Published on October 10, 2014
1. 1 ESTABLISH A BRANCH IN POLAND A presentation brought to you by LawyersPoland.eu
2. 2 What is a Branch in Poland? • A branch opened in Poland is a form of business chose by many foreign investors. • This type of structure is preferred for its small costs. • A branch is not considered a legal entity and the full liability for its actions is taken by the foreign company.
3. 3 Establishing a Branch in Poland •The foreign companies must follow certain regulations in order to open a branch in Poland. • The name of the branch must be the same with the name of the foreign company translated into Polish and with the termination “oddział w Polsce”.
4. 4 Registering a Branch in Poland >> • A Polish branch must prepare the following information for registration: information regarding the branch’s name and address; a list with the members of the management board and the supervisory board of the foreign company;
5. 5 >> Registering a Branch in Poland • A Polish branch must prepare the following information for registration: details regarding the branch’s representative (address, personal identification number); information regarding the activities which will be performed by the branch (according to the Polish Classification of Business Activity).
6. 6 Documents Required for Registering a Branch in Poland>> • In order to register a branch in Poland, the following documents are required: the minute of the meeting where the decision of opening a branch in Poland was taken; the decision of naming the branch’s representative; a specimen of the representative’s signature made in front of the notary; the certified copy of the foundation deeds.
7. 7 >> Documents Required for Registering a Branch in Poland • In addition, the foreign company must also prepare the following documents for the registration of a branch in Poland: the articles of association of the foreign company; an extract from the registry where the foreign company was registered; the certificate of origin and a proof that the rule of reciprocity is respected.
8. 8 The Registration Procedure of a Branch in Poland • All the information and documents required for establishing a branch in Poland must be registered with the National Court Register. • As a result, the company will receive a certificate of registration, a statistical number and a tax identification number.
9. 9 Other Aspects of a Branch in Poland >> • After the registration of the branch in Poland, the next step is to register for the VAT with the authorized tax offices. • A Polish branch must also require the registration with the National Sanitary Inspection and the National Work Inspection.
10. 10 >> Other Aspects of a Branch in Poland • The branch established in Poland must keep separated books and statements. • The branch must deposit every year the balance sheet and the statements of losses and profits of the parent company at the National Court Register.
11. 11 Legal Assistance in Poland • If you are interested in expanding your business in Poland, opening a branch in this country is one of the best options you can choose from. • Our company formation specialists in Poland are ready to provide you with the necessary consultancy and a personalized offer. Contact us to see how we can help you.
12. 12 Thank you for your attention! Please contact us for more information at: (+44)203-287 0408 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.companyincorporationpoland.com/
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
Clients interested in opening a branch in Poland will find on this page relevant information regarding the procedures and regulation for branches.
Would you like to expand your business in Poland? Opening a branch in this country is one of the best options you can choose from. Take a look ...
Japan-based Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL) will open a new company in Poland, effective April 1, 2007. The company, named MOL (Europe) BV Sp. zoo Oddzial w Po
doing business outside the territory of Poland. The branch and ... Please also note that investors from some countries may not be able to establish a ...
How to establish a branch in Poland. Procedures and requirements to establish a branch in Poland are governed by the Act on the Freedom of Business ...
Poland Branch Office. ... Features of a branch office in Poland. A branch is usually an adequate vehicle for low cost projects. However, ...
Find here details in regards to the company formation procedure in Poland and how to acquire a ... Establish a Branch in Poland; ... Open a Company in Poland
MOL to Establish a new branch in Poland. ... BV Sp. z.o.o. Oddzial w Polsce is a branch ... but now deems it necessary to establish an agency ...
Home > About Us > CSC Poland ... branch in Poland and ... Citi Service Center is an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing ...