Published on March 4, 2014
Empower Women via this 8 simple steps
1. Stop Male / Female Discrimination
3. Get Savings bank accounts for every single women above 18 50 % of Indians do not have a savings account
4. Give women - health assurance, Diagnostic & medical check up & supply of essential medicines at nominal rates.
5. Give self defense training
7. Fair Representation in Governing Institutions
8. Free and Compulsory Education for Women up to standard 12th.
9. Encouraging women for undergoing birth control measure after giving birth to maximum two kids by a gift of INR 10000/- at least.
10. Respect Her for what she naturally is……a mother!!!
A Presentation by Rtn. Amit Gopal Chauhan Rotary Club of Kalyan, RI District: 3140 India Cell: +919769442462 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Team. Meet our global team of passionate women and men dedicated to women's economic empowerment
Women’s Empowerment Principles Empowering women to participate fully in economic life across all sectors is essential to build stronger economies ...
The Women's Empowerment Principles* are a set of Principles for business offering guidance on how to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community.
Empower Women. 199,813 likes · 1,887 talking about this. Empower Women is a global platform for resources, advocacy, innovation, partnerships and...
EMPOWER! Women's Summit & Expo 2017 SUMMIT Date and Location TBA 2016 RETREAT Dates: October 7 - October 9
The Knowledge Gateway for Women's Economic Empowerment is an open global community for knowledge mobilization, innovation and partnerships for women's ...
Empower Women. 1,685 likes · 8 talking about this. Empower Women is a one of a kind program in sales, marketing, manufacturing and personal empowerment...
1 Create a safe space: Women in South Asia often have nowhere to gather with other women and talk about issues like gender equity, women’s rights, or health.
Hearst Empowering Women embraces everyday feminism and celebrates the lives, aspirations and achievements of British women.