Published on October 21, 2016
1. 2016 Deloitte 1 Hosts EMEA M&A Transaction Services DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Andreas Faulmann Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Andreas co-leads the EMEA M&A TS practice and is a Partner of the TS team in Germany. He has more than 25 years’ experience and has extensive experience working with large German multinational companies on cross border acquisitions, divestments and major carve-out’s. Within Deloitte Germany he is responsible for the corporate client’s within Financial Advisory. Karsten Hollasch Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Karsten is a Partner focusing on transaction advisory services. He is responsible for PE in Germany and Heads the Industry Group Consumer Business & Transportation in Germany. He co-leads the EMEA M&A TS practice with a focus on EMEA PE.
2. 2016 Deloitte 2 Hosts EMEA MACS/PMI DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Mirko Dier Partner M&A Consultative Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Mirko is a partner based in Munich and leads Deloitte Germany's EMEA M&A practice. He has more than 19 years of international consulting experience with a focus on M&A including carve outs, post merger integration and corporate restructuring. Mirko has worked with management on a broad range of strategic initiatives including re-organization of large conglomerates including business units as well as holding companies. He has led various large scale client engagements globally including leading teams developing pre-merger and carve out plans, “first 100 days“ plans, and detailed synergy and carve out cost estimates. Angus Knowles-Cutler Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Angus is Vice Chairman of Deloitte and serves as our London office Managing Partner. Angus is also the Chairman of Deloitte's UK China practice. Angus has thirty years experience in professional services, most recently leading the firm’s TS practice. He specialises in advising his clients on business integrations and separations. In his London role, Angus works with businesses, policy makers and opinion formers. He has also conducted in-depth work on the medium and long term impact of technology and automation on the city, both in terms of opportunities and threats. This looks at the future of employment, commercial property and housing, education, infrastructure and retail over the next ten to twenty years.
3. 2016 Deloitte 3 Host EMEA Valuation & Modelling DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Andrew Robinson Partner Valuation & Modeling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Andrew is a Commercial Valuer and expert involving valuation matters. He leads Deloitte’s Specialist Valuation Group in the UK and is a member of Deloitte’s Global Management Executive Team for Valuation. He and his group provide advice and opinions in a variety of contexts including: mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, corporate strategy, regulatory compliance, fairness opinions, financial reporting, tax planning, private equity and infrastructure fund portfolios, loan books, distressed debt, expert determination and contentious valuations including valuations required for arbitration and litigation proceedings.
4. 2016 Deloitte 4 DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Client Speakers
5. 2016 Deloitte 5 DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Ralph Betz EQT Credit Client Speaker email@example.com Summary of professional experience Mr. Ralph Betz joined EQT Partners in 2014 and is a Director in EQT's Credit Team. Prior to joining EQT Partners, Mr. Betz was previously Head of Acquisition Finance Germany at GE Corporate Finance Bank SAS and Bank of Ireland. Mr. Betz has more than 17 years of transaction experience in European Leveraged Finance across a wide range of industries and an extensive network within the private equity, M&A and banking community. Mr. Betz graduated from Frankfurt School of Finance & Management with a degree in Business & Finance. Rafael Torres Muzinich & Co Client Speaker firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Portfolio Manager of Muzinich Iberian Private Debt Fund, a private debt fund focused on providing flexible and long term senior and junior financing solutions to growing and performing middle market companies and private equity funds in Spain & Portugal. The applications of capital can be: acquisitions, capex, expansion, refinancing, liquidity events, or financing shareholder replacements. Client Speakers
6. 2016 Deloitte 6 Summary of professional experience Prior to joining Metric Capital Partners, Phil was a Partner at Kelso Place Asset Management, a UK private equity investor in underperforming businesses. From 2002 to 2009, Phil was the CEO and Managing Director of Sun European Partners, LLP, a leading European private equity investor in operational turnarounds and distressed European businesses. Phil spent twelve years, from 1991 to 2003, with Lehman Brothers where, most recently, he was Managing Director and Co-head of the firm’s European telecommunications practice. Phil also served with Chemical Bank from 1986 to 1989 in Europe and the United States in Leveraged Finance. He is a London School of Economics and New York University graduate. Carlos Alberto Silva Sonae Client Speaker Carlos.Alberto.Silva@sonae.com Summary of professional experience Mr. Carlos Alberto Silva is Head-Investor Relations at Sonae. Phil Dougall Metric Capital Client Speaker email@example.com
7. 2016 Deloitte 7 Client Speakers DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Cuart Cristobal KKR Client Speaker firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Cristobal joined KKR in 2010 with particular responsibility for the European dimension of KKR MP. Prior to KKR he was with Apollo management in their private equity and distressed debt business where he was an associate focused on originating and evaluating private equity and debt investments. Prior to that, he worked at Credit Suisse on the Financial Sponsor Leverage Finance team. Esteban Abad Generation Investment Management LLP Client Speaker email@example.com Summary of professional experience Esteban joined Generation in 2014 and is a member of the Global Credit strategy. Previously, Esteban was a Partner at Indigo Capital LLP, and a leveraged finance Associate Director and a credit analyst at Barclays. Esteban received a BSc in Economics from the London School of Economics, and an MA in Economics from the Catholic University of Louvain. Esteban speaks fluent Spanish and French.
8. 2016 Deloitte 8 DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference On-site support
9. 2016 Deloitte 9 On-site support DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Sabine Nitsch Chief of Staff M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Sabine joined Deloitte in 2012. After several years as a practitioner in M&A TS, she took over the role of Chief of Staff in EMEA M&A TS, working with Andreas Faulmann and Karsten Hollasch. Amelie Stoelzel Chief of Staff M&A Consultative Services / PMI email@example.com Summary of professional experience Susanne manages the German Private Equity Initiative with Karsten Hollasch and is also in charge of organising the Deloitte EMEA M&A Roadrace, which takes place in Mallorca in autumn of every year.
10. 2016 Deloitte 10 On-site support DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Summary of professional experience Masha is an EMEA coordinator, developing and implementing growth opportunities within economics, valuation and modelling across member firms. Prior to this role she had a similar position with portfolio lead advisory services team (“PLAS”) at Deloitte London. Before joining Deloitte Masha has worked in business development for Saatchi gallery and Sotheby’s institute of art, as a business analyst for VTB capital and in trading derivatives and other financial products. Awilda Gonzalez Senior Event Planner Deloitte Global firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Awilda is a senior event planner at Deloitte Global. Masha Zlokazova Senior Manager / EMEA Coordinator Valuation & Modeling email@example.com
11. 2016 Deloitte 11 On-site support DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Susanne Hoerr Assistant Manager National Office FA firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Susanne manages the German Private Equity Initiative with Karsten Hollasch and is also in charge of organising the Deloitte EMEA M&A Roadrace, which takes place in Mallorca in autumn of every year.
12. 2016 Deloitte 12 DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Profiles
13. 2016 Deloitte 13 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Summary of professional experience Timothy Mahapatra is Managing Director – GFA, Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited since 1 June 2013. He is also a Deloitte UK Partner and is responsible for all of the Deloitte UK’s international financial advisory (FA) businesses, particularly in India and the Middle East. Previously, he was the Managing Partner for the Deloitte UK’s FA business (2009 to 2013). He is a Deloitte UK M&A Transaction Services Partner with significant experience supporting both corporate and private equity clients on complex global transactions. He is LCSP on a number of Deloitte UK’s most important clients, including the Hinduja group and Temasek (Europe). Iain Macmillan Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Iain Macmillan is our Global Leader for M&A and TS. Iain is our Global Lead Client Service Partner for Diageo and also leads our GFA relationships for Nestle and BAT. Iain has worked with a number of private equity houses including Charterhouse, HG capital, Blackstone, KKR, CVC and Towerbrook. Iain previously led our private equity transaction services team in the UK. Timothy Mahapatra Partner Global Financial Advisory firstname.lastname@example.org
14. 2016 Deloitte 14 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Mark Pighini Partner / Principal Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Global Valuation & Modelling Leader. Summary of professional experience Mark is a Senior Partner based in London and Global Leader of the Corporate Finance Advisory business. He has a particular focus on larger ticket transactions and corporates with cross-border transaction activity. Mark has amassed extensive experience and specialist knowledge in private equity and Corporate clients, management team advisory and has a sector focus on Financial Services and Consumer Business. He has completed over 100 transactions in his career, many of these in the mid-market space of £20m- £500m. In addition Mark holds a number of roles including, being a member of the Deloitte Corporate Finance Advisory Executive within Deloitte and externally he is Chairman of the ICAEW Corporate Finance Faculty board. Mark Pacitti Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org
15. 2016 Deloitte 15 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Hernan Marambio Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Hernan is a Partner in our Global Transaction Services practice located in New York and is the regional leader for M&A services in Latin America. He is originally from our Venezuela member firm and has been working in New York for the last thirteen years in M&A. Kazuhiro Fukushima Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience APAC M&A Transaction Services Leader / Japan FA C&I Leader.
16. 2016 Deloitte 16 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Caspar Dekker Partner M&A Tax email@example.com Summary of professional experience Caspar has over 17 years experience working in the M&A Tax group in Amsterdam and London with a focus on private equity. Caspar serves as M&A Tax Service Line Leader for EMEA and the Netherlands and is a Partner of the multidisciplinary and integrated M&A TS group in the Netherlands. Sandy Duncan Chief of Staff Global Financial Advisory firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Sandy is the Chief of Staff for Global Financial Advisory. He works directly with the GFA Managing Director, Timothy Mahapatra, to develop and deliver on GFA’s strategy and business priorities. Prior to taking on the chief of staff role, sandy worked in the London restructuring services practice where he advised companies undergoing operational or financial distress. Sandy has over 10 years experience of both working on behalf of corporates and with lenders in distressed situations.
17. 2016 Deloitte 17 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Renato Fazzolino Senior Program Manager Deloitte Global email@example.com Summary of professional experience Senior Program Manager with Deloitte. Egon Sachsalber Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Egon is Partner of our TS practice in Frankfurt am Main. He has over 25 years of work experience in the fields of audit and transaction services, 4 years thereof in Vienna and 2 years in New York. Egon focuses on buyer and vendor due diligences and valuations for financial and strategic investors as well as on sales contract issues and purchase price adjustments.
18. 2016 Deloitte 18 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Dr. Marcus Frenz Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Dr. Frenz is the responsible Partner for the Data Analytics Competence Center, a team of experts in advanced analytical methods and working with next generation data analytics tools. The mission is to get insights and decision support into complex data from different sources within the time frame of a carve-out project. Dr. Frenz combines consulting experience from M&A activities at Mckinsey und Roland Berger strategy consultants with broad project experience in the areas M&A, carve-out and post merger integration. As vice president from Deutsche Lufthansa he has in depth experience in transformation processes within large scale organisations. Oliver Rattka Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Oliver is a Partner based in Düsseldorf who has numerous years experience in Merger & Acquisitions as well as related financial and operational carve-out transactions. Oliver accompanied corporates and private equity clients in their divestment activities but also acquisition of businesses and companies in various industries. He further has reasonable experience in leading international cross-border projects and transactions. In his role as audit team leader he was responsible for the audit of financial statements in accordance with German GAAP and IFRS for clients of all industrial sectors. German certified public auditor and German tax lawyer.
