Published on February 4, 2014
Dr. Kabita Mishra BHMS, MBA (Hospital Management) Page A Study By: 1 Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital
Introduction Aims and Objectives Management Departments of College Hospital: Management Hospital: O.P.D. Hospital: I.P.D. Hospital: Diagnostic Facilities Hospital: User Charges Hospital: Ambulance Facilities Academics: BHMS Degree Course Academics: MD (Homoeopathy) Degree Course Academics: Faculty Members Academics: Achievements Computer Center of College Central Library of College How to Contact Pages 04-06 07-07 08-09 10-11 12-14 15-15 16-16 17-17 18-19 20-20 21-21 22-24 25-32 33-35 36-36 37-38 39-40 2 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. Titles Page SN
41-41 42-42 3 About Dr. Kabita Mishra Vote of Thanks Page 18. 19.
1. Introduction The college is affiliated to the Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar and follows the syllabi and curricula prescribed by the University in the light of recommendation of Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi for P.G. and U.G. courses. Page The intake capacity of the B.H.M.S. course is now 25 and 3 each per year in the five P.G. departments. The college has good infrastructure in terms of building, teaching staff, laboratory, Pharmacy manufacturing unit, library, diagnostic section, herbal garden etc. strengthen with the financial assistance from Govt. of India and Govt. of Odisha. 4 Presently the college imparts Degree course in Homoeopathy i.e. B.H.M.S. of 5½ years of duration and Regular Post graduate course in Homoeopathy of 3 years duration in five subjects i.e. Materia Medica, Repertory, Organon of Medicine, Practice of Medicine and Pharmacy. The P.G. course in the subject Materia Medica was introduced from the session 1996-1997 and in the subject Repertory and Organon of Medicine from the session 1997-1998 and in other two subjects i.e. Practice of Medicine and Homoeopathic Pharmacy from the session 2007-2008.
This is a college with continuous research activities on receiving grant-in-aid from Govt. of India and Govt. of Odisha. A front line college in the country to conduct maximum Re-orientation Training program for homoeopathic teachers from all over the country, Continuing Medical Education Program for the homoeopathic practitioners of the country besides conducting various I.E.C. progam, T.O.T. program. Page The hospital of the institute is also unique one and is equipped with modern diagnostic facilities like X-ray, Ultrasound, autoanalyser, ECG, Slit lamp examination, various other pathological investigations, Ancillary therapy (Physiotherapy), Yoga, specialized clinics, O.T. and specialist service and computer application for improved health care. Presently patients are treated both in the outdoor and indoor patient departments. IPD is having 50 beds capacity. Besides that the homoeopathic manufacturing unit of this institute got its wide spread commendation from various corners of the State in terms of providing genuine, good quality, standardized homeopathic medicines both potency medicines and Mother tinctures. The medicines manufactured in the 5 This college is also identified as the nodal centre for the Healthy mother and happy child program launched by the Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of India. Dr. A. C. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar is also engaged in conducting various national homoeopathic seminars for exchange of views amongst the various homoeopathic and allied medical professionals of the country.
Pharmacy unit are supplied to the 560 Govt. Homoeopathic Dispensaries and 4 Govt. Homoeopathic hospitals of the State of Odisha. Recently Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of India provided financial assistance to upgrade the manufacturing unit as the State Homoeopathic Pharmacy for which the building has already been completed and instruments and equipments will be installed very soon. The herbal garden of the institute situated in the premises of the college covering a land area of 3 acres and developed with the financial assistance of Govt. of India. It nurtures many endogenous and some exotic plants which provides an integrated learning experience for the students. Page 6 The beautiful lustrous garden in front of the college building is developed and maintained by SBL Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi. The total area of the land owned by the institute is 7.75 acres i.e. 30,492 sq. ft. College is of three storied building. The institute have gents and ladies hostel.
