Published on November 21, 2016
1. Daily Equity Report DAILY EQUITY REPORT 21/NOVEMBER/2016 WWW.MONEYMAKERFINANCIAL.COM MONEY MAKER RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
2. Daily Equity Report GLOBAL MARKET INDEX CMP %CHANGE NASDAQ 5321.50 -0.23 DJIA 18857.50 -0.07 S&P 2183.00 0.30 HANG SENG 22344.21 0.36 NSE GAINER COMPANY NAME CMP PREV. CLOSE CHANGE % NTPC 158.50 151.80 +4.41 EICHERMOT 21,765.00 21036.00 +3.47 SUNPHARMA 687.00 662.05 +2.65 BHARTIARTL 303.20 297.15 +2.04 HEROMOTOCO 2,934.05 2875.45 +2.04 The market indices ended lower, amid a volatile trading session, after comments from US Fed Chairman Janet Yellen’s raised the prospects of a rate hike sooner than expected while the ongoing developments post the demonetisation and a weakness in the rupee also dented sentiment. The Sensex dropped over 100 points during the last leg of today’s trade while the broader Nifty 50 hit 6-month low to end at 8,074. Any uptick in the market is short lived as the participants are shying away from taking fresh positions. The signal from FED on December rate hike has inflicted more pain on the rupee and equities which was already reeling from the demonetization. I INVESTMENT IDEA COMPANY NAME CMP PREV. CLOSE CHANGE % ZEEL 446.00 459.00 -2.83 ASIANPAINT 900.00 918.45 -2.01 TATASTEEL 385.00 392.75 -1.97 GAIL 426.65 434.95 -1.91 INFRATEL 352.00 358.85 -1.91 NSE LOSERS BUY ENGINERSIN FUTURE ABOVE 287.4 TARGETS 288.1 , 288.8 , 289.5 STOPLOSS 286 BUY HINDPETRO FUTURE ABOVE 462.7 TARGETS 463.8 , 464.9 , 466 STOPLOSS 460.5 SELL HDIL FUTURE BELOW 57.8 TARGETS 57.5 , 57.2 , 56.9 STOPLOSS 58.4 BUY POWERGRID FUTURE ABOVE 196.25 TARGETS 196.85 , 197.45 , 198.05 STOPLOSS 195.05 FOREX FOREX CLOSING CHANGE % CHANGE USDINR 68.0937 0.25 0.37 EURINR 72.2134 -0.49 -0.67 GBPINR 84.4158 0.03 0.03 JPYINR 61.5600 -0.54 -0.87
3. Daily Equity Report FII/DII INVESTMENTS CATEGORY FII/FPI DII DATE 16/11/16 16/11/16 BUY VALUE 4112.43 2641.1 SELLVALUE 5038.75 1497.66 NET VALUE -926.32 1143.44 COMPANY NEWS SECTORIAL INDICES INDEX CLOSE PR. CLOSE % CHANGE NIFTY 50 8074.10 8079.95 -0.07 NIFTY NEXT 50 21332.05 21231.55 0.47 NIFTY 100 8283.30 8281.95 0.02 NIFTY 200 4308.20 4306.75 0.03 NIFTY 500 6908.50 6903.45 0.07 NIFTY MIDCAP 50 3650.25 3641.40 0.24 NIFTY MID100 FREE 14363.00 14290.15 0.51 NIFTY BANK 18959.05 19087.85 -0.67 NIFTY AUTO 8983.85 8915.60 0.77 NIFTY FIN SERVICE 7602.80 7642.30 -0.52 NIFTY FMCG 19959.90 20154.00 -0.96 NIFTY IT 9476.45 9496.20 -0.21 HDFC sells Rs 869-cr Unitech loan to JM Financial ARC: In a filing to the BSE, HDFC said Unitech has not been able to service its loan regularly due to sluggish sale of its apartments with Unitech defaulting on loan repayment, housing finance major HDFC on Friday said it has sold the realty firm's outstanding loan of Rs 869 crore to JM Financial Asset Reconstruction Company (JMFARC). HDFC further said that these accounts were standard assets at September end, and turned NPA (non-performing assets) only at the end of October, 2016. Gitanjali Gems loses SEZ project: The government has approved the cancellation of Gitanjali Gems’ special economic zone (SEZ) project in Maharashtra. The cancellation, however, is subject to the development commissioner furnishing a certificate that the developer has not availed any tax or duty benefits including under service tax exemptions, if any, under SEZ Act/Rules. The Development Commissioner of Export Processing Zone had stated that the developer could not get the green zone converted to an industrial zone eight years from the notification.
4. Daily Equity Report POINT OF VIEW TREND: BEARISH TO CONSOLIDATE RESISTANCE: 8120, 8165 SUPPORT: 8040, 8005 STRATEGY: SELL ON HIGH PIVOT NIFTY SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 NIFTY 8326 8245 8164 8119 8084 8039 8003 7922 7842
5. Daily Equity Report POINT OF VIEW TREND: BEARISH TO CONSOLIDATE RESISTANCE: 19150, 19345 SUPPORT: 18830, 18705 STRATEGY: SELL ON HIGH SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 BANKNIFTY 19982 19663 19343 19151 19024 18832 18705 18386 18066 PIVOT BANK NIFTY
6. Daily Equity Report DISCLAIMER The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Investment in Stocks has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred based upon it & takes no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profit s or loss which may arise from the recommendations above. The stock price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Money Maker Research Pvt. Ltd. does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Analyst or any person related to Money Maker Research Pvt. Ltd. might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer Our Clients (Paid or Unpaid), any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.