19. 2016 Deloitte 19 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Astori Nieper Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Astori is the Financial Advisory Services Lead Partner in Deloitte Germany’s TMT industry practice. He is based in Düsseldorf and has over 25 years of professional experience from auditing and transaction services with Deloitte as well as leading financial positions in international corporations. Astori has worked on significant TMT transactions for both corporate as well as private equity clients involving international and multidisciplinary teams. Outside of Deloitte Astori has held responsible management positions with listed international corporations in software development, it and mobile network services and logistics & distribution. Marc Huebscher Principal Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Valuation & Modelling; Industry Focus: Public Sector; E&R, TMT.
20. 2016 Deloitte 20 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Jonathan Rainey Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Jonathan is a Partner in Deloitte’s Transaction Services - Financial Services industry team in Germany. As Deutsche Bank lead FA Partner Jonathan co-ordinates Deloitte’s global M&A activities across Deutsche Bank. Jonathan's primary focus is on the banking and asset management sectors. Andreas Suerbaum Partner Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience 25 years with Deloitte focused on FSI valuation.
21. 2016 Deloitte 21 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Florian Klein Senior Manager Monitor Deloitte email@example.com Summary of professional experience Florian Klein leads Monitor Deloitte's center for the long view, which focuses on scenario-based strategy development. Florian is also responsible for corporate and business unit strategy service offerings at Monitor Deloitte Germany. Matthias Mueller Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Matthias is a Corporate Finance Partner in Frankfurt and focuses on CDD for private equity clients. He has a particular background in manufacturing, automotive and business services and was involved in a large number of projects in these industries. Matthias is co-author of the book “Commercial Due Diligence – die strategische Logik erfolgreicher Transaktionen”.
22. 2016 Deloitte 22 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Volker Krug Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Volker Krug is a Partner in the German Transaction Advisory Services practice leading the cross-border M&A country groups. He is the Global Lead Client Service Partner for Daimler and also the lead M&A Partner. Marcus Roth Partner M&A Tax firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Marcus leads the M&A Tax Service Line in Germany. Marcus specializes in national and international tax law in particular relating to cross-border M&A transactions and capital markets. He has substantial experience in advising private equity funds, investment bankers and corporates on pre and post acquisition tax and finance structuring, due diligence reviews and structured finance work.
23. 2016 Deloitte 23 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Andreas Becker Partner Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Andreas is a Financial Advisory Partner at Deloitte. He is a co-head of our Valuation & Modelling practice in Germany and has 20 years experience in audit, due diligence and valuation services. Andreas joined deloitte on 1 April 2014. Manfred Bögle Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Manfred Bögle is Partner and Leader of TS in Germany. He has over 25 years of professional experience. Manfred is member in the council of Valuation and Business Administration (FAUB) under the German CPA Institute (IDW).
24. 2016 Deloitte 24 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Torsten Heun Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Torsten is specialized in M&A transactions for corporate and private equity clients. In 1995 he started his professional career in the Audit department of another big-4 firm in Düsseldorf. After 3 years, he focused on M&A Transaction Services. From 2003 to 2005 he spent 2 years on a secondment in Boston, MA, providing M&A related services, mostly to large private equity funds. In 2007, he joined Deloitte as Partner to contribute to the ongoing growth of Deloitte’s Corporate Finance Business. During his professional career, he advised clients on transactions around the globe and gained remarkable expertise in the transport and logistics industry. Ivana Lorencovicova Partner M&A Transaction Services ilorencovicova@deloitteCE.com Summary of professional experience Transaction Advisory Partner in Deloitte Central Europe.
25. 2016 Deloitte 25 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Mark Jung Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Mark Jung is a Partner in the M&A TS team and head of private equity for Deloitte Central Europe. Mark has over 20 years of professional public practice experience in Canada, Bermuda, Central Europe and Asia including 14 years of transaction experience in Poland and 2 years in Tokyo, Japan. Mark has extensive experience in M&A Transaction Advisory including buy- and sell-side due diligence and vendor support, SPA and negotiation support for private equity and strategic clients across a variety of sectors. He also has forensic and FCPA experience. Mark is a Canadian chartered accountant and speaks several languages, including Polish. Summary of professional experience Oliver Murphy is a TS Partner in the Financial Advisory practice of Deloitte Poland and has a wide range of Corporate Finance, Due Diligence and Restructuring experience within both the UK and Poland. Oliver is a board member of the British Polish Chamber of Commerce and a fluent polish speaker. Oliver Murphy Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com
26. 2016 Deloitte 26 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Balazs Csuros Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Balazs is a Partner in Deloitte Hungary specializing in M&A Advisory and Forensic Services. He has over 19 years’ experience in working with Deloitte. His areas of expertise include M&A Advisory, Business Valuation, Due Diligence and Independent Business Reviews. Recently he has worked on restructuring advisory to banks and distressed debtors in the Central European region. In the area of forensic services his focus is dispute consulting (litigation support) and business intelligence. He is a certified fraud examiner by the ACFE. Garret Byrne Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Garret Byrne leads M&A TS in Deloitte Central Europe. Garret has over 20 years of experience across a number of deals in Central Europe. Garret has coordinated projects on a wide variety of targets for strategic and private equity investors, including manufacturing companies, software companies, system integrators, internet service providers, telecommunication companies and airlines.
27. 2016 Deloitte 27 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Linas Galvele Partner M&A Transaction Services lgalvele@deloitteCE.com Summary of professional experience M&A Transaction Services. Jan Marek Partner Valuation & Modelling jmarek@deloitteCE.com Summary of professional experience Jan Marek is a Partner leading the Valuation team in Central Europe. Jan has more than 15 years of experience in valuation, privatization, and advisory to public institutions. He speaks Czech and English. Jan is a chartered financial analyst (CFA) and accredited senior appraiser (ASA). Jan is the president of the European Chapter of the American Society of Appraisers. He is a member of the Advisory Board of the Institute of Economic Studies at Charles University in Prague. He is also a member of the committee for experts at the Czech Ministry of Justice.