2. Aims and Objectives Page 7 1. To provide Degree and Post graduate degree course in homoeopathy. 2. To promote growth and development of homoeopathy. 3. To conduct various research activities for the development of homoeopathy. 4. To conduct various training programs for teachers, Medical Officers, practitioners for updating their knowledge and skill. 5. To provide consultation and guidance related to homeopathy. 6. To provide adequate, meaningful, teaching, training and research activity in the field of homoeopathy. 7. To produce young, skilled and efficient physicians, teachers and research scholars and specialization in various fields. 8. To encourage research works in the field of homoeopathy with a view for establishing its scientificity. 9. To manufacture genuine homoeopathic medicines of good, standard quality. 10. To provide quality patient care homoeopathic treatment in OPD's & IPD's of the hospital.
3. Management A. Management and Control The institution is fully Govt. running under Directorate of Indian Medicines and Homoeopathy, Dept. of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Orissa. Page 8 The chief of the institution is the Principal-cum-Superintendent. The internal administration and management in relation to the U.G. and P.G. students are vested with the H.O.Ds of the concerned departments under the control of Principal. The hospital is managed by the Principal-cumSuperintendent with the consultation of D.M.O. of the hospital.
B. Governing Body The institute has a governing body constituted by the Govt., Health & Family Welfare Dept. to look after the management of the college. The term of the governing body shall be 3 years. Responsibility President Vice President-cum-Secretary Member Member Member Member Member Member 9 Position Collector-cum-District Magistrate, Khurda Principal-cum-Superintendent, Dr. ACHMC&H, Bhubaneswar Two senior most Professors Nominee of the Vice Chancellor Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) or his nominee Member of Orissa Legilsative Assembly or his nominee Executive Engineer (R & B), Capital Maintenance Executive Officer, Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation Page SN 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
4. Departments of College Page 1. Anatomy 2. Physiology & Biochemistry 3. Homoeopathic Pharmacy 4. Materia Medica 5. Organon of Medicine & Philosophy 6. Pathology 7. F.M.T. 8. Surgery 9. Obst. & Gynecology 10. Practice of Medicine 11. Community Medicine 12. Repertory & Case Taking 10 There are 12 departments in Under Graduate
There are 5 departments in the Post graduate study Page 11 1. Materia Medica 2. Repertory 3. Organon of Medicine 4. Practice of Medicine 5. Homoeopathic Pharmacy
5. Hospital: Management Hospital Management The institution has a well equipped hospital providing the medical care to the patients in OPDs and IPDs. Hospitals have the indoor for the patient having 50 beds capacity. Patients suffering from the diseases are admitted for the curative purposes in the IPDs as well as for clinical training to the U.G. and P.G. students. The outpatient department provides medical care to the patient attending for the various ailments. O.P.D. 57,129 62,190 64,315 64,783 61,312 I.P.D. 8,733 8,479 11,486 8,488 11,436 Page Year 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 12 Patients Treated in Hospital
Year 2009 2010 2011 O.P.D. 63,384 58,426 62,591 I.P.D. 10,786 9,722 8,533 Health Camp Health camps are organized regularly in different places in and around Bhubaneswar twice in a week for exposure of the students, internees and P.G. students to the various diseases and providing curative treatment in periphery. Biochemics: 12 (in 3x, 6x, 12x) Mother Tincture Items: 37 Page Medicines in Hospital Stock 13 Regular Health camps, one at Chinmaya Mission, IRC village, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar and another rural Health Camp at Alarpur, Balianta Block are being organized, once every week. Besides regular Weekly Health Camps, special Health Camps are being organized during various fairs, occasions like CAR FESTIVAL, Adivasi Mela etc and also during various natural calamities like Flood, Cyclone etc.
