Published on October 15, 2014
1. Event Management Tips and Time Savers in The Raiser’s Edge CHELSEA DEROCHE
2. Tweet This Now #bbcon #LearnLab #ChelseaDeRoche #TheRaisersEdge 2 #bbcon
3. Agenda Discuss Event Tips and Time Savers for: • Setup • Registration Fees and Gifts • Seating • Event Tracking • Event Day and Post Event Tasks 3 #bbcon
4. Overview 4 #bbcon
5. Event Setup Tips and Time Savers 5 #bbcon
6. Copying an Event Record 6 #bbcon
7. Demonstration 7 #bbcon
8. Practice • You are beginning to plan for the 2015 Supporter Appreciation Dinner. • Create a new event record by copying this year’s event. 8 #bbcon
9. Event Registration Fees and Gifts Tips and Times Savers 9 #bbcon
10. Creating and Linking Event Gift Defaults 10 #bbcon
11. Demonstration 11 #bbcon
12. Practice • You want to use the same gift defaults for the upcoming Bowl-a- Thon as you did for the Walk-a-Thon. • Link the Walk-a-Thon gift default set to the 2014 Bowl-a-Thon and select the appropriate receipt options for your organization. 12 #bbcon
13. Using the Auto Display Option in Batch • Use the Auto Display option in Batch to quickly link gifts to new or existing event registrations. • You can automatically display: • Event Registration Fees. • Event Sponsoring Pledges. • Event Other Donations. 13 #bbcon
14. Demonstration 14 #bbcon
15. Event Seating Tips and Time Savers 15 #bbcon
16. Not Just for Seated Events 16 #bbcon Use for any grouping like foursomes for golf events or teams for a walk-a-thon.
17. Using Groups and Seating Notes Use groups for teams and group/seating notes for additional information. 17 #bbcon
18. Using Auto-Seating Use groups for teams and group/seating notes for additional information. 18 #bbcon
19. Demonstration 19 #bbcon
20. Event Tracking Tips and Time Savers 20 #bbcon
21. Using the Event Profile Report The Event Profile Report is located under the Profiles, Lists, and Directories category. 21 #bbcon
22. Demonstration 22 #bbcon
23. Using Event Dashboards 23 #bbcon
24. Demonstration 24 #bbcon
25. Event Day and Post Event Tips and Time Savers 25 #bbcon
26. Marking People as Attended Press Ctrl on your keyboard to select multiple names. 26 #bbcon
27. Making Participants Constituents 27 #bbcon
28. Demonstration 28 #bbcon
29. Practice • You need to update attendance for the Walk-A-Thon. • Mark the following attendees as attended: • Mark Adamson • Elizabeth Ashton • Melissa Elzy • Richard Jefferson • Mohammed Rahman 29 #bbcon
30. Take the Event Information with You • Take payments from all major credit cards using Blackbaud MobilePay™ • Direct integration for onsite check-in, 30 #bbcon registrations, and payments into The Raiser’s Edge database! • Available in the US and Canada • Requirements: • The Raiser’s Edge • RE:Event Module • RE:Event App for use on iPad® • Blackbaud Merchant Services™ Account • Blackbaud MobilePay Credit Card Reader
31. View, Search, and Register 31 #bbcon
32. Register and Accept Payments 32 #bbcon Displays in a Raiser’s Edge gift batch with a Credit Card, Cash, Check, or Pledge pay method.
33. Define Event Settings • Define individual and gift defaults and define the gift batch to be 33 #bbcon used. • Define registration units and costs (Defaults from the event record).
34. Summary • Event Setup Tips and Time Savers • Copy existing event information to a new event • Event Registration Fees and Gifts Tips and Times Savers • Create and link gift defaults • Select the auto-display option in Batch • Event Seating Tips and Time Savers • Create teams and groups using seating • Use auto-seating • Event Tracking Tips and Time Savers • Check your event details with the Event Profile report • Use dashboards to keep an eye on your events • Event Day and Post Event Tips and Time Savers • Mark participants as attended • Use the Event App to take the event information with you 34 #bbcon
35. Steps to Copy an Event 1 Open the event record that you want to copy. 2 On the Event menu, click Copy Event. The new event record appears with the copied event information. 3 Enter the new event information. 4 Click Save and Close. 35 #bbcon
36. Steps to Create a Gift Default Set 1 On the Tools menu, select Organize/Create Defaults. 2 Select Gifts from the Create defaults for list. 3 Click New to create a new default set. 4 Enter data in the gift fields that will be the same for all gifts associated with the event. 5 Click Save and Close. 36 #bbcon
37. Steps to Link a Gift Default Set to an Event 1 Open the event record. 2 On the Event menu, click Gift Defaults. 3 Click the binoculars to select the default set you want to link the event to. 4 Determine how the receipt amount is calculated. 5 Click OK. 37 #bbcon
38. Did this session leave you feeling electrified? Don’t forget to complete a session survey! Each completed survey enters you into a drawing to win a complimentary registration to bbcon 2015 in Austin, Texas*. *Blackbaud reserves the right to change or withdraw this promotion at any time, without advance notice. Promotion has no cash value and may not be exchanged, applied to, or combined with any other offer. 38 #bbcon
39. Training and Certification Make Your Daily Tasks Easier Execute Faster Increase Your Effectiveness Visit the Expo’s Training Booth 39 #bbcon
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
Feel like you’re running out of time to plan your event? We can’t stop the clock, but our experts can share tips and tricks for making your next event ...
Spice Up Your Friends Asking Friends Event ... 11:00–12:00 p.m. Event Management Tips and Time Savers in The Raiser's Edge On the Hunt: How to
This event has passed. Open Review. ... « Expense Tracking Management; Time Approvals Tips and Time Savers ...
... is the industry leading developer of on-demand event management software ... effectively plan an event including links to tips and time-savers, ...
Event Management Tips and Time Savers in The Raiser’s Edge 08‐Oct 11:00 am ... Gift Management & Batch Gift Entry in Luminate CRM 06‐Oct 3:30 ...
... Event Management Consultant at Freelance, CEO at... Past Raiser's Edge Specialist at DOROT, Marjorie S. Deane Little Theater | Community Arts at ...
ENTERPRISE MOBILITY MANAGEMENT. ... Citrix Support Secrets Webinar Series ... with some really key tips and time savers to help you make the very ...
Find event and ticket information. ... tips, and time-savers to feed your family for less! ... Use Eventbrite for event management and online registration