Published on December 30, 2016
1. Impact of pedagogical efficiency of Mathematics teacher on classroom transaction at elementary level.
2. The main goal of mathematics of the education in school is the mathematisation of the Childs thinking. Clearity of thought and pursing assumptions to logical conclusions is control to mathematical enterprise . Absrtact :
3. School mathematics takes place in a situation where children learn to enjoy mathematics and teachers expect to engage every child A teacher must have to use their pedagogical efficiency in classroom transaction .
4. To understand why teacher behave as they do, it is necessary to investigate how teachers construct meaning in classroom setting (Doyle, 1990) Pedagogical efficiency of teacher is very essential for effective teaching. Key word:-pedagogical efficiency , classroom transaction , thought process.
5. Components of mathematics teachers’ knowledge as; 1) Knowledge of mathematics • Content knowledge •The nature of mathematics • The mental organization of teacher knowledge 2) Knowledge of mathematical representations 3) Knowledge of students • Knowledge of students’ cognitions 4) Knowledge of teaching and decision making
6. Pedagogical efficiency must include the knowledge of learners and their characteristics, knowledge of educational contexts, knowledge of educational ends, purposes and values.