Published on July 6, 2016
1. EDITA KAYE'S SUMMER BBQ COOKBOOKS E D I T A K A Y E f a v o r i t e
2. SUMMERS ARE FOR GRILLING
3. Because it’s too hot to cook indoors, bring the cooking outside this summer! That doesn’t mean you have to eat hamburgers and hot dogs for the next few months. Nope, the grill is good for so much more.
4. The Ultimate Book of BBQ builds on the expertise of Southern Living magazine to create the definitive barbecue and outdoor grilling guide. The book features more than 200 of the highest- rated Southern Living recipes for barbecued meats and sides, plus pit-proven tips, techniques, and secrets for year-round smoking, grilling and barbecuing.
5. Melissa Cookston is bringing the heat with her second cookbook. Smokin' Hot in the South explores how to use fire in all its forms to craft more than 85 Southern-influenced recipes enhanced with the cultural flavors of Mexico, France, and Asia.
6. The man who got America fired up about grilling now extends his serious outdoor skills to low and slow bbq and the intoxicating flavors of wood smoke. You’ve always known the best grilling recipes come from chef- restaurateur and Food Network star Bobby Flay.
7. In the world of competitive barbecue, nobody’s won more prize money, more trophies, or more adulation than Myron Mixon. And he comes by it honestly.
8. Happy Grilling!