Published on October 23, 2014
1. Enhance your SharePoint with the best BPM capabilities
2. AGENDA 1User Story: How SharePoint + BPM enriches user experience? 2An Architect’s View: When to use SharePoint WF, Workflow Tools, BPMS? 3I already have SharePoint, why do I need a BPMS? 4I already have BPMS, why do I need SharePoint? 5Why Bizagi and not another BPMS?
3. How SharePoint + BPMS enriched User Expectations? User Story
4. Sports Marketing Contracts are always: High-value Undergo faster approval Long negotiation process Multiple approval Co-ordination with various departments
5. Business Process - Illustration Negotiation Stage Contracting Stage SM Manager Update/Terminate Negotiation Form Creation Negotiation Form Approval Draft Contract Contract Life Cycle SM Manager SM Director(s) Legal Controlling Finance Collaboration Extend Report(s) Controlling Workflow Multi-step approval(s) Collaboration across various departments Document storage Reports Finance SM Director(s)
6. How do we achieve collaboration across departments? Working behaviour of Marketing department is different when compared to Finance & Controlling departments. Each department has its own portal of app(s). Marketing user(s) are UI savvy.
7. End-user Expectations!! Rich Look-n-Feel I expect the application to have classy look where I enjoy working with it. Ease of Accessibility I don’t want to jump between multiple applications for performing my task(s). User Experience High-performant application, responsive, perform my task in few clicks. Functionally Correct Application should adhere to all stated requirements. 1 2 3 4
8. Contract Management System Demonstration
9. Leveraging Existing Marketing Portal
10. Leveraging Existing Marketing Portal
11. Dual Portal Approach View on SharePoint Portal
12. SharePoint based Workflow, Workflow Tools, BPMS? When to use
13. BPMS Escalation & Alerts Multi-path process flows Reporting An Architect’s View Escalation & Alerts Multi-step processes Monitoring SharePoint based Workflow Workflow Tools Application-centric Processes Enterprise-level Processes Department-specific Processes Task routing Complex Processes Process-lifecycle Task Simulation Continuous Process Improvement Simple Sequential/ State machine Processes Document-centric simple workflow Forms-Driven Process Optimization Simple Sequential Processes Process Collaboration Agility in process changes Highly dependent on IT Custom Implementation
14. Why do I need BPMS? I already Have SharePoint!
15. How does different PoV(s) get addressed? Increased process efficiency/productivity. Continuous Process Improvement. Improved process quality/consistency/ compliance. Cost reduction. Process Collaboration resulting in high customer satisfaction. Better reporting of process performance. BPMS System from Business Perspective System from IT Perspective Solution Agility. Process Management Rule Management Integration & Automation Responding to Change Expanding Scope Shorter Time To Market (TTM). Cost reduction.
16. Why do I need SharePoint? I already have BPMS!
17. SharePoint Potential at Enterprise? In recent past, SharePoint has been looked as one of the successful collaboration platforms by many enterprises. Collaboration sites & sub-sites Role-based Dashboard & Reporting BP Forms & Workflows Blogs Wiki(s) Activity Feeds Personal Profiles Mysite Online active user support forum/helpdesk Online Transactions Self-Service System(s) BPMS Corporate Sites Partner Portals Career Sites A complete document management solution Supports storage of various document types Secure document access with variety of permission-level.
18. SharePoint Future Roadmap - Connected Experience Simple, Connected & Efficient Collaboration
19. Collaborative BPM Solution – Our Approach Leverage Collaboration Portal container capabilities assembling generic and reusable jQuery based widgets. Leverage BPMS model-driven drag & drop development speed.
20. Not other BPMS? Why Bizagi
21. Bizagi Capabilities 1Single process model shared by both Business & IT team. 2Simplified development! Ability to realize process-centric systems in short time. 3Clean & elegant separation of process from data. 4Flexible integration with legacy system(s). 5Flexible UI customization to meet varying user expectations. 6 Low cost with better ROI.
22. The Bizagi BPMS Solution
23. Our platform Design process maps Build process apps Run enterprise wide
24. BPM Lifecycle
25. Presentation Layer Bizagi Work Portal SharePoint web parts HTML web parts
26. Build once – run anywhere
27. Bizagi System Integration • SOAP / Rest web services • Data Virtualization / Replication • SMTP / LDAP support • ECM Repository support • SOA Integration Layer for external applications • SAP Connector • SharePoint / Portal web parts
28. SharePoint Integration • SharePoint web parts • Data Virtualization / Replication • SharePoint as ECM Document Repository • Integration with SharePoint web services API
29. SharePoint web parts • Bizagi Work Portal • My Inbox • Activity Form • Case Summary • Start Process List • Start Process button Work Portal My Inbox Activity Form Case Summary Start Process List Start Process Button
30. SharePoint web part interaction • Bizagi Work Portal • My Inbox • Activity Form • Case Summary • Start Process List • Start Process button
31. Product demonstration
32. Collaborative BPM Solution Benefits of an integrated SharePoint/Bizagi BPMS: Quick and simple to install Broad range of BPM functions Familiar Windows/SharePoint environment ‘Click and Share’ Enhanced Publishing / Document Repository Enhanced Business Collaboration
33. Download our SharePoint white paper biza.gi/BPM-SharePoint
34. Comprehensive online resources Bizagi.com • Product downloads • Complete product documentation • Free online training • Whitepapers • Videos
35. Q & A For more info please visit Bizagi.com
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
Find out first-hand from our customer, Adidas Group, how they achieved process excellence using Bizagi BPMS and SharePoint, as a dual portal. To ...
Bizagi enhances SharePoint with the best BPM capabilities The collaborative BPM solution from Bizagi brings structured process content into your corporate ...
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 18 August 2014. Bizagi, the global Business Process Management (BPM) platform author, launches Web Parts for SharePoint as part of ...
Enhance your SharePoint workflows with BPM capabilities. ... enriched with the best BPM ... allowing users to enjoy full BPM and workflow capabilities ...
... SharePoint or Both? It’s Your Choice ... Can SharePoint and BPM work together? ... BPM capabilities while maximizing their SharePoint investment
SharePoint BPM solution by JPL Informatique SA ... Enhance SharePoint with the best BPM capabilities ... BPM mit SharePoint 2013 und ...
... with Wonderware Skelta BPM from Schneider Electric : ... capabilities within the SharePoint environment with the ... and enhanced accountability ...