28. 2016 Deloitte 28 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Maxine Saunders Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Maxine is head of UK TS. She has 29 years of experience at Deloitte, the last 17 as a partner in the transaction services business. She focuses on complex, cross border buy and sell side transactions across the UK, Europe, the US and Asia. Whilst her experience is broad, her particular focus in more recent years has been in the media and telecoms sectors. M&A support on a number of deals for Relx multiple buy and sell side transactions. Maxine is also a member of Deloitte board. Stuart Geddie Partner Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Stuart is a Partner in our Corporate Finance practice and is a Senior Member of the specialist Valuation Team - which advises on all aspects of valuing businesses operating in both the private and public sector and under a variety of scenarios, from full commercial disposal or acquisition to majority/minority investment and joint venture operations which includes management buy-outs, minority and majority share transactions, share buybacks, trade sales, IPOs and other transaction structures.
29. 2016 Deloitte 29 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Floris Hovingh Director Debt Advisory firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Floris is leading Deloitte’s coverage of the alternative lender market and founder of the Deloitte alternative lender deal tracker for which 47 European direct lending funds contribute deal information on a quarterly basis. Prior to joining Deloitte in 2008, Floris has over 7 years banking experience with HBOS and NIBC in their respective leveraged finance teams in London. Floris is focused on raising alternative capital for private company clients in close cooperation with our local offices globally. Deloitte Debt Advisory is at the forefront of connecting alternative lenders to mid-market companies with flexible bespoke financing structures for management buy out's, bolt on acquisitions, refinancing's and recapitalisations. Suzanne Tilstone Compete NCY Leader M&A Tax email@example.com Summary of professional experience Leader of UK Tax Valuations.
30. 2016 Deloitte 30 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Anthony Reid Director M&A Consultative Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Director, M&A Strategy Consumer Business. Iain Williams Partner Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Iain is Partner in charge of the UK firm's economics, Valuation and Modelling practice and Global Head of Modelling. He has been Partner in the firm for 15 years, has a particular focus in serving clients in the Energy & Resources sector and is LCSP for horizon nuclear power.
31. 2016 Deloitte 31 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Sarah Sturt Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience At Deloitte since 1998, Partner since 2008 TS partner, based in Bristol, Head of UK Regions Transaction Services specialised in mid market corporate and private equity transactions. Magda Tylus Manager Debt Advisory email@example.com Summary of professional experience Magda is part of the Alternative Lender Coverage team sitting within Debt Advisory at Deloitte London. Before joining the team she qualified as a chartered accountant within the Deloitte Audit practice where she specialised in real estate and infrastructure sectors. She was also an accredited complex financial instrument specialist and supported Audit teams in the valuation of derivative instruments and hedge accounting. Deloitte Debt Advisory is at the forefront of connecting alternative lenders to mid- market companies with flexible bespoke financing structures for management buy-outs, bolt-on acquisitions, refinancing's and recapitalisations. The Alternative Lender Coverage team provides access to a deep pool of alternative lenders in the main financial centres of the world.
32. 2016 Deloitte 32 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Chris Williams Partner Economic Consulting firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Chris has been a Partner in our Economic Consulting practice in the UK (a team of 75 postgraduate qualified economists) for the last 10 years following 5 years as the Partner leading the economics practice for KPMG. Chris provides advice to clients across the public and private sector, primarily using quantitative economic analysis to support policy and strategy development. Stuart Twinberrow Partner M&A Tax email@example.com Summary of professional experience M&A Tax Partner specialising in mid market M&A and financial services M&A.
33. 2016 Deloitte 33 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Matthew Henderson Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Matt leads Deloitte’s TS team of 16 dedicated TS practitioners in Yorkshire & the North-East of England. He has worked on more than 100 sell-side and buy-side due diligence projects in the last 15 years, for private equity and corporate clients across a wide range of sectors. Matt is the UK member firm lead partner on ideal, our recently launched m&a analytics platform. Matt is also the head of healthcare and life sciences in the UK regions outside of London. Chris Hyams Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Chris leads Deloitte’s UK PE business. Immediately prior to joining Deloitte in 2006, he worked for PwC in Paris (six years) and New York (two years). His main clients are Advent, Carlyle and TPG.
34. 2016 Deloitte 34 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Dan Beanland Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Financial Services. Ross James Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Ross leads the M&A TS team in London. He has over 15 years of deal experience, including extensive international exposure, and has spent six years working in our Paris office. He focuses on transactions in the manufacturing and industrials sector. Ross is experienced in planning, coordinating and managing cross border assignments including significant exposure to high profile, complex acquisitions, joint ventures and capital markets transactions. He has worked extensively for a large number of corporate and private equity clients, and understands the requirements on both the buy and sell side of transactions.
35. 2016 Deloitte 35 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Sriram Prakash Director M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Sriram Prakash is the Global Lead for M&A Insight. Based in London, he leads a high-profile multidisciplinary team that seeks to position Deloitte as a leader for market eminence and works with clients to drive insight-led deal opportunities. He has been quoted in publications such as the economist, NY Times, WSJ and his research on corporate cash received front page coverage in the financial times. He is a regular commentator on M&A trends in outlets such as Bloomberg, CNBC and BBC. He is also one of the innovation leaders within Deloitte and leads the growth capital and venturing services in UK. Joao Diogo Pinto Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience M&A Transaction Services Partner within the Corporate Finance division since January 2008. In Deloitte’s Corporate Finance division, has been involved in financial due diligence, vendor due diligence, valuation, business plans, restructuring / reorganization processes, forensic & dispute, insolvency and mergers & acquisitions.
