Published on January 28, 2016
1. Copyright, Performance Improvement International, LLC, 2016. Derivative Product Strictly Prohibited. Error-Free® Training Courses Performance Improvement International, LLC
2. Copyright, Performance Improvement International, LLC, 2016. Derivative Product Strictly Prohibited. Error-Free® Training Courses • PII has developed a suite of training courses that are based on solid Error-Free® technology, 100% data driven, and fact-oriented. • These courses are taught to companies that desire Error-Free® human performance and operation. • The courses are tailored to individual companies so they are 100% compatible with their existing system, process, and jargon. • The training courses are perfect supplements to the SixSigma program that is data driven and process oriented.
3. Copyright, Performance Improvement International, LLC, 2016. Derivative Product Strictly Prohibited. Error-Free® Technology’s History (1975-2016) The Error- Free Zone® Path 1 (1975-2006) Path 2 (1990-2011)Path 3 (2000-2009) Path 4 (2011-now) Path Area (from-and-end, years of focus) Breakthroughs based on more than 80,000 data points analyzed by PII for various types of errors and events in various types of jobs and working conditions 1 Errors and events modeling (1975-20015) WASH-1400 (MT, 1975), PRA technology. Three error types. Swiss cheese model. Prevention, Detection and Correction (PDC) model for implementation (1998). Event probability model (PII, 2006-2015), 2 Causes of and their effects on errors (1990- 2011) WASH-1400 (MIT, 1975) on operator errors. PII’s top 10 error traps based on operation errors (1993). PII’s error reduction training (QV&VSM, STAR, 1996). Situational Brain Insufficiency Model (2008). PII’s 18 shaping factors (2008). PII’s job-specific Error-Free® behavior (2011). 3 Layer of protections and their failure rates (2000-2009) Job specific and event specific LOP library (2006). Failure rate of LOPs due to intentional errors (2007). Failure of LOPs due to inadequate LOP design (2008). Failures of procedure and work plans (2009). 4 KALETM Human performance data bank (2011-2015). Equipment performance data bank (2011-2015). Human Performance Instant Root Cause Analysis (2013- 2014). O&P Root cause Analysis (2015). Pre-job Briefing Readiness (2014). Safety Management Readiness (2015). Error Risk Meter (2013) 3
4. Copyright, Performance Improvement International, LLC, 2016. Derivative Product Strictly Prohibited.
5. Copyright, Performance Improvement International, LLC, 2016. Derivative Product Strictly Prohibited. 5
6. Copyright, Performance Improvement International, LLC, 2016. Derivative Product Strictly Prohibited. Contact Us If you would like to receive more information regarding Error-Free® methodology, technology, and software; please feel free to reach out to us at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://PIIOnline.com Phone: (760) 722-0202 6
This course is available to groups onsite or via online webinar. For individual training, let us recommend the right course for you. All of our business ...
4 Silverlight courses · 315 video tutorials sort by ... Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library: new course releases;
If you are looking for the medical errors course that meets the FLORIDA ... Preventing Medication Errors 60150 l 2.00 contact hrs by Zane Robinson ...
Practical Python for Beginners tutorials, Practical Python for Beginners training, ... Register now to play the first 2 chapters of any course for FREE.
Prevention of Medical Errors 1 for Psychologists Prevention of Medical Errors Approved for Florida Psychologists and registered with CE Broker. Attn: Florida
Web Based on demand simulation training for CATIA V5. Learn anywhere at your own pace. Start training right now!
Florida Nursing CEs for $30. ... This two-hour DV course is in addition to the required 24 hours of general CE. Required Courses. Domestic Violence - 2 Hours;
Get best price for MYOB courses at $198 each. Free re-sit within 3 months. Convenient location and training conducted by Singapore Chartered Accountant.
I appreciate the effort made by NobleProg and the trainer in particular to hold this course, Bernard not only described the features of the product, he ...