Potencies: 281 items (in 6, 12, 30, 200, 1M, 10M potencies) Particulars of the Staff of the Hospital Page 14 1. Visiting Physicians: 25 (teachers of the college) 2. Homoeopathic Medical Officers: 09 3. Para Medical Staff: 09 4. Other Staff: 18 Grand Total: 36 (Excluding VP - 25)
6. Hospital: O.P.D. No of OPD’s General OPD: 17 (i) Medicine: 04 ( Acute – 01 & Chronic – 03 ) (ii) Obst & Gynae:1 (iii) General Surgery/ ENT: 1 (iv) Paediatrics: 1 (v) Eye: 1 (vi) Dental : 1 (vii) Physiotherapy: 1 (viii) Skin: 1 (ix) Casualty: 1 (x) Consulting chambers of Specialist: 4 (xi) Practice of Medicine: 1 Diagnosis, Surgical & Obst. managements are done by concerned Allopathic specialists, but medicinal managements are given by Visiting Physicians / H.M.Os. 15 Working Days All week days Page OPD Timing 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
7. Hospital: I.P.D. Admission procedure: Patients admitted to the I.P.Ds through O.P.Ds and casualty. Medicine Ward General Medicine: 25 (Acute: 3 and Chronic: 22) Pediatrics: 05 Surgery Ward : 10 Obstetrics & Gynecology: 10 16 50 Ward Wise Division Page No of Beds
8. Hospital: Diagnostic Facilities Facilities E.C.G X-ray Ultra Sound Micro-biological & Bio-chemical Investigations Stool Culture Ambulance Computer Application In Treatment Available Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Page 17 Diagnosis, E.C.G., Laboratory investigations, Surgical and Obstetrics & Gynecology care done by Allopathic specialists.
9. Hospital: User Charges X-Ray 15”x12” 12”x12” 12”x10” 10”x8” & 8&1/2”x6&1/2” Dental filling Ultrasound for lower abdomen and pelvis Urine RE & ME Urine for pregnancy Stool RE & ME Sputum Semen TLC , TRBC , DC , Peripheral smear Fee in Rs. 40 30 25 15 8 80 8 25 8 8 10 8 Page Facilities 18 Different types of investigational procedures including pathological investigations are done by depositing prescribed amount of fees decided from time to time.
HB % Platelet count , PCV , ESR Bleeding time , Coagulation time Blood sugar , Serum cholesterol, VDRL Triglyceride , Urea and NPM , S. Protein Widal test CR protein ASO titre Blood grouping RH typing 4 8 4 15 15 30 25 40 8 15 Page 19 As on 04.02.2014 (Available online at http://as.ori.nic.in/drachmc/userchargew.asp)
10. Hospital: Ambulance Facilities One ambulance is available in the college at the lower rate. The ambulance is used for bringing the patients to this hospital and for taken up the patient to different hospitals if necessary on payment. The ambulance can also be used by outside people on their demand with deposition of prescribed amount of fees. 20 Ambulance Phone No Rs.3.50 per Km. + Rs.20/- overhead Rs.70/- to the govt. hospital and Rs.150/- to any private clinics / nursing home +91 674 2391737 Page Fees Local
11. Academics: BHMS Degree Course It is 5 & ½ years duration including 1 year compulsory rotating internship and started I the year 1977. It is the first college in the country to impart degree course in homoeopathy. Eligibility Students possessing +2 science or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and recognized by Utkal University are eligible for getting admission. Seats available: 25 Page 21 Out of 25 seats, 1 seat is kept reserved for Nominees of the Govt. of India. 24 seats are filled up by common selection for the course of homoeopathy in the State of Orissa through the mark recorded in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
12. Academics: MD (Homoeopathy) Degree Course The institute has Post graduate degree in homoeopathy i.e. Doctor in Medicine (Homoeopathy) in five subjects, which is full time regular for the duration of 3 years affiliated under Utkal University, Bhubaneswar and recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi. A candidate for M.D. (Hom.) course shall opt any of the above mentioned subjects as per his / her option according to the merit at the time of counseling. The subjects and seats available are: Number of Seats 03 03 03 03 03 22 Subjects Homoeopathic Materia Medica Repertory Organon of Medicine Practice of Medicine Homoeopathic Pharmacy Page SN 1 2 3 4 5
Eligibility 1. A Degree qualification in Homoeopathy of not less than 5½ years duration (including 1 year compulsory rotatory internship) and included in the Second Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 OR 2. A Graded Degree qualification in Homoeopathy obtained after undergoing a course of study in Homoeopathy of not less than 2 years duration, after passing Diploma course in Homoeopathy (of not less than 4 years duration), recognized by the C.C.H. and included in the Second Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.3.3. Page 4. In the subject Practice of Medicine and Pharmacy being funded by Govt. of India, 50% of seats are reserved for candidates outside State Orissa and rest 50% of seats are reserved for belonging to the State of Orissa. Candidates seeking admission under the later category of Clause – II must be a permanent resident of Orissa. 23 3. In the subject Materia Medica, Repertory and Organon of Medicine being funded by Govt. of Orissa, the candidates who are permanent resident of Orissa are eligible for admission.