36. 2016 Deloitte 36 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Margarida Ramos Pereira Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience She is a Partner at Deloitte in Portugal within the Tax division and is the M&A Tax Projects responsible. She began her career in 1992 and was promoted to partner in 2007 In the tax area, her experience has been focused in the area of tax planning, structuring of business groups, in fulfilment of tax obligations and as well as monitoring audit and tax due diligences. She worked with several real estate and construction projects of national and international dimension where she also gained experience in preparing and analyzing project finance models, including the Portuguese major ones and much more. Dina Marques Associate Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Associate Partner since 2015. Has been involved in M&A projects in a broad array of industries, and more focused in FSI in the last three years.
37. 2016 Deloitte 37 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Joaquim Paulo Partner Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience 28 years experience and more then 20 years focused in M&A Advisory, Partner responsible for the FSI financial advisory practice in Portugal. Jose Gabriel Chimeno Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience José-Gabriel Chimeno joined Deloitte in Portugal in 1996 as the Partner responsible for the Corporate Finance division, leading professional team in Lisbon, Porto and Luanda. José- Gabriel has been involved in developing the corporate finance activity in Portugal, and he has also been leading several mergers and acquisitions projects, mainly cross- border transactions. With a significant experience in financial audits, his main expertise includes mergers and acquisitions, as well as strategic analysis and privatizations. José-Gabriel has been both a participant and a speaker at various seminars and conferences in London, Chicago, Madrid, Harvard and Fontainebleau.
38. 2016 Deloitte 38 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference David O´Flanagan Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Partner Corporate Finance. Linda Melady Director Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Linda joined Deloitte in 2001 and has significant experience in advising companies across a range of sectors on business valuation and intangible assets valuations. She has provided valuations in the context of mergers and acquisitions, financial reporting, tax purposes, shareholder disputes and purchase price allocations. Linda is a fellow of the institute of chartered accountants in Ireland.
39. 2016 Deloitte 39 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Ferga Kane Director Debt & Capital Advisory firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Since starting in Deloitte, Ferga has focuses on work in the infrastructure & capital projects practice. As part of this group, Ferga advises the public, private and banking sectors on government and infrastructure (including PPP), project finance and public sector related transactions. Ferga also advises on complex financial modelling development and review assignments to the public, private and banking sectors, a number of public sector procuring authorities and private sector bidders in relation to PPP tenders across the roads, waste, education and justice sectors and developers in relation to renewable energy and power deals; project managing the fundraising (project finance debt and equity) through to financial close. Charles Knight Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Charles is a global director for Deloitte’s M&A services. He is a Client Service Partner in Deloitte’s Calgary office, having over 30 years of M&A experience. From 2011 to 2015, he was the Managing Director of Deloitte’s M&A TS group in Global Financial Advisory. Prior to his global roles, Charles was the Canadian M&A practice leader, responsible for delivery of Deloitte’s broad M&A services to the Canadian marketplace. Charles focuses on guiding companies through all aspects of their transactions, from M&A strategy, deal sourcing and prioritization, diligence, closing and integration. Charles is a member of Deloitte’s Global M&A Executive Committee, which sets the strategic direction of our global M&A service offering.
40. 2016 Deloitte 40 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Nicos Kyriakides Partner Head of Financial Advisory Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Nicos Kyriakides is Partner and Head of Financial Advisory Services Deloitte Cyprus. Nicos is the Partner in charge of our Limassol office. Apart from being an audit partner he has vast experience in corporate finance, business consulting and international tax planning. Nicos has acted as the Audit engagement and Advisory Partner for a large number of audit clients (private and publicly listed companies), local and international business enterprises, in many industries including hotels & leisure, banking and insurance, commodity trading and manufacturing, construction and real estate development, retailers, healthcare, investment & finance, private equity and venture capital funds, shipping and ship- management and renewable energy. Thomas Goeritzer Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Thomas is a Partner at Deloitte Financial Advisory in Vienna. As a qualified tax advisor and certified auditor he has been leading major Austrian and cross border engagements. He has been involved in several national and international M&A transactions and restructuring processes.
41. 2016 Deloitte 41 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Summary of professional experience Orsolya Hegedues is a Partner in the M&A TS at Deloitte in Vienna. She leads national and international projects in the field of M&A TS (due diligence, vendor due diligence, business plan review, independent business review, SPA consulting vendor assistance, and carve-out advice). Alexander Hohendanner Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Alexander is a Partner and M&A Transactions Services Leader in Austria. He leads national and international projects in the field of M&A Transactions Services (due diligence, vendor due diligence, business plan review, independent business review, spa consulting vendor assistance, and carve-out advice). Furthermore, Alexander holds the position of the Industry Line Leader Real Estate. Orsolya Hegedues Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com
42. 2016 Deloitte 42 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Arnaud Mourier Partner M&A Tax firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Arnaud is a Tax Partner with more than 20 years of experience, first with Andersen then Deloitte. He leads the M&A Tax activities in Paris. Christian Pajot Partner Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Christian Pajot is the Managing Partner of the Business Valuation & Modelling practice and the I&CP Leader for France. Since 1990, Christian has specialized in the valuation of assets, businesses and international groups in the context of mergers and acquisitions, and the application of international accounting standards. Christian has also developed modelling expertise and is often serving international corporates and investment funds in the energy and transportation sectors. Main clients: - automotive: Peugeot, Faurecia, Valeo - consumer business: Adeo - infrastructure: Bouygues, Caisse des Dépôts & Consignations, Infravia Capital Partners, Meridiam, Vinci - transportation: ADP, RATP, SNCF
43. 2016 Deloitte 43 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Elia Ferreira Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience IT M&A Leader in France. Cyril Stivala Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Cyril started his career with EY where he first had an experience in the Audit practice. He specialised in M&A Transaction Services in 1998 and has gained a substantial international experience. He notably spent two years with the M&A department of EY in New York. Cyril has advised both strategic investors and PE houses on sell-side and buy- side transactions. He is the lead client service partner of Airbus Group for Financial Advisory Services. Cyril heads the Financial Advisory French desks in the US and the French speaking African countries.
