Published on February 23, 2014
ntrepreneurship What it is and what it is Not Cell: +972-54-4536568 | Fax: +972-9-7417607 | Email: email@example.com 1
1. What is Entrepreneurship anyway? Simply put, it is the integration of opportunity-seeking actions and advantage-seeking actions to design and implement new products / services / business models that create value (paraphrasing Hitt et. al, 2002). Cell: +972-54-4536568 | Fax: +972-9-7417607 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2
2. Stupid myths about Entrepreneurship Entrepreneurs are free people, they don’t need to worry and don’t have a boss that is looking over their shoulders. Entrepreneurs only care about going public and are looking for an easy way to make lots of money. Money is the main reason to be an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are gamblers. Cell: +972-54-4536568 | Fax: +972-9-7417607 | Email: email@example.com 3
3. Entrepreneurs Mix and match a wide variety of elements together and hopefully get something in the end of the process… Resources Opportunity skills Ideas Focus Independence Strategy People Market analysis knowledge Funds Independent thinking Balance Motivations Risk Capabilities Responsibility Cell: +972-54-4536568 | Fax: +972-9-7417607 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 4
4. Why is entrepreneurship important? Entrepreneurial activity is the driving force of the US and World economy (Thomas Friedman, 2005). Cell: +972-54-4536568 | Fax: +972-9-7417607 | Email: email@example.com 5
5. Bankruptcy Closure Entrepreneurship has many phases. Strategizing Building a Culture Growth management Marketing Staffing Fund raising Failure CF management Maturity The Business Plan Creating reporting Systems Building a team Exit (sale, merger, IPO) Cell: +972-54-4536568 | Fax: +972-9-7417607 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 6
Find more presentations and information on my website: www.friedman.org.il Copyright 2014 @ Yair Friedman. All Rights Reserved 7
Canvas Prints at Affordable Prices make you smile.Visit http://www.shopcanvasprint...
30 Días en Bici en Gijón organiza un recorrido por los comercios históricos de la ...
Con el fin de conocer mejor el rol que juega internet en el proceso de compra en E...
With three established projects across the country and seven more in the pipeline,...
Retailing is not a rocket science, neither it's walk-in-the-park. In this presenta...
Entrepreneurship is Not Business. It is about business and about creativity, ... “What makes a good entrepreneur?” was the topic of the discussion!
What Entrepreneurship is Not . Team YS ... Entrepreneurship is not entering office everyday expecting a million dollar check.
The definition of entrepreneurship means starting a business from scratch. START. Your Business. Business ... and not the other way around, said Ajay Bam, ...
Definition of entrepreneurship: ... (and usually not able to sell it very quickly), whereas investors are more diversified. Also, ...
What is an Entrepreneur? ... More often than not, an entrepreneur is not really working for the money, they are working because they love what they do.
Entrepreneurship has traditionally been defined as the process of designing, ... For Schumpeter, the entrepreneur did not bear risk: the capitalist did.
Creativity is often not a prerequisite for entrepreneurship ... or personality traits as a sufficient basis for defining entrepreneurship. ...
Definition of entrepreneur: ... entrepreneurs are not necessarily motivated by profit but regard it as a standard for measuring achievement or success. ...
This is not to say that you have no chance of success. If you want to start a business, ... Tips for Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur.
What is the difference between an entrepreneur and someone who just runs a ... I may not exactly know what it ... What Is An Entrepreneur?