Published on March 10, 2014
Microsoft PowerPoint Is a presentation program developed by Microsoft. The software allows users to create anything from basic slide shows to complex presentations. Often used to create business presentations, but can also be used for educational or informal purposes.
How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation
1. Open PowerPoint. You will see a blank screen with two boxes in the middle of the screen. One of the boxes says "Click to add title," the other says "Click to add subtitle."
2. On the tab at the upper left side of your screen, hit the "File" tab.
3. On the vertical toolbar to the left, hit the "New" tab.
4. If you wish to use a template, click on the "Sample templates" box.
5. Click on the template you want to use, depending on the purpose of your presentation.
6. If you wish to use a theme, click on the "Themes" box in the "New" tab.
7. Click on the specific template or theme you want to work with from the list of choices.
8. Once your theme is loaded, click on the "Click to add title" and "Click to add subtitle" boxes and add the title and subtitle (if necessary) of your own presentation.
9. After deciding on a title, click on the "New Slide" button in the "Slides" tab up top.
10. Continue adding information and pictures as you see fit. In PowerPoint, however, less is often more.
11. Once you are finished with your PowerPoint presentation, go to "File > Save As" and save your file so that you can retrieve it later.
12. When you want to view your presentation as a series of slides, click on the "Slide Show" tab and then click on "From Beginning" top left.
Do’s and Don’ts Don’t read your presentation straight from the slides. Don’t forget your audience. Don’t overload your presentation with animations. Do use animations sparingly to enhance your presentation. Do Follow the 5/5/5 rule. Do choose readable colors and fonts.
Do Follow the 5/5/5 rule.
Do choose readable colors and fonts. Not this.
Practicum in Education and Training Overview : Practicum in Education and Training is a field-based internship that provides students background knowledge ...
Educational Technology 2 Practicum. EdTech 2 Practicum is a performance phase, which offers students the experiential process of adapting to technology ...
L17 Educational Technology 2 Practicum EdTech 2 Practicum is a performance phase, which offers ... L16 The Internet and Education;
If you are earning the Educational Technology Specialist certificate, you will be required to complete two credit hours of practicum in EDT 767.
Educational Technology Practicum/Internship. edit. ... Senior Academic Advisor II 704 Harrington Office Building 979-845-1833 firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome.
The Online Master of Education Program in Educational Technologyat the University of ... Practicum in Educational Technology. Educational Technology Practicum.
Educational Technology II Friday, September 18, 2015. Lesson 18: Tablets for textbooks in Schools. ... Lesson 17: Educational Technology 2 Practicum.
School Library Media Practicum Instructional Technology Practicum. ... Continuing Education; Nessmith-Lane Conference Center; University Store; Open ...
Summary: This lesson talk about the practicum phase of educational technology which consists of different hands-on computer tutorials that aims to help the ...