44. 2016 Deloitte 44 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Vincent Batlle Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Managing Partner TS. Jean-Philippe Grosmaitre Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience M&A Operations, Operational DD, Value Creation Plan, PMI/Carveout, ops Restructuring.
45. 2016 Deloitte 45 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Gilbert Fayol Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Gilbert Fayol is a Partner specialized in Transaction Services for Deloitte in France. After 5 years in the audit departments of Deloitte & Touché in Lyon and Madrid (Spain), he joined the Corporate Finance department in July 1998 as a member of the Transaction Services team. Gilbert joined the Valuation team for a one year period in May 2001 and became a partner in 2003. He led the French Transaction Services Team from 2009 to 2013 and is now a member of the board of directors of Deloitte France. Gilbert has served significant corporate investors such as EADS, Airbus, Eurocopter, Aerolia, Stelia, Nexter Systems, SKF Aerospace, Aeroconseil, Tarkett, Legrand, Lafarge,... Since June 2016, Gilbert acts as GLCSP on Airbus. Guillaume Martinez Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Guillaume joined Deloitte in 2002 in the M&A TS team in Paris. Seconded to the New York office in 2007, he was back in Paris in 2010 and specialized in the execution of complex transactions for global corporates and large PE firms, primarily in the TMT and Aerospace & Defence sectors.
46. 2016 Deloitte 46 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Bleuzenn Pech de Pluvinel Partner M&A Operations firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Bleuzenn is the Partner in charge of the Integration & Separation practice at Deloitte finance France. Bleuzenn has over 10 years consulting experience in strategy, management and transaction advisory. Before joining Deloitte, she was a consultant within Eurogroup consulting and E&Y. Bleuzenn also served as a political adviser in several offices (ministry of equipment and prime minister’s office), responsible for prospective and international affairs. Bleuzenn led many transaction projects for large industrial groups (orange, PSA, BMS, GE, Solvay, Atos, Siemens, BMW…) and services (Atos Worldline Sodexo,...). Matt Jiggins Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Matt is a Partner in our M&A TS team in Paris. He has over 20 years of professional experience and has worked for over 16 years in transaction services, both in London and for the last 13 years in Paris. Matt is experienced in coordinating and executing cross border assignments for both strategic and private equity clients and liaising between our international offices especially the UK, USA and Japan.
47. 2016 Deloitte 47 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Frederic Steiner Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience 8 years Audit 10 years TS Partner since 2013 mainly focused on private equity clients. Alexandre Prost Partner M&A Operations email@example.com Summary of professional experience Alexandre is Partner within M&A Operations team. He leads Operational Due Diligence and Performance Improvement activities in Paris. Alexandre has a track record of delivering significant carve out and integration projects for large industrials companies or PE portfolio companies. His assignments covers topics such as synergies review, day-1 readiness, separation assessment. He has 15 years of experience in strategy and operations improvement consulting.
48. 2016 Deloitte 48 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Sami Rahal Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Sami is the French FA Leader. Guillaume Picq Principal Monitor Deloitte - Strategy email@example.com Summary of professional experience Director based in the Paris office of Monitor Deloitte since 2015. 12 years experience with 3 years at PwC Transaction Services and 8 years at Roland Berger. Advises corporate and private equity clients on major strategic and operational projects.
49. 2016 Deloitte 49 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Cyril GayBelan Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience 10 years working in the Insurance Industry in Hong Kong, Spain and France. 10 years in Strategy Consulting. Leonardo Clavijo Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Leonardo is a TS specialist with more than 20 years of experience. He started his career as an auditor with another big 4 firm, where he participated to the creation and growth of the Transaction Services practice. Leonardo is fluent in French, English, Spanish and Italian. Leonardo is specialized in planning, coordinating and executing cross border engagements. He has notably advised large French groups including Ingenico, Sanofi, Zodiac Aerospace, Arkema, Imerys, Solvay-Rhodia and Renault-Nissan on transactions in both mature and emerging markets (India, China, Brazil…). Leonardo specializes in Life Sciences and Infrastructure.
50. 2016 Deloitte 50 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Mats Lindqvist Partner Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Tom Pernodd Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Head of M&A TS in Sweden. 17+ years M&A, restructuring and refinancing experience from the Nordics and the US. Broad sector experience with special focus on TMT. Key clients include Telia (TMT), Sandvik (MFG)and PE's. Summary of professional experience Mats started working for Deloitte 1994 and has over 22 years of experience (over 20 years in Deloitte Stockholm and two years in London, UK) of valuation and analysis of companies, intangible assets and financial instruments. Mats is the leader of Deloitte´s Swedish Valuation & Modelling team. Mats has been responsible for valuations in various contexts such as acquisitions and disposals of companies, disputes (including giving expert testimony), fairness opinions, reorganizations, IPO’s and assessments of value for fiscal and for financial reporting purposes. Engagements have ranged over most industries and have been carried out in Europe, North America and Asia.
51. 2016 Deloitte 51 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Jose Maria Grande Partner M&A Consultative Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience José Maria joined Deloitte in the Audit and Consulting Division in 1996. Since 1999 his professional career has focused on the consulting area where he provides strategic advisory services. In 2009 he became a partner in the firm’s Consulting division and Strategy Consulting practice (Monitor Deloitte), where he leads the M&A Consulting Service line in Deloitte Cross industry and the Private Equity Sector, specialized in M&A strategy, integration, carve-out, due diligences and transformation projects Main clients include Apollo, KKR, Grupo Antolin, Gamesa, Santander, Iberdrola, Barclays, Altamira Asset Management, BBVA Yiwen Qian Partner EMEA China FAS Coordinator email@example.com Summary of professional experience Yiwen is a TS Partner in Shanghai, China. Seconded in Madrid since December 2015, covering EMEA China FAS corridor, to capture the business opportunity arising from increasing Chinese companies' outbound investment in EMEA.
