Published on December 12, 2016
1. Divine Principle & Spiritual World Part 1 of 3 A 6000+ Year Journey v. 9.2
2. Short Vocabulary: CSG = Cheon Seong Gyeong, Holy Textbook CIG = Cheon Il Guk, Two persons become one, KoH CP = Cheong Pyeong, Spir. training ground Korea DP = Divine Principle, v1973 EDP = Divine Principle, v1996 ODP = Original Divine Principle, 2008 KoH = Kingdom of Heaven LSA = Lord of Second Advent OT = Old Testament NT = New Testament CT = Completed Testament TF = True Father, SMM = Sun Myung Moon TM = True Mother, Hak Ja Han Moon UC = Unification Church See also extended Vocabulary: http://www.slideshare.net/bdp003/vocabulary-uc
3. Every human being is struggling to attain life-long happiness and overcome misfortune. /First sentence in Divine Principle And we all have the same great goal – perfect and perpetual happiness. Life In The World Unseen /Anthony Borgia
4. First a mind sharpening game - Find the Generals family! (9 missing people)
5. Christians often ask why God does not speak to them, as he is believed to have done in former days. When I hear such questions, it always makes me think of the rabbi who was asked how it could be that God often showed himself to people in the olden days whereas nowadays nobody ever sees him. The rabbi replied: "Nowadays there is no longer anybody who can bow low enough.“ (be humble enough to let God speak)
6. This answer hits the nail on the head. We are so captivated by and entangled in our subjective consciousness that we have forgotten the age-old fact that God speaks chiefly through dreams and visions. The Buddhist discards the world of unconscious fantasies as useless illusions; the Christian puts his Church and his Bible between himself and his unconscious; and the rational intellectual does not yet know that his consciousness is not his total psyche.
7. Every night, when we fall into dreamless sleep. Conscionsness fades. With it fades everyone's private universe — people and objects, colors and sounds, pleasures and pains, thoughts and feelings, even our own selves dissolve — until we awake, or until we dream. 2012
8. What is consciousness, and what does it mean? How is it related to the world around us? What is it made of and how is it generated inside the brain? Can science shed some light on it? Perhaps, but can not just rest inside the shroud of science. Because consciousness is more than an object of science: it is its subject too. Compare DP: Spirit mind – 5 spiritual sences – the door to Spir. wrld 2012
9. Introduction Where is the spirit world? It is in your bodies. Thus, you go around with the spirit world on your shoulders, attending it – there is no escaping it. Comment: Jesus ”…let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me … St Paul: ”Who will deliver me from this body of death …”
10. Introduction The spirit world exists. It exists for this world, and this world exists for the sake of the eternal world. People may question, “Where in the world is God? Can there be a God in this world? Where on earth is the spirit world?” God’s dwelling place is the spirit world. /SMM 11 Apr 1982
11. Introduction The purpose of life on earth is mind-body perfection What is the purpose of the Will? It is to perfect humankind spiritually and physically. Individually, our spirit represents the past and our body the present. Both worlds were invaded. We are to conquer the present satanic world physically and the past satanic world spiritually. When you triumph over both past and present by upholding the standard of mind over matter, your future will be blessed. /SMM 4 Aug 1974
12. Introduction We need to know that it is the physical world, not the spirit world, which is the subject. The physical world, not the spirit world, is the subject in achieving perfection. The perfection of the physical world encompasses the perfection of both the spiritual and physical worlds. Thus, life on earth is precious. /SMM 6 Feb 1977
13. Why don’t human beings, who are the lords of all creation, have wings? Is it enough that people live limited to the earth? Actually we have higher-dimensional wings. Once you die and shed your physical body, you will fly. / Sun Myung Moon Angels and spirits… may be apparently translated from one place to another, and from one earth to another, even to earths which are at the end of the universe: so likewise may man as to his spirit, his body still remaining in its own place. / Emanuel Swedenborg
14. Dante Alighieri, escritor fiorentino, autor de La Divina Comedia 1261-1321
15. Inferno (Italian for "Hell") is the first part of Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy. It is followed byPurgatorio and Paradiso. An allegory telling of the journey of Dante through Hell, guided by the Roman poet Virgil. Hell is depicted as nine circles of suffering located within the Earth. Allegorically, the Divine Comedy represents the journey of the soul towards God, with the Inferno describing the recognition and rejection of sin.