Duration of course 3 years including 1 years house job during which the candidate shall be a resident in the campus and shall be given training as per the PG regulation. Admission Procedure 1. The selection of candidate for M.D. (Hom.) course will be made on the basis of the merit list in the Entrance examination (written test). The examination shall be conducted in English only. Page 24 2. Qualifying marks for admission will be 50% of total marks in entrance examination in case of general candidates and 40% of total marks in case of SC / ST candidates. The candidates without securing the qualifying marks shall not be selected even if seats fall vacant.
13. Academics: Faculty Members DEPT. OF ORGANON OF MEDICINE SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Pradeepta Kumar Behera 02 Dr. Vijayalaxmi Vishoyi 03 Dr. Kashinath Rath 04 Dr. Ranjita Pradhan Qualification B.H.M.S. M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) Designation Lecturer, I/c HOD Lecturer HMO HMO Part time HMO (Additional assignment) Designation Reader Lecturer Lecturer HMO 25 Qualification M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) Page DEPT. OF MATERIA MEDICA SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Sudhir Kumar Dash 02 Dr. Jadumani Rout 03 Dr. Sandhyarani Behera 04 Dr. Sumana Kumari Panda 05 Dr. Nirmal Ku. Mohapatra 06 Dr. K. N. Naik
M.D. (Hom.) DHMS M. D. (Hom.) M.A. PhD (Psychology) HMO Part time Part time Part time DEPT. OF REPERTORY SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Mohini Mohan Behera 02 Dr. Rabindra Nath Mishra 03 Dr. Namita Mohanty 04 Dr. Jayashree Nanda Qualification M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) Designation I/C. H.O.D., Lecturer Lecturer (Additional assignment) HMO HMO DEPT. OF PHARMACY SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Harekrushna Dash 02 Dr. Manjushree Kar 03 Dr. Rajendra Kumar Dash Qualification M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) Designation I/c HOD, Lecturer HMO HMO (Additional assignment) 26 Dr. Rajendra Kumar Dash Prof. G. B. Panigrahi Dr. K. C. Sahu Dr. Niranjan Sia Page 05 06 07 08
DEPT. OF SURGERY SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Kashinath Rath 02 Dr. Pramod Bihary Pradhan 03 Dr. Jiban Krishna Pattanaik 04 Dr. B. M. Khadanga 05 Dr. S. K. Dash Qualification M.D.(Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M. S. M. S. (Opth.) Designation I/c. H.O.D. Reader Lecturer HMO HMO Part time Part time Part time Designation I/c H.O.D., Lecturer HMO HMO(Additional assignment) Part time Part time 27 Qualification M.D. (Med.) M.D. (Med.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Paed.) M.D.(Skin & VD) M.D. (Paed.) Page DEPT. OF PRACTICE OF MEDICINE SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Atanu Ku. Thakur 02 Dr. P. K. Choudhury 03 Dr. Rabindra Nath Mishra 04 Dr. Kanak Rout 05 Dr. Jiban Krishna Pattanaik 06 Dr. S. S. Satpathy 07 Dr. M. Srichandan 08 Dr. Mamata Mohanty
M. S. (Ortho.) M. S., FRCS (Onco) Part time Part time DEPT. OF O. & G. SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Sanjay Kumar Pattanaik 02 Dr. Smita Rani Dash Qualification M.D. (O & G) M.D. (Hom.) Designation I/c H.O.D., Lecturer HMO DEPT. OF COMMUNITY MEDICINE SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Mohini Mohan Behera 02 Dr. Radhanath Praharaj 03 Dr. Purna Sashi Pani Qualification M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) Designation Lecturer – I/c. H.O.D. HMO HMO DEPT. OF PATHOLOGY SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Dipak Kumar Sahu 02 Dr. Bichitrananda Das Qualification M.D. (Pathology) DHMS Designation I/c. H.O.D., Lecturer Lecturer 28 Dr. S.C. Rout Dr. Ranjan Mohanty Page 06 07
