Published on November 24, 2016
1. Daily Equity Report DAILY EQUITY REPORT 24/NOVEMBER/2016 WWW.MONEYMAKERFINANCIAL.COM MONEY MAKER RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
2. Daily Equity Report GLOBAL MARKET INDEX CMP %CHANGE NASDAQ 5,386.35 0.32 DJIA 18932.50 -0.03 S&P 2200.00 0.16 HANG SENG 22676.69 -0.01 NSE GAINER COMPANY NAME CMP PREV. CLOSE CHANGE % LUPIN 1,473.00 1412.85 +4.26 HINDALCO 173.10 166.55 +3.93 ASIANPAINT 940.00 907.75 +3.55 TATASTEEL 390.00 378.05 +3.16 NTPC 158.80 154.10 +3.05 The market indices Extending gains for the second straight session, the benchmark equity indices settled the day higher ahead of the F&O expiry of November series due tomorrow. The Sensex ended the day at 26,051, up 91 points, while the broader Nifty50 closed at 8,033, up 31 points. Positive cues from the Asian markets which surged to one-week highs after the Wall Street saw a second consecutive record-breaking session overnight, contributed to gains. With dollar regaining strength, and with FII selling persisting, stocks failed to add much to Tuesday’s short covering rally. With several states suggesting changes in the model GST law and compensation formula, the GST Council meeting scheduled for November 25 has been postponed to December 2-3. I INVESTMENT IDEA COMPANY NAME CMP PREV. CLOSE CHANGE % M&M 1,190.00 1219.10 -2.39 HDFC 1,230.10 1249.70 -1.57 BANKBARODA 160.90 163.20 -1.41 HDFCBANK 1,181.60 1198.05 -1.37 POWERGRID 181.35 179.60 -1.31 NSE LOSERS BUY ENGINERSIN FUTURE ABOVE 277 TARGETS 277.7 , 278.4 , 279.1 STOPLOSS 275.6 SELL FEDERALBNK FUTURE ABOVE 68.7 TARGETS 68.45 , 68.2 , 67.95 STOPLOSS 69.2 SELL APOLLOTYRE FUTURE BELOW 176.25 TARGETS 175.45 , 174.65 , 173.85 STOPLOSS 177.85 BUY HINDALCO FUTURE ABOVE 174.5 TARGETS 175.2 , 175.9 , 176.6 STOPLOSS 173.1 FOREX FOREX CLOSING CHANGE % CHANGE USDINR 68.4772 0.36 0.53 EURINR 72.7844 0.30 0.42 GBPINR 84.9665 0.02 0.03 JPYINR 61.7100 0.18 0.30
3. Daily Equity Report FII/DII INVESTMENTS CATEGORY FII/FPI DII DATE 23/11/16 23/11/16 BUY VALUE 4265.03 2695.57 SELLVALUE 5288.15 1440.9 NET VALUE -1023.12 1254.67 COMPANY NEWS SECTORIAL INDICES INDEX CLOSE PR. CLOSE % CHANGE NIFTY 50 8033.30 8002.30 0.39 NIFTY NEXT 50 21417.65 21121.55 1.40 NIFTY 100 8253.65 8208.35 0.55 NIFTY 200 4293.50 4267.55 0.61 NIFTY 500 6882.65 6835.30 0.69 NIFTY MIDCAP 50 3604.06 3571.25 0.93 NIFTY MID100 FREE 14334.30 14163.45 1.21 NIFTY BANK 18540.90 18548.65 -0.04 NIFTY AUTO 8891.15 8852.90 0.43 NIFTY FIN SERVICE 7492.80 7506.00 -0.18 NIFTY FMCG 19976.10 19934.30 0.21 NIFTY IT 9549.95 9509.45 0.42 Airtel pilots first payments bank beats Paytm to it: Telecom services company Bharti Airtel has pipped online marketplace Paytm to launch India's first payments bank — Airtel Payments Bank. The company has chosen Rajasthan as the launch pad for its banking services. The pilot is aimed at testing systems and processes ahead of a full-scale pan-India launch. Paytm had initially planned to launch its payments bank on Diwali day last month. Airtel Payments Bank rollout comes at a crucial point for payments bank as the country grapples with the aftermath of the government’s demonetisation drive. Rel Cap sells stake in radio & TV biz to Zee Group for Rs 1900cr: Reliance Capital, part of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group, on Wednesday, announced value unlocking in its radio and TV businesses that will help reduce debt by approximately Rs 1,900 crore. Reliance Broadcast Network (RBNL), the largest operator of FM channels in India, has signed definitive and binding agreements with Zee Media Corporation (ZMCL) to sell 49 percent stake in its radio broadcast business," the company said in its filing.
4. Daily Equity Report POINT OF VIEW TREND: BEARISH TO CONSOLIDATE RESISTANCE: 8070, 8105 SUPPORT: 7990, 7940 STRATEGY: SELL ON HIGH PIVOT NIFTY SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 NIFTY 8267 8185 8103 8068 8021 7986 7938 7856 7774
5. Daily Equity Report POINT OF VIEW TREND: BEARISH TO CONSOLIDATE RESISTANCE: 18660, 18775 SUPPORT: 18440, 18335 STRATEGY: SELL ON HIGH SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 BANKNIFTY 19211 18992 18773 18657 18553 18437 18334 18115 17895 PIVOT BANK NIFTY
6. Daily Equity Report DISCLAIMER The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Investment in Stocks has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred based upon it & takes no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profit s or loss which may arise from the recommendations above. The stock price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Money Maker Research Pvt. Ltd. does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Analyst or any person related to Money Maker Research Pvt. Ltd. might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer Our Clients (Paid or Unpaid), any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.