16. Millions of spiritual Creatures walk the Earth Unseen, both when we wake, and when we sleep. /John Milton 1667: Paradise Lost
17. James E. Padgett and Divine Love 1852-1923 Vol. I-IV “…He (Jesus) did not come to die on a cross… Comment: Compare Divine Principle: Mission of Jesus
18. Whether you believe in the source of these messages or not, they teach one primary Truth – the gift of God’s Divine Love. But you can prove the existence of this Love yourself by taking “the test.” Say the prayer for Divine Love, and see for yourself as you can feel God’s Love as it comes into your soul. We can all become redeemed children of the Father as we share in his Divine Essence through the gift of His Love. “This is the great miracle of the universe.”
19. God is a creator of Law and Order! Quote SMM 1965: ”We should realize that the World of Spirit is also a Creation of GOD – and God created the Spirit World in his PRINCIPLES
20. God is a creator of Law and Order! Quote SMM 1965: So this Spirit World is not a mysterious world this is a world of PRINCIPLE the World of Spirit.
21. God is a creator of Law and Order! Therefore, if we discover the PRINCIPLE we certainly have the ability to understand and cope with the World of Spirit.” Quote Sun Myung Moon 1965
22. Meeting in the Dianalund Denmark October 5, 1967. Sun Myung Moon's work is very special. He has been given by us forces, so that he not only can receive telepathic, but he is also capable of sending telepathic. Large parts of humanity, will in the next few weeks receive messages from Sun Myung Moon. In the way that Sun Myung Moon sends the message telepathically into the room. Universal Link
23. I have some explaining how it worked with telepathic messages, and you know that an Englishman can not understand a single word of what Sun Myung Moon send out, if it did not go into a person's consciousness first, and from there was sent out again. It's something that now take place, which happens very rarely with the spiritual manifestation, that I can safely say. There are very few people given, to be allowed to send message to all humanity in a galaxy, so that the message can be received anywhere and at any time by another man on the man's language, and with the understanding that the man have been receiving these messages. Universal Link
24. Physical Laws – Juridical Laws – Spiritual Laws God/ Man-made God-made Creation-made! Conditional Absolute! Absolute Changeable Eternal Needs Police! Christ Spiritual True Parents Physical Salvation
25. And he (Jesus) spake a parable unto them, Can the (Spiritual) blind lead the (Spiritual) blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch? / Luke 6:39 And you shall know the (Spiritual) truth, and the (Spiritual) truth shall make you free. /John 8:32
26. 1st World War One of the most arresting paranormal experiences on military record which occurred in Europe at 10:30 P.M on November 14, 1915, was witnessed by French, German, Russian, Italian and British troops.
27. 1924 Korea, Jesus Church: Then Jesus appeared in her (Kims) prayers and told her that adultery was the root of sin. He also said that his crucifixion had been the result of the mistrust of his own people, that the Second Advent of Christ would occur through another man and that he would appear in Korea. From Sun Myung Moon the early years 1920-53, M. Breen
28. 1924 Korea, Jesus Church: Mrs Kim began holding services at home, teaching that believers should repent for the death of Jesus as if they had killed him themselves. She received revelation that men and women should prepare themselves for the coming Lord, that single people should not marry, and that married couples should refrain from sexual relations. People came to see her from all over Korea, and she taught them to prepare for the coming Messiah.”
29. 1930s in Korea: His (SMM:s) conversion in the 1930s coincided with a period of widespread spiritual activity in Korean Christian groups. Thousands had begun speaking in tongues and having revelations they could not understand. During revival meetings, many participants became ecstatic, as if drunk in the spirit.