Designation Lecturer, I/c. H.O.D. HMO DEPT. OF ANATOMY SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Jadumani Rout 02 Dr. Pratima Nanda 03 Dr. B. S. K. Subudhi 04 Dr. Nanda Dwivedi 05 Dr. Rajendra Kumar Dash 06 Dr. Purna Sashi Pani 07 Dr. Minati Patra 08 Dr. S. K. Hazra Qualification M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) BHMS M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Ana.) M.D. (Ana.) Designation Lecturer – I/c. H.O.D. HMO HMO HMO(Additional assignment) HMO(Additional assignment) HMO(Additional assignment) Part time Part time DEPT. OF PHYSIOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY SN Name of the Faculty Qualification Designation 29 Qualification M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) Page DEPT. OF F.M.T. SN Name of the Faculty 01 Dr. Sudhir Ku. Dash 02 Dr. Jayashree Nanda
M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Hom.) M.D. (Phys. & Bio.) M.D. (Phys. & Bio.) MEDICAL OFFICERS / OTHER TECHNICAL STAFF SN Name of the Faculty Qualification 01 Dr. Subhalaxmi Pattanaik D.H.M.S. 02 Dr. Banamber Parida D.H.M.S. 03 Dr. Adikanda Das B.H.M.S. 04 Dr. Sunita Mohanty M.D. (Hom.) 05 Dr. Basanta Ku. Satpathy BHMS 06 Dr. Satosh Ku. Mohapatra B.H.M.S. 07 Dr. Basanta Manjari Kar B.H.M.S. 08 Dr. Binod Bihari Mohanty D.H.M.S. 09 Dr. Pravat ku. Rath BHMS 10 Dr. B. N. Pani BPT Lecturer, I/c. H.O.D. HMO HMO Part time Part time Designation Duty Medical Officer HMO HMO HMO HMO HMO HMO HMO HMO Physiotherapist ( Part time) 30 Dr. Puspanjali Patra Dr. Kedar Nath Naik Dr. Krishnarani Praharaj Prof. Basudev Kar Prof. Laxman Das Page 01 02 03 04 05
31 Page LIST OF GUEST FACULTY FOR POST GRADUATE TEACHING SN Name of the Faculty Qualification Designation 01 Prof. (Dr.) C. Nayak M. D. (Hom.) Former Director General, Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy 02 Prof. (Dr.) N. Mohanty M.D.(Hom.) Former Principal cum Superintendent, Dr. A. C. Hom. Medical College and Hospital 03 Prof. (Dr.) L .K. Nanda M.D. (Hom.) Former Principal cum Superintendent, Dr. A. C. Hom. Medical College and Hospital 04 Prof. (Dr.) A. K. Mishra M.D. (Hom.) Former Head, P.G. Dept. of Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Dr. A. C. Hom. Medical College and Hospital 05 Dr. Binay Ku. Mohanty M.D. , D.M. Asso. Prof., Endocrinology, SCB Medical College, Cuttack 06 Dr. A. K. Samal M.D. , D.M. Cardiologist 07 Dr. P. K. Pradhan M.D. , D.M. Cardiologist 08 Dr. Uttam Sahoo M.D. Radiologist 09 Dr.R.N.Sahu M.D. , D.M. Neurologist 10 Dr P.K.Panda M.D. Paediatrician 11 Mr. Bigyananda M.Sc (Stat.) Deputy Director, Statistics
Psychologist ADMINISTRATIVE SN Name 01 Dr. P. K. Behera 02 Dr. H. K. Dash Qualification BHMS M.D. (Hom.) 03 Dr. Jadumani Rout M.D. (Hom.) 04 Dr. Sudhir Kumar Dash M.D. (Hom.) 05 Dr. J. K. Pattanaik M.D. (Hom.) 06 07 08 Dr. Puspanjali Patra Dr. Basantamajari Kar Dr. P.B.Pradhan M.D. (Hom.) BHMS M.D. (Hom.) Designation Principal-cum-Superintendent AND DDO I/c. U.G Academic, I/c. Mini Pharmacy and Advisor, Students Union I/c Examination, Gents’ Hostel Superintendent and NSS Programme Coordinator I/c P.G. Academic, Liasoning Officer CCH & Govt.of Odisha I/c. Computer project and Liasoning Officer for NKN project Supdt. Ladies Hostel Dy.Supdt.Ladies Hostel Dy.Supdt. Gents Hostel 32 M.A Page 12 Mohanty Rajendra Kumar Padhi
14. Academics: Achievements Publications 1. Two books published by Prof. (Dr.) L. K. Nanda, Principal-cum-Superintendent and H.O.D., Materia Medica. 2. Large No. of scientific articles written by the Principal, Professors and other teachers published in the national journals & News papers. Fellowship Principal, Professors, Associate Professor & lecturers of the college have presented papers/ participated in the National / International seminars/ Workshops/ Conventions organized/ Page Participation in Seminars/ Workshops/ Conventions/ T. V. programs & Radio Talks 33 Prof. (Dr.) L. K. Nanda, Principal-cum-Superintendent and H.O.D., Materia Medica has visited Homoeopathic Institutions of U.S.A. & England by availing W.H.O. Fellowship.
