, and only five at a time. After that, they’re gone forever. GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
4. Proust Technicolor ranking “game” Proust is what would happen if you somehow smashed Cards Against Humanity into Trivial Pursuit, and removed any kind of win condition. You are given lists of funny, irreverent items and asked to rank them from top to bottom. The game then heavily suggests that you should share your results. Additionally you have the ability to make your own lists for your friends to rank. GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
5. Checkout51 Coupons for 2014 Each week there is a new set of coupons that get you cash back for certain purchases. They can be branded ($1.00 for Triscuits) or generic ($0.25 for any kind of fresh blueberries). All you do is send them a photo of your receipt from the grocery store to claim your rewards. GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
6. Flappy Bird Hyper-addictive, one-tap gaming ...Oh wait, nevermind. GARYVAYNERCHUK.COM
Staying up to date with new apps is a habit that all marketers should develop. You always need to be on the lookout for places to engage your potential ...
We explored the App Store and found five new iPhone apps ... The 5 Best iPhone Apps You Should Download ... should I wear my suede shoes today, ...
The five men’s lifestyle apps you should download today were all definitely made with men’s needs in mind. A lifestyle app can do a multitude of things ...
Five Free Android Apps You Should Download Today On Your Smartphone. Menu. ... Five Free Android Apps You Should Download Today. Posted on March 23, ...
If you’re part of the smartphone generation, chances are you understand the benefits and usefulness of apps. What you may or may not be aware of, are the ...
15 iPad Apps You Should Download Today ... Things is to apps what a five-star restaurant is ... (download link). If you’re a liberal ...
5 VoIP Smartphone Apps You Should Download Today.
Download these five apps of the week ... Stay current with a recap of today's Tech News from Digital ... you should probably download Nomwell.
5 Useful Cinematography Apps for iOS You Should ... apps definitely worth a download. ... the right apps, like these five cinematography ...