30. 1930s in Korea: …the spirit came to prepare the way for the Lord, to cleanse the souls of those it came to, not to excite their senses. But, above all, it came because God wanted to find one man.
31. 1930s in Korea: To bring his kingdom, God needs to start with one person, like a new Adam. The purpose behind the spirit's coming was to make one perfect man.
32. 1943 Korea: ”Her (Kims) mission, Moon's cell-mate explained, passed on to another woman, Huh Ho-bin, who was the leader of the Holy Lord Church in Pyongyang. Every time Mrs. Huh received a revelation, her stomach would move as if she were pregnant.
33. 1943 Korea: This unusual experience was cited by the followers as further evidence of the truth of Kim's teaching that, contrary to common Christian belief, the Lord would be born in the flesh. “ Huh's group became informally known as 'Bokjung-Kyo' literally the In-the-Belly Church.
34. 1946 Korea: "The new Lord is twenty-six and you must serve him well, as you have served me," Jesus said.” Huh eventually died in prison. The other leaders of the group were all sent to a labor camp when the Korean War broke out in 1950, and are believed to have been killed.
35. 1946 Korea: Comment: As a postscript to this encounter, however, it should be noted that, when Moon's 1st wife left him and he remarried, his new bride was the daughter of the only known survivor of Huh's (In-the-Belly Church ) group Hak Ja Han.
36. 1946 Pyoungyang Korea: Pyongyang in 1946 was still a dynamic center for Korean Christianity. He prayed with such intensity and feeling that the sweat and tears seemed to pour from him. "I had never been so deeply struck by anyone's prayer in my life," Kim In-lu recalled.
37. 1946 Pyoungyang Korea: Moon taught that Korea was the second Israel and that the return of Jesus would take place in Korea. But, he said, the return would not happen in either the spiritual or supernatural way that Christians tended to expect. He said that, just as the mission of the Old Testament prophet Elijah passed in the time of Jesus to John the Baptist, so the mission of Jesus would pass to another
38. 1947 Korea: "Moon held services which, by the end of 1947, were being attended regularly by around forty people. During the day he would take care of members, and pray and study the Bible. He invested himself completely in his followers.
39. 1947 Korea: Many had been led directly through revelations. He fasted three days, and sometimes seven days, for each new person.
40. 1947 Korea: "One lady in a service declared that she had seen Jesus in Moon's heart. Another spiritual woman announced to the other members that Moon himself was the Christ.”
41. • Dr. Sang Hun Lee's Teachings from Spirit World
42. • in order to be reborn, people should understand the process of rebirth. If explaining this more in detail, our defiled lineage should be completely sanctified, and we should inherit the love of God, which is called rebirth. In order to be reborn, our body needs to go back to the womb from which we came.
43. • we can go back to God (which is a rebirth), by making an indemnity condition of small value. However, for this, we need a mediator. The mediator is True Parents. Humans cannot go to God without True Parents since the original sin (fallen nature: literal) can be removed only through True Parents, and only through Them.
44. • Dr. Sang Hun Lee's Teachings from Spirit World • Dr Sun Myung Moon Earthly Life and Spirit World I & II …1998
45. • I have not conducted all the providential efforts and events on my own centering only on the physical standard. Instead, I have done these things by attending to God in the spirit world. You have to know that the reason everything is being solved on Earth is so that the spirit world will be affected and all the divisions within spirit world will be broken down.
48. 3.1. Spirit is the essence of life Where there is a nucleus, there must be a reciprocally related being to revolve around it. As electrons revolve around protons, human beings are meant to revolve around God. God can pursue the providence of restoration because the human mind, which is like an electron, naturally relates to God’s mind, which can be likened to the nucleus.
49. 4.7. Heaven is a life of living for the sake of others The Kingdom of Heaven is where those who have made sacrifices for others become the masters. The family should sacrifice for the sake of the tribe, the tribe for the people, the people for the nation, the nation for the world, the world for the cosmos, and the cosmos for God. The ultimate purpose is in reaching God and occupying Him.