sponsored by W.H.O., Dept. of I.S.M. & H. (Govt. of India), C.C.R.H. (Govt. of India), Associations/ Organizations etc. They have also participated in Doordarshan/ Radio-programs on efficacy of Homoeopathy in community health related problems. Page 1. Member of Scientific Advisory Committee, C.C.R.H., Member, Education Committee, Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi. 2. Member, Editorial Board, Indian Journal Research in Homoeopathy published by C.C.R.H. 3. Member, Editorial Board, rational medicine published by I.I.H.P. 4. Contributed in compilation of A Hand Book of Mother and Child Care published by C.C.R.H. 5. Contributed in compilation of “A Hand Book in Homoeopathy for common people” compiled by C.C.R.H. 6. Invited as visiting faculties to J.S.P.S. Govt. Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital, Hyderabad, Ahammadabad Homoeopathy Medical College, Gujarat, Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Anand, Gujart, Sri Sainath P.G. Institute of Homoeopathy and Research, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, G.D. Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College, Patna and H.O.D., Pharmacy to Homoeopathic College at Anand (Gujarat). 34 Important Assignments & Works of Principal-cum-Superintendent
Assignments of Other Faculty Members 1. Heads of the P.G. departments and Principal appointed as Examiners/ Guides for M.D. (Hom.) Examinations of Orissa and outside. 2. Many teachers are examiner to U.G. examinations of other Universities inside and outside State. 3. H.O.D., Pharmacy nominated as a member of the Syllabus Committee for Pharmacy course, by the Govt. of India, Dept. of Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy. Page 1. Present Principal undergone U.A.S. & U.K. for higher training sponsored by W.H.O. in 1995. 2. All Professors (including Principal), Asso. Prof. & Lecturers have undergone Teachers’ Orientation Training, organized by Central Council of Homoeopathy in July, 1996. 3. H.O.Ds. of Materia Medica and Organon of Medicines have undergone Doctor’s training program for Clinical care of 4. HIV/ AIDS cases by confederation of Indian Industry and Australia India Council. 5. H.O.D., Materia Medica has undergone training on Computer Application at Orissa Computer Application Centre. 6. In-charge H.O.D. Pharmacy has undergone training on “Drug Testing” at Homoeopathic Pharmacopoea Lab. at Ghaziabad. 35 Important Trainings Undergone by Faculty Members
15. Computer Center of College COMPUTER FACILITY Computer laboratory of this institute is established with the financial assistance of the then Indian System of Medicines & Homoeopathy, Govt. of India, New Delhi, providing 24 hours internet facility to the P.G. students and academic staffs of this institute for their greater interest. Computerization of IPDs & OPDs is under process out of the grant-in-aid sanctioned by Deptt. of AYUSH under the central Sector Scheme for acquisition, cataloging, digitalization and publication of text books and manuscripts through the National Informatics Centre(NIC),Bhubaneswar. Page Dr. A. C. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital is one of the approved institutions for the implementation of high speed information network ‘National Knowledge Network’ by the Govt. of India, which will connect the approved institutions of higher learning across the country. The motive behind the NKN is to inter connect the education facilities/ health service facilities/ life skill research/ R&D institutions and libraries in the country. This work is being implemented through NIC. 36 National Knowledge Network (NKN)
