Published on March 14, 2016
1. © Copyright 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Empowering People through Innovative Practices in HR Surya Prakash Mohapatra at NationalConferenceon“DisruptiveInnovationsinBusinesses” Organizedby RevaUniversity,Bangalore
2. What is happening to Work today?
3. What Next??
4. © Copyright 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Parking Your Car: Then and Now
5. Then Your Wife Helped You ! ! 7 Little bit more to Left….No Stop The Car near us is too close for comfort…Uhh there is also a Big piece of Stone nearby I think you need to do it all over again…… Which way do I turn now?
6. Data with Visual on Distance, Obstacle warning, Indication, Suggestion and alarm providing Complete Control to driver with additional security Options Now Cameras with Sensors Do the Trick….
7. The Role of your Spouse is Changing
8. Emerging Workforce Trends • By 2020, more than a 3rd of the desired core skill sets of most occupations will be skills that are not yet considered crucial to today • Any Kind of Jobs will have a Digital Component…It doesn’t mean everyone needs to be a Computer Scientist • High unemployment with unfilled jobs…Rising productivity with stagnant wages..Economic recovery with declining upward mobility • The make-up of the workforce will keep changing. Four Generations will work together by 2020 • Shifting Workforce Demographics- Workforce will be global, virtual and mobile spread across countries and cultures • Organization Structures are Changing- Hierarchical Structures of the past are breaking down Self Empowered Teams are Emerging
9. Empowerment Comes through Building a LEARNING ORGANIZATION
10. Changing Role of HR
11. Changing Role of HR • Building an ecosystem and creating a context where discover who to collaborate with to develop capabilities • Facilitating interactions and ensuring that these become intrinsic to the way the Organization functions • Architects of Continuous Development
12. Employee Centric Learning Network Centric Learning
13. Learning Strategies to Adapt to Different Levels of Mastery
14. 9 Cs of People Centric Collaboration
15. Transformation is about…. Right Tool-set Right Skill-set Right Mind-set
16. That have stood the test of time Four Timeless Principles - Purpose and Usability drive the choice of Technology. - Technology is the accelerator of momentum and not the creator of momentum. - Most successful Technology is the one which makes us more human. - Learning is maximized when the learner gets an opportunity to reflect on her experience as part of the learning process.
17. • Surya P Mohapatra • firstname.lastname@example.org • Twitter: pmsurya Thank You
Discover, Share, and Present presentations and infographics with the world’s largest professional content sharing community.
We need to support people empowerment and the use of HR ... Strategic human resource management is about "empowering people ... procedures and practices.
50 Little Things You Can Do to Empower Other People ... empowering other people puts out the positive vibes into the atmosphere that will be returned to ...
... the connected practices from the very people they ... empowerment; assisted utilizing innovative ... Empowering People (Institute ...
social integration and full employment ... How would empowering people help achieve ... and practices also empower people and it can reduce the level ...
People. You Make Decisions ... We Work Nationwide. Tip Of The Week. Innovate HR has ... Innovate HR has provided excellent support to several of my clients ...
HR Skip to content. Get ... Google for Work helps you meet that challenge by empowering people to work ... your employees will develop the kind of ...
HR Executive Exchange sessions offer a great way for SHRM 2015 Annual Conference & Exposition attendees to learn best practices ... an innovative approach ...
... The High-Impact HR Organization: ... out people and HR performance. ... HR practices and validate particular high-impact HR activities in order to