Published on October 4, 2016
1. Email list growth 2016 5Takeaways
2. ‘Enter To Win’ Campaigns • This is more of a sweepstakes type giveaway, where at the end of the campaign schedule, a winner, or group of winners will randomly be selected. • This offers the most incentive to join your email list with an average conversion rate of 15%. 1.
3. ‘Enter To Win’ Campaigns • it's likely that the success of this particular type of content can be tied back to our human desire to win something -- anything -- at a single stroke, there's something larger that we can learn from this. • If visitors are driven to "win," that might mean that we could benefit from using language that positions our offer.
4. Display style • When it comes to display style, banners outperform bars and pop-ups. • Banner is a more subtle interaction that sits at the top or bottom of a site, but starts in a "hidden" state until triggered, and then rolls into sight. • While it's easy for visitors to feel bombarded by a pop-up, or overlook an email bar, the banner display seems to strike a happy medium between the two.
5. Tab CTAs deliver higher conversion rates • Tabs: This trigger typically appears within your site's layout -- in the corner, along the bottom of the page, etc. -- and prompts visitors to clickthrough to reveal a form. • Tab CTAs delivered higher conversion rates than both time-based and exit-intent CTAs.
6. Tab CTAs deliver higher conversion rates • Tab triggers saw a 32.43% conversion rate, which was dramatically higher than the other types. • While time-based triggers and exit- intent campaigns have proved useful for many businesses, tab triggers require your visitors to proactively clickthrough to access a form. In other words, those who take action are typically more engaged -- hence the higher conversion rate.
7. Device specific design and targeting • For many businesses, the buyer's journey starts on one device and ends on another. With this multi-device process in mind, it's important that we're planning our email list growth campaigns accordingly. • According to our research Desktop traffic converted better than mobile traffic. However, we also found that tablet users actually converted .10% better than desktop users.
8. Device specific design and targeting • Make sure that your list growth campaign contains optimized conversion opportunities across all devices. While an image-heavy pop-up might perform well on desktop, it's best to keep mobile interactions clean and simple.
9. New visitors are more likely to convert • Like forms and pop-ups, not all traffic is created equal. In fact, we found that new visitors convert at 2.81%, compared to repeat visitors converting at 1.23%. • When crafting or tweaking your list growth campaigns, consider using audience attributes to determine whether or not they should see a particular campaign. For example, limit welcome offers to first time visitors, and target returning visitors with more advanced content.
10. New visitors are more likely to convert • By limiting the display based on how many times someone has visited your site, you're ultimately creating a better, less frustrating user experience.
11. Ready, Set, Grow Like anything else in marketing, you need to start somewhere. Implement your first lead capture campaign, and start tracking conversion rates. You can always tweak your design, targeting, and content to turn up the dials later.
12. For more expert assistance to create the best campaigns for your business, Visit us at www.edbms.pl or email us.
What Email List Growth Looks Like in 2016: 5 Takeaways for Marketers [New Data] ... The Current State of Email List Growth: 5 Takeaways for Marketers 1) ...
What Email List Growth Looks Like in 2016 and 5 Takeaways for Marketers. ... What Email List Growth Looks Like in 2016 and 5 Takeaways for Marketers. Apr 25, 2016 ...
5 Key Email Marketing Takeaways and Trends from 2016. ... We have outlined the important shifts in email marketing in 2016 and how they will shape the industry in 2017:
Discover the 2016 Top Takeaways in the UK ... Top Takeaways. Home; Choose Location; Birmingham; Brighton; Bristol; Coventry; Glasgow; Leeds/Bradford; Leicester; London;
5 takeaways from Donald ... Email; Comment; Print ... whose 1990s crusade to reverse urban decline most closely mirrors Trump’s 2016 attempt to stem what ...
5 KEY TAKEAWAYS Key takeaways continued: ... 2016 B2B Content Marketing TrendsNorth America: Content Marketing Institute/MarketingPros 6 USAGE & EFFECTIVENESS
Wohlers Report 2016: 3D Printing Industry Surpassed $5.1 ... According to Wohlers Report 2016, ... Corporate Annual Growth Rate) to $5.165 billion in ...
Election 2016; Americas; UK; World; Europe; Business; Voices. Comment; ... “Despite net growth in the overall number of takeaway food outlets across the study area, ...
LIST GROWTH Email lists continued to grow at a healthy clip at 10% compared to last year. ... 2016 489 All Email Organization with any emails sent