16. Central Library of College The central library is a well equipped library with a holding of more than 8000 of books and a number of Medical journals and periodicals of National and international reputation to update the knowledge of students and faculty members and to facilitate in the research work. Reading Room A 50 seated reading room is available inside the library for the students and a separate new room for the teachers. Reference Section Page Total No. of Books: 7412 units Homoeopathy Books: 4098 units Allied Books: 3314 units 37 There is a reference section in the library with latest edition of books to cater the latest development in the field of health education.
Book Bank Sector: 357 units Reference Section: 150 units Books Donated by Prof. (Dr.) C. Nayak: 32 units Total No. of Journals: 1790 units No. of Journals (Monthly/ Bi-monthly): 09 units Allied Journals: 03 units Homoeopathy Journals: 06 units International journal: 01 units Page 38 The central library is completely functional under mentorship of Librarian Sri Ajay Kumar Samal, M. Lib.
17. How to Contact Postal Address Prinicipal-cum-Superintendent Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Unit - III , Bhubaneswar- 751001, Orissa, INDIA Telefax +91 674 2391737 E-mail Page 39 email@example.com
Road Map Page 40 Road Map Source: https://maps.google.co.in
18. About Dr. Kabita Mishra Dr. Kabita Mishra is a Homoeopathic Researcher and Physician. She graduated in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) from the Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar, INDIA in 2008. Now a day she is perusing Master in Business Management (Hospital Administration) from Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, INDIA. She was also a full time team member of International Sustainable Health & Systems Design Residency organized by Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and USID in November-December 2011. Dr. Kabita Mishra received around 5+ year’s post-qualification standing experiences in the following specialized areas with OPD and IPD managements at different reputed government and private homoeopathic treatment establishments, located in different parts of India: Page 41 A. Clinical Research, B. Gynecology, C. Diabetes, D. Chronic Rhinitis, E. Locomotor Diseases, F. Urolithiasis etc
19. Vote of Thanks! Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital |Bhubaneswar |INDIA Page 42 Online Information Source: http://as.ori.nic.in/drachmc (Online Study Completed: 04.02.2014)
Calcification Inhibitors in CKD and Dialysis Patients
... Colleges offered at Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital: University: ...
... and Hospital, Bhubaneswar . Get details of Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, ... Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College ...
Colleges; Medical Colleges; Dr. Abhin ... Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar is also ... Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital ...
Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Bhubaneswar Bhubaneswar, Orissa.. ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College And ...
View Dr. Kabita Mishra’s ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathy Medical College ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar ...
List of homeopathy colleges, ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Estd. Year: ...
ABHIN CHANDRA HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical ... Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Bhubaneswar. the ...
Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospita is ... Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital was established in the year ...
... Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospita, Bhubaneswar, ... on Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and ... Medical College & Hospital