50. Sören Kierkegaard (1813 - 1855) Quote: "Life can only be understood in retrospect (backwards) but has to be lived forward” /Kirkegaard "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." / George Santayana This quote is rooted in the philosophies of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and many others. endq Compare with Divine Principles paralels of history: Man repeats errors based on Fall of Man and 4 fallen natures.
51. For humankind to completely overcome the two aspects of Ignorance (Internal –Spiritual, External – Science) and fully realize the goodness which the original mind desires, at some point in history there must emerge a new truth which can reconcile religion and science and resolve their problems in an Integrated undertaking. /Divine Principle 96 p.7
52. A. The Invisible Substantial World and the Visible Substantial World HS SS body mind God invisible substantial world (spirit world) - subject visible substantial world (physical world - object – perceived through 5 spiritual senses – perceived through 5 physical senses Humans
53. We have Many Human “Minds”: • Spiritual Mind • Physical Mind • Original Mind • Fallen Mind • Conscience Mind • Intellectual Mind • …
54. God imparted to humans a supra-sensory dimension and capability for sniffing out and perceiving theological truths. This special discernment allows the human race to receive spiritual and eternal life from God’s heavenly (non-physical) influence. This deeper capacity of a person’s spiritual nose is what the Holy Bible is communicating when we read in Genesis that Jehovah breathed into human nostrils and caused them to live. In other words, God’s main activity is to help humans to live deeper, more spiritual lives—not just worldly or physical lives.
55. This divine spiritual endeavor is evidenced later in Scripture when Jesus breathes into His disciple’s nostrils. His disciples were already physically alive, so some additional and spiritually vivifying capacity must have been added to their mundane breathing. We innately grasp the reality of this psychical schnozzola when we say that something smells “fishy” about a situation or when a person shows a particular talent, we will say they “have a nose for such things.” Everyone can understand this last phrase as representing a human ability that operates above the functioning of the physical nose. /Swedenborg & The GodGuy
56. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience. /Pierre Teilhard de Chardin Man's essence is spirit. Therefore, when you go to the spiritual world you will realize more deeply that the essence of being human is to live for the sake of others. /SMM
57. The western Christian philosophical tradition of spirit finds its roots in Plato’s division of existing beings into two substances, form and matter. For Plato the forms exist independently of material beings in their own realm. In human beings he equates form with mind and soul, and this equation has stuck.
58. Goal 1 ! Every human being is struggling to attain life-long happiness and overcome misfortune. /Divine Principle
59. Goal 2 ! The three great blessings: be fruitful (mature and ready to bear fruit), multiply have (good loving) dominion over the Creation. /Divine Principle
60. Goal 3 ! The Messiah – True Parents Will remove Original sin and open the door to fulfilling Goal 2 and thereby Goal 1
61. Suffering World Reality 2012 Ongoing Wars
62. Physical fighting Allwhoarekilled! WARS Root Cause Fall of Man Spiritual fighting wrath/rage/anger hatred, revenge jeolousy, greed, lust-rape, attachment egoism-pride…more SpiritWorld! Physical World!
63. Me Spiritual fighting wrath/rage/anger hatred, revenge jeolousy, greed, lust-rape, attachment egoism-pride…more MyAncestors! UnsolvedSins Root Cause Fall of Man: Marriage Family Siblings fighting Physical World!SpiritWorld!
