Published on July 13, 2016
1. Facebook Updates Algorithm WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM BLOGGERS, PAY ATTENTION!
2. FEBRUARY 4TH 2004 THEFACEBOOK.COM Facebook Algorithm Changes WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM It became a way for college kids to connect with each other online.
3. NOVEMBER 7TH 2007 FACEBOOK FAN PAGES Facebook Algorithm Changes WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM It shifted the demographic of the platform from college students to young professionals. Fans became very valuable, and you could even purchase more fans.
4. MARCH 30TH 2012 FACEBOOK TIMELINE Facebook Algorithm Changes WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM Timeline gave a unique opportunity to tell stories in a more engaging way.
5. 2014 DECLINE IN FACEBOOK ORGANIC REACH Facebook Algorithm Changes WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM Organic reach had dropped drastically between 2012 and 2014 by about 50%.
6. JUNE 29TH 2016 "BETTER" FACEBOOK NEWSFEED Facebook Algorithm Changes WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM New "better newsfeed" will feature friends and family at the top of your feed. The downside, this may cause reach and referral traffic to decline for some pages.
7. What This Means for Bloggers WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM THE ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE. Be prepared. Facebook will keep updating their algorithm as to how it will best fit their business. WE CAN NO LONGER DEPEND ON FACEBOOK FOR ORGANIC REACH. THIS IS BIGGER THAN FACEBOOK. Other social media networks are following suit.
8. What to do as Bloggers? WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM Focus on the QUALITY of your... CONTENT CONTENT CONTENT > > You can control the quality of your content and your platform but not the changes that happen in social media updates.
9. What to do as Bloggers? WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM WORK HARD
10. What to do as Bloggers? WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM GET PEOPLE THERE Move people from social media platforms onto your page.
11. What to do as Bloggers? WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM BUILD YOUR EMAIL LIST This should be your primary focus. Make sure everything you do has the goal of getting people onto your email list. This keeps you in control of your business.
12. What to do as Bloggers? WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM HAVE A BUSINESS MODEL Create a business plan. Not sure where to start? Search around online or join groups or coaching clubs such as the Become a Blogger coaching club. "Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right." - Henry Ford
13. More on this at WWW.BECOMEABLOGGER.COM
... you really need to pay attention to ... multilingual keynote speaker and blogger. Top . Use Facebook For ... With the new Facebook algorithm ...
The essentials of Facebook's algorithm changes. ... you should pay attention to your "display" rates ... Kayla Matthews is a business solutions blogger.
An Update to News Feed: What it Means for Businesses. One of the main reasons people come to Facebook is to see what’s happening in their News Feeds.
... we are launching new tools and updates that make it easier to develop and maintain apps ... More than 70% of Facebook developers are located outside ...
... reach as the number of unique Facebook users who see your updates. ... Beat Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm ... Pay attention to which updates ...
Find out what the new Facebook algorithm means for ... Pay special attention to the ... Check back for more updates as the new algorithm continues to ...
“ATTENTION FACEBOOK FANS ... Facebook now requires page admins to pay to promote their updates if we want our ... Then Facebook changes its algorithm ...
So how do you beat the Facebook algorithm? ... Facebook has been rolling out algorithm updates that have resulted in decreased ... Pay Attention To ...
3 Ways to Fight Facebook’s Algorithm and ... companies are already leveraging their media budgets to pay for ... she enjoys quick updates from ...
We’ll host a conference call to discuss our second quarter 2016 financial results. Find details at our Facebook Investor Relations site. Read more.