52. 2016 Deloitte 52 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Simon Howard Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience He is a Partner in M&A TS in Madrid, working on cross border transactions. He spent 4 years in London before moving to Chile in 2001 where he worked in the capital markets group. In 2005 he returned to Europe and the Madrid M&A transactions group. He work with a number of international corporate and private equity clients such as Blackstone, Banco Santander, KKR, CVC, Bridgepoint, Grupo Antolin, FCC, Banco Popular, Aldeasa, Bertelsmann, the Bank of Spain (the FROB), Peak Rock Capital and more. Jesus F. Valero Partner Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Is the National Leader of the Advisory Services practice of Deloitte Financial Advisory, S.L. (Deloitte FAS). Deloitte FAS’ advisory services practice consists of six service lines: business valuation, tangible asset valuation, real estate consulting, corporate finance, capital projects consulting, and reorganization services. He has more than 20 years of experience in providing valuation and financial consulting services worldwide for the purposes of mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, divestitures, stockholder disputes, corporate reorganizations, financing, allocation of purchase price and tax planning. He has also conducted business planning transaction analysis and market valuations.
53. 2016 Deloitte 53 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Jordi Vall Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Jordi is currently a Partner in Financial Advisory - Transaction Services department at the Barcelona office. He joined Deloitte in 1999 in the Audit department and moved to the FA department in 2006. Since Jordi joined the FA department, he has been involved in a wide range of transactions, including Financial Due Diligence and Vendor Due Diligence, Business Modelling and Restructuring Services. Jordi has worked with both Spanish and international investors and PE houses. Juan Ramon Rodriguez Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Juan Ramón Rodríguez joined Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services department in 1991 and became Partner in 2005. He is currently responsible for Deloitte's M&A TS in Spain. He is a member of Deloitte Spain's Executive Committee. He is a member of Deloitte's worldwide Executive Committee for manufacturing, consumer business and public sector industries. He has participated in and coordinated over 250 DD´s and debt restructuring on a national and international level, for both industrial clients and private equity, mainly in the health, manufacturing, food, restoration, audio-visual, automotive, construction, airlines, leisure, distribution and renewable energy sectors. Major clients CVC, Iberia, Campofrío, ACS, IDC group.
54. 2016 Deloitte 54 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Emilio Zurilla Partner Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Emilio is Partner for the Valuation & Business Modelling practice. Throughout his professional career he has participated in and coordinated business and intangible assets valuations, purchase price allocations (PPA) and portfolio valuations projects. Humphrey Mulenga Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Partner, Advisory Services based in Zambia. Involved in various Corporate Finance and Consulting engagements.
55. 2016 Deloitte 55 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Charles Larbi-Odam Partner Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Charles is a Director in Corporate Finance. He has due diligence, valuation and fair and reasonable experience in various sectors including financial services, telecommunication, media, consulting and it. Charles is the current Business Unit Leader for Corporate Finance and is also responsible for developing our services in connection with valuations required for financial reporting purposes. He currently leads IFRS valuation work in Deloitte South Africa. His responsibilities include supervision of assignments for non-audit clients and overseeing support given to our audit teams pertaining to the audit of fair value estimates. Karin Hodson Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Transaction Services Partner, South Africa.
56. 2016 Deloitte 56 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference David Janmaat Partner M&A Consultative Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience M&A Consulting Services Lead for the Netherlands. Focus on large and complex cross-border post-merger integrations and divestitures (i.e. FedEx-TNT integration and Archer Daniels Midland divestitures). Jos Andriessen Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Jos is the Dutch TS Leader.
57. 2016 Deloitte 57 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Jereon van der Wal Partner Valuation & Modelling JvanderWal@deloitte.nl Summary of professional experience Jeroen has over 20 years of experience with M&A Advisory and Valuations involving large Dutch and International Corporates. He is the Dutch representative of Deloitte’s global valuation leadership and member of Deloitte Netherlands Energy & Resources team. Jeroen has conducted various assignments ranging from buy side and sell side advisory work, fairness opinions, arbitrage and M&A. Jeroen provides lectures in valuation at the Duisenberg Institute of Finance and the Rijks Universiteit of Groningen. Recently he has been involved in projects for amongst others Akzonobel, Shell, CVC, EBN, EQT, Gasunie and Philips. Andre van Ijperen Partner M&A Transaction Services AvanIJperen@deloitte.nl Summary of professional experience TS Partner in the Netherlands FAS Consumer Business Leader, Co-Lead data analytics/e3-iDeal/M&A analytics royal Philips / Philips lighting M&A lead.
58. 2016 Deloitte 58 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Ad Veken Partner M&A Transaction Services AVeken@deloitte.nl Summary of professional experience Since 1999, Ad is a Partner in Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services practice (FAS) in the Netherlands. He is specialised in mergers and acquisitions, focusing on large and complex (international) transactions, primarily providing due diligence, (re)structuring, reorganisation and valuations advice. Ad serves both private equity funds and corporate clients and has more than 25 years of experience with buy- and sell-side advice. Ad is the author of the book ‘bedrijf te koop’ (company for sale) and is a regular speaker at amongst others the Alex van Groningen. Jasper De Grauw Partner M&A Transaction Services JdeGrauw@deloitte.nl Summary of professional experience Integration / Separation Partner.
59. 2016 Deloitte 59 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Alexander Schuler Director Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Head of Valuation Switzerland. Chris Tattersall Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience E&R Leader Deloitte Switzerland.
60. 2016 Deloitte 60 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Matt Lock Principal Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Matthew is the Head of Financial Modelling in Switzerland with over 15 years experience working with Deloitte. His focus is on developing modelling solutions for clients with large/complex, multi-stakeholder issues. Konstantin von Radowitz Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Konstantin leads the M&A TS group in Switzerland. He also leads the Swiss Industrial Products & Services group covering our firm wide services.