64. Spiritual Reasons for World Wars • WW1 1914-1918 • WW2 1939-1945 • WW3 1945-1992… Ideological ”Cold War”
65. ImperialistsImperialists on Satan’s sideon Satan’s side Upholders of Christianity CainCain In the sphere of religion and ideology, the Abel-type nations of Great Britain, the United States, and France, which generally upheld Christianity, fought the Cain-type nations of Turkey, persecuting Christianity, and its allies, Germany and Austria-Hungary (p. 367-8). The First World War (1914 – 1918) Summary of the Providence in the First World War Authoritarian PersecutorsPersecutors of Christianityof Christianity Britain - U.S. - France Germany - Austria - Turkey Abel Democracies Imperialists on God’s side ReligionReligion andand IdeologyIdeology EconomicsEconomics PoliticsPolitics
66. Indemnity condition to restore God’s three great blessings at the formation stage Overcome Jesus’ first temptation Lay the formation-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty. 3 1 2 Formation-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty 3 The Providential Causes behind the First World War
67. Lay the growth-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty (p. 375). 3 1 Indemnity condition to restore God’s three great blessings at the growth stage 2 Overcome Jesus’ second temptation 3 Growth-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty The Providential CausesThe Providential Causes behind the Second World Warbehind the Second World War (1939 – 1945)
68. The age for building a new heaven and new earth under the leadership of Christ at the Second Advent had begun, and the growth stage of the dispensation of the Second Advent commenced. 1 Fulfilled the growth-stage indemnity condition to restore God’s three blessings 2 Fulfilled the indemnity condition to restore the second blessing 3 Established the growth-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty New heaven and earth under the Second AdventNew heaven and earth under the Second Advent Growth stage of the dispensation of the Second AdventGrowth stage of the dispensation of the Second Advent Victory of God’s sideSecond World War The Providential Results of the Second World WarThe Providential Results of the Second World War
69. The Third World War Is the Third World War Inevitable? This is why the democratic world and communist world stand confronting each other. Communism Democracy WorldWorld
70. 1 Indemnity condition to restore God’s three great blessings at the completion stage 2 Overcome Jesus’ third temptation 3 Completion-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty The Providential CausesThe Providential Causes behind the Third World Warbehind the Third World War Lay the completion-stage foundation for the restoration of God’s sovereignty. 3
71. 3 God’s ideal world The Providential Results of the Third World WarThe Providential Results of the Third World War Spiritual and physical salvation 1 Restore the entire providence, prolonged to the third stage 2 Restoration completed (God’s Word God’s lineage) The victories of God’s side will fully restore through indemnity all the aspects of the providence of restoration and realize God’s ideal world. 3 Victory of God’s sideVictory of God’s sideThree WorldThree World WarsWars
72. Sin Forgiveness Involves /Indemnity Original sin LSA –Messiah Angel: satan Hereditary sin Ancestor liberation Man Collective sin Attend LSA Mankind Individual Sin faith in Jesus Me Don’t sin any more! Life in CIG – Live for Others Do HDH
73. The Jesus of Galilee will not return - it is not necessary. The Christ who manifested through him is the Eternal – he will manifest again. Mr. Moon in deep meditation can project himself and be seen just as Jesus has been able to project himself and be seen by the saints. This is one of the marks - of the messiahs always.
74. This is the end of an age, and the battle that is raging is really Armageddon. It's a battle between the selfish, brutal men who do not think in terms of God or things which are associated with that word - against those peoples who will be the harbingers of the New Age.
75. You are now in the new Age - and old things are being destroyed - and new things - which are eternal but which are new only because mankind has now reached the point where it is able to recognize them and use them.
76. 'From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force. /Mathew 11:12 The revelators seldom live to see their revelations widely accepted. But they do always draw to them – and leave behind them – a group who continue the revelation.
77. Anthony Brooke: Can you say how near we are to such a breakthrough of universal truth? Fletcher: You are in the process now. But before Jesus became manifest there were people who had been prepared - John the Baptist came prepared. But the world has grown and multiplied – the means of communication have become simpler and easier. It takes not one man in a little country to be a John the Baptist, but many men in many countries to herald the coming.
78. But it is not likely that everyone will accept it, because it needs education and it will take time. Nobody can give away perfection. Perfection was the ideal, and perfection was mans goal from the beginning, but man choose himself to loose that perfection, and she must now choose to return to it.
