Published on July 13, 2016
1. visit us at https://blog.laowaicareer.com tweet us @laowaicareer If you’re looking for new job opportunities, then you’re in luck because, in these modern times, there are, a lot of job opportunities everywhere!
2. As I said, there are a lot of job opportunities everywhere you look, and this article will focus on the jobs that can be found online first and foremost. So, if you are looking for a new job opportunity online, then you’ve come to the right article! If not, however, I am sad to say that you won’t find much in the way of job opportunities here.
3. But for those of you, who want to work online from the comfort of your home, let’s get started.
4. Freelancing Jobs Yes, I’m sure you’ve probably already heard of this. There are many sites online that offer you new job opportunities as a freelancer. They all work like giant job boards on which you create a profile which is, most of the time, also the Resume or CV that gets sent to the client automatically upon your application to the job.
5. You send in an application in which you can add some work examples, a cover letter, questions about the job, or anything else you deem fit. If the client likes it, they will contact you and exchange messages with you until you either reach a particular kind of agreement and you get an offer which you can accept or rework to better suit you. If you come to an agreement, then you sign a contract between the two of you and congratulations! You just got a new job!
6. These jobs can be either one-time projects with a fixed payment paid upon the successful completion of said project or an hourly job which can end up being a full- time job or just something you do for a few hours now and then per your client’s request.
7. Now, it is up to you if you want to make this a profitable endeavor for yourself or not since you can request a lot of money or very little money for both the hourly and the fixed amount jobs. You decide how much to bid on a job.
8. It may seem impossible to get a high paying job this way because if you bid a large amount of money, then the client is going to pick the freelancer that will work for less money, right? Wrong! While in some cases that can be the truth, generally, if the client likes your cover letter, your examples and deems you to be a good fit for the job, even if they have to pay you more, they will probably pick you because it’s the quality that matters, not just quantity. So, if you are good at what you do, and you can prove that you are a good candidate for the job, then you will surely get the job.
9. The most popular sites for freelancers are Up work (formerly known as Elance), Freelancer, 99designs if you are a designer freelancer, use Toptal if you are already very experienced in your field, as well as FlexJobs, Crowded, and Guru.
10. If you believe that you could get new job opportunities as a freelancer on any of these sites, then feel free to sign up to one of them and jump right in. There are a lot of job opportunities for the right people on any of those websites!
11. Fiverr Now, you might be asking yourself why Fiverr isn’t one of the freelancing mentioned above websites. The reason I am putting it as a separate place for new job opportunities is that, while you are still considered a freelancer, it is you who posts jobs. You post gigs. And other people select your job and pay you. So, instead of applying for jobs yourself, you make your job to which clients apply, in a way.
12. Now, of course, for any clients to find your gig and want to request it, your gig has to be well written, compelling and persuasive. Nobody will want to hire you if they don’t think you are good and if your offer did not capture their attention. So, in a way, you could say you still apply to clients, but in my opinion, it is different enough from regular job opportunities found on freelancing websites to deserve a category of its own.
13. Websites that pay you Such websites give you a small amount of money for certain tasks you can do, and they are often not a very viable main income job opportunities, but over time the small amount of money builds up, and it can be some nice bit of additional income on the side. Websites that ask you to, let’s say, fill out a survey, watch videos, promote things, etc.
14. I will not list any examples because they are very easy to find, but just keep in mind that, while this is an opportunity to earn some extra money on the side, it’s not a great full-time job opportunity.
15. Those are some main basic ways of getting a job online. As I previously said, they have good job opportunities for those people who are willing to put in an effort. You just need to have a positive approach, be good at what you do or be persuasive, and you will find a lot of job opportunities online through any of these sites. It is all up to you if it will be just a few bucks on the side or if it will turn into a full- time job for you.
16. I hope you liked this article and that you found it useful. And besides, there are a lot of job opportunities online even if you don’t like any of the ones I mentioned so don’t sweat it. They are a quick Google search away. Alternatively, you could just apply to jobs outside of the Internet the old-fashioned way.
17. Bonus Click on the link below to read the full blog post. https://blog.laowaicareer.com/find-freelancing-jobs- online/
18. LaowaiCareer.com blog.LaowaiCareer.com • Search Jobs • Register as a Job seeker. • Subscribe to our Newsletter, Job offers and Blogs • Read our blog
The world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace where you can get literally anything you can think of done. Post your project for free.
Find freelancers and freelance jobs on Upwork - the world's largest online workplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work!
The world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace where you can get ... Jobs durchsuchen, die ... Freelancer anheuern und Freelance-Jobs online ...
View all freelance jobs on Upwork and apply online. Toggle navigation Upwork. Browse. Browse Categories. Web Developers; Mobile ... Find Jobs. Follow us
FreelancingGig is a premier freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for quality projects. Find freelancers and Post your projects for free!
Find thousands of freelance jobs online at Guru. Search and apply for jobs that interest you. Browse work opportunities now.
Hire freelancers and get freelance online jobs - programmers, web developers, designers, writers, data entry. Online job and project outsourcing work.
Post Projects , Hire Freelancers and Make payment at WorknHire. Find Freelance Jobs in ... FOR FREELANCING JOBS? ... Home Jobs: Online Jobs: Web Design Jobs:
BidOrHire - The best online freelancing site and outsourcing marketplace UK & USA. Find and Hire Professional Freelancers, at a click! Get jobs done fast.
Find your next freelance job at ifreelance.com. The most effective and affordable way for talented freelance professionals and businesses to connect. From ...