Published on December 15, 2016
1. FACTORS AFFECTING EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN HCL Presented By – Shubham Mongia
2. About the company Founded in 1976 by Shiv Nadar HCL is a global technology and IT enterprise operates in 31 countries. Its headquarters is in Noida (India)
3. Vision & Mission Vision "To be the technology partner of choice for forward looking customers by collaboratively transforming technology into business advantage." Mission "We will be the employer of choice and the partner of choice by focusing on our stated values of Employees First, Trust, Transparency, Flexibility and Value Centricity."
5. What is Attrition ?? Gradual reduction of the size of a workforce by not replacing personnel lost through retirement or resignation. Attrition Rate •Number of individuals or items moving out of a collective group over a specific period of time.
6. Current Scenario INFOSYS 20.4 % WIPRO 16.5% HCL 16.2% TCS 15.9% Data from 2015
7. Survey & Analysis low moderate low good moderate moderate High Responses Responses Sample size-200 Total Valid respondents-170
8. Major factors • Salary • Growth
9. Limitations Prime focus in HCL Unwilling respondents Fear of getting identified
10. Suggestions Improvements in work environment Salary Growth Regular Meetings
11. Conclusion HCl is 3rd in a row whose attrition rate is high but every one is contributing by their way to reduce attrition. It is believed that new generation of MBA’s will improve their horizon at workplace.