79. But you cannot expect the message to be accepted immediately by vast numbers of people only those who are ready and who are willing to listen and to whom this particular message seems to be right and meaningful. That is the way that all the world teachers have had to go. And remember one thing only, that if it is of God, it can not fail. And it is of God. /Arthur Ford sitting 1965
80. Mr. Moon reminded me that in the Book of Revelation there is a picture of the New Jerusalem, the Holy City, coming down out of the heavens. And there was a door on the east and a door on the south, a door on the north and a door on the west – and when the teacher comes, he always has to come through the eastern gate. In the Holy City of Jerusalem there is an eastern gate long since sealed and blocked. It will never be opened until the new teacher comes. /Arthur Ford sitting 1965 1965
81. The Hebrew name of the Golden Gate is Sha'ar HaRachamim ( ), Gate of Mercy. In Jewish sources the eastern gate of the Temple compound is called the Shushan Gate., this would make it the oldest of the current gates in Jerusalem's Old City Walls.
82. According to Jewish tradition, the Shekhinah ) Divine Presence) used to appear through the eastern Gate, and will appear again when the Anointed One (Messiah) comes (Ezekiel 44:1–3) Comment : Divine Principle claims Messiah comes from the East, Korea! I can only repeat the vision of John, that when the New Age comes, the Eastern Gate will open, and not only man - but Revelation – will flow out of that gate. /Ford-Fletcher
83. Help from Spirit World Missionary work Behind the Communist Iron Curtain: … In the summer of 1976, I went to Prague to visit Marta. We wanted to join a labour brigade to go picking strawberries. Our mistake was to talk in detail about it on the telephone which, alas, was bugged. At the railway station I saw a man who raised my suspicions. Intuitively, I heard a spirit say, "Return to your dormitory and hide the literature which you left there! Bury it deep into the ground!" Suddenly I felt so anxious that I rushed back to the student hostel, grabbed the material in question and buried the whole lot at a suitable place nearby.
84. Help from Spirit World When I returned to the station my train to Prague had already left so I had to wait for the next one. But my 'shadow' was still there and he followed me into that train.I was alarmed and kept thinking to myself, "If he needed to go to Prague too, why hadn't he taken the first train? He must be an agent who is following me - what shall I do?" I was so tense and it felt like being in the middle in a thriller movie. More see Publication ”Mission Butterfly”
85. Church-curiosa about Spirit World – Sleep! In the early days – 50-60-70-80s When giving DP-lectures on the Fall of Man People in the audience used to go to sleep for no reason… else then hindering them to listen – to the Truth! Ref: Fall of Man www.euro-tongil.org/swedish/english/DP96/dp96-1-2.html#Chap2
86. Church-curiosa about Spirit World – Sleep! Abraham: “but he did not cut the birds in two. And when the birds of prey came down upon the carcasses, Abram drove them away. As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell on Abram; and lo, a dread and great darkness fell upon him. - Gen. 15:9-13 Jesus: And he came unto the disciples, and found them asleep, and said unto Peter, What, could you not watch with me one hour? - Math 26:40
87. Physical death does not bury who we are, or even change who we are. Rather, it carries us to the next stage of discovering who we are
88. We are the combination of both who God designed us to be and who we have practically fashioned ourselves to be. We are given the opportunity to create ourselves, our own characters and personalities, during the course of our lives on earth. Thus, God has created us as cocreators of our own spirits. This is who we ARE. 1
89. Secondly, we are in our essence NOT the physical body (with potential limitations=handicaps) that we inhabited while living on earth. We are in our original essence the character God designed us to have and be—a character of unlimited love and goodness. /Life In Eternity: Human Beings In the Spirit World by Kerry Pobanz 2
90. One of its foremost challenges is the way its members come to view the person of its founder, who does not claim to avoid being controversial. At a meeting held in the eastern part of the United States on the occasion of his first visit to the U.S.A., a questioner bluntly asked him: "Are you Christ?" In reply Sun Myung Moon raised his hand and pointed to various members of the audience in turn, saying: "and so are you... and you... and you also, if you can accept it." Sir Anthony Brooke Towards Human Unity 1964
91. On another occasion a translation of what he said in the Korean language was given as follows: "This is God's world and it has no boundaries. It is one. Your life is one of universal significance and I call upon you to share my mission. Be urgently concerned for the world and know, feel and act in accordance with the Divine Will. The purpose of the coming Lord is that some day all shall be like him - like Christ.“
92. It seems to me that because Sun Myung Moon is incarnate upon the earth at this time and has a particular link with the Christ Ray, he make an indispensable bridge for many people who are being given exceptional and life changing experiences by taking his powerful name into their meditations.