61. 2016 Deloitte 61 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Andrew Busby Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Andrew has over 28 years of professional experience, the vast majority of which has been with deloitte in Australia, UK, the Middle East and Switzerland specializing in financial due diligence services. Howard da Silva Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Howard is a Partner in the Swiss M&A TS practice. He also leads the Global Consumer Business Initiative.
62. 2016 Deloitte 62 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Kristina Faddoul Director M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Kristina is a Director in the Integration & Separation Advisory practice in Zurich with experience in the entire M&A lifecycle. Kristina leads FSI and insurance vertical for ISA in Switzerland. Summary of professional experience Turkey Valuation & Modelling Services Leader. Gökhan Altun Principal Valuation & Modelling email@example.com
63. 2016 Deloitte 63 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Stathis Andrianakis Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience 15 years in Deloitte 5 years in audit + 10 years transaction services E&R leader for Deloitte in Greece. Alexis Damalas Partner Valuation & Modeling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Alexis joined Deloitte in 1997 and is a Partner since 2000. Alexis is in charge of the Financial Advisory Services practice in Greece. Prior to Deloitte, he worked for more than 3 years with mutual fund management companies as investment adviser and in a mobile telephony operator, as financial controller.
64. 2016 Deloitte 64 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Francesco Iervolino Partner Monitor Deloitte firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Francesco is a Partner of Monitor Deloitte Italy, Milan office. Experienced in FSI (insurance), Francesco is also member of Deloitte Italy Innovation Team. Luca Petroni Partner Reorganisation email@example.com Summary of professional experience Luca Petroni joined Deloitte in 1985, where he developed his career and became an Audit Partner (2000). Having been a Partner of Deloitte Financial Advisory S.L.R. since 2007, he is currently in reorganisation services and responsible for business advisory services nationally. He has acquired specific skills within the service (Alitalia, Acea Group), luxury and consumer goods (Fendi – LVMH group, Procter Gamble), and entertainment (Medusa Group) sectors, where he advised, audited and assisted projects. He has been a part of two major listing processes, such as assisting in the INA’s (Istituto Nazionale Delle Assicurazioni) management of IPO in Italy and the USA (1994-1995).
65. 2016 Deloitte 65 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Marco Vulpiani Partner Valuation firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience He is an Equity Partner with Deloitte Financial Advisory, he is the Head of the “Valuation Services” line in Italy and is a member of the Deloitte Global Valuation team and has more than twenty years of professional experience in Corporate Finance. In this capacity, he has been responsible for numerous advisory projects, including business valuation, purchase price allocation (“PPA”), fairness opinions, business planning, valuation for reporting, PPP, financial modeling, M&A transactions, among others. Before joining Deloitte, after a short experience in the aerospace industry he worked for about six years in the ENI group, in the strategic planning department of the downstream business, where he was in charge of strategic development projects. Marco Bastasin Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Partner since 2007 of Deloitte FA S.R.L. (DFA). In charge of Turin and Bologna office of the M&A TS. DFAS Automotive Leader-expert in Italy since June 2015 Global FA Leader for Exor prior to joining the TS group. Marco has acquired extensive experience of audit, IFRS compliance and control systems for companies operating in automotive, SW, textile, i.t., defence, retail, infrastructure and in other manufacturing and services business. Since 2000 member of the M&A TS team group with responsibility for the supervision of the Turin office transaction support group carrying out various due diligence engagements, within the automotive sector, retail, textile, health care, real estate (tour operator and hotels), manufacturing and food.
66. 2016 Deloitte 66 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Andrea Casella Partner M&A Transaction Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Andrea leads Deloitte Italy's M&A TS group, having served significant clients on M&A transactions for over 15 years. In his role, Andrea has responsibility for providing transaction support services to corporate group and private equity investors on domestic and cross-border transactions. His fields of experience include retail, manufacturing and telecoms. As a Partner, he has also led audits of Italian MNC´s and in numerous inbound M&A transactions. Though Andrea has gained experience in a variety of sectors, his practice tends to focus on deals in the manufacturing and industrial sectors. Tinus Bang Christensen Partner Valuation & Modelling email@example.com Summary of professional experience Joined Deloitte Financial Advisory in March 2008 as head of Deloitte´s Financial Management Advisory in Denmark which includes asset management, valuation services, financial modelling, public private partnerships/infrastructure advisory and debt & capital advisory. Extensive experience in transaction services, including valuation, due diligence, M&A advisory, business modelling and other financial analyses. More than 15 years of experience.
67. 2016 Deloitte 67 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Bob Glass Principal M&A Consultative Services firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Bob is an M&A Principal in Deloitte Consulting's Strategy and Operations practice. Philip Pfrang Partner M&A Transaction Services email@example.com Summary of professional experience Phil is the US Managing Partner for LS&HC M&A TS. In addition to his US role, Phil serves as Global Managing Partner of Deloitte’s Health Care & Life Sciences Financial Advisory practice. Phil has assisted clients with more than 800 completed or proposed transactions in a broad cross- section of industries including medical devices/supplies, acute care hospitals, surgical facilities, outpatient facilities, skilled nursing facilities, durable medical equipment, home health, infusion therapy, psychiatric/behavioral care, physician staffing and physician practice management, managed care, Medicare advantage, disease management, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical services, pharmacy, pharmacy benefit management companies and health care it providers.
68. 2016 Deloitte 68 Profiles DTTL EMEA M&A Partners Conference Erik Dilger Senior Manager Valuation & Modelling firstname.lastname@example.org Summary of professional experience Erik Digger is a Senior Manager at Deloitte, an adjunct Professor at Northeastern, and President of the German American Business Council of Boston, Inc. who has advised leaders and company management through a multitude of business issues involving compliance, crisis management, deals, and knowledge management for over 16 years. Erik plays a central role in le