93. "Sun Myung Moon is direct link with Ashtar Command. Through him the forces are dispersed where necessary. These forces are not of one planet alone. They are gathered from many and are the chosen ones for this work for their knowledge and for their great love for the universal God."
94. Testimony Denmark 1960s: Just as I was through reading a letter and a pressrelease with Anthonys (A. Brooke) predictions that the name of Sun Myung Moon was to be known all throughout the world – in that very moment Sun Myung Moon visited us here in my home, by speaking with a loud, clear voice, through Kathleens mouth, saying " I am Sun Moon". I immediately wrote to Anthony and told him about this stunning experience. Anthony read my letter to Sun Myung Moon, who instantly confirmed that it really was he who had visited us Compare with what Ford sitting testifies of the Messianic spiritual qualifications!
95. Testimony Denmark 5th Oct 1967: Meeting of Diana Lund on 5th oktober , 1967. Sun Myung Moon's work is very special. He has of us had powers, so that he not only can receive telepathic , but he is also capable of sending telepathic. Large sections of humanity, the next few weeks to receive messages from Sun Myung Moon. …you know that an Englishman can not understand a single word of what Sun Myung Moon sends out, if it did not go into a person's consciousness first, and from there was sent out again. It is something which occurs very rarely with the spiritual manifestation , I can safely say.
96. Baba Vangas’s prophecies made her famous; probably not as famous as Nostradamus, but still, for a humble, illiterate, blind Bulgarian she made headlines all over the world.
97. Interesting fact: Baba Vanga mentioned a new religion that will take the earth by the storm: The White color associated with that new religion is often associated with the White Brotherhood, but is more possibly representing a religion coming from Korea, known as the people of the white clothes.
98. "Christ will Return as a peacemaker" and unify all religions. Vanga promises that the prophecy in the Bible concerning the Second Coming of Christ will come true. She described him as a peacemaker who comes to our time and "will sign the eternal peace". In Vanga's words God is one and religions will soon find a common purpose and the whole humanity will come to believe one truth. The new religious leader, coming from the East as the Messianic figure to guide humanity towards peace will unite all religions;
99. Introduction Comparing OT NT CT
100. SunMyungMoon Physical Family Salvation True Parents Jesus Spiritual Salvation Foundation for Messiah Abraham-Isaac-Jacob Rebekka-Tamar-Mary Spiritual takeoff No Sin redemption Original Sin redemption Personal Sin redemption 6000 years OT NT CT
101. Jewish/Christian Muslim faith • God warned A&E • Lucifer spoke with/tempted A&E • (DP:Satan had an illicit rel. ship with Eve) • Abraham - sat and ate with angels • Moses, burning bush, miracles • Saul – Samuel OT – Spirits
102. The prophet Samuel seen after the death by the woman of Endor, and with whom the unhappy Saul conversed, was in bodily form. The woman’s answer to the King’s question – What form is he of?’ – was, ’An old man cometh up’ (1 Sam. 28) OT – Spirits
103. Moses and Elijah seen on the mount of Transfiguration. Fifteen hundred years after Moses material body had been buried ’in a valley in the land of Moab’ (Deut. 34:6) They were not shapeless. OT – Spirits
104. St Luke describes them as men (Luk 9:30), and so bodily that they could converse with Christ’ and was recogniceable. OT – Spirits
105. Elijah a prophet in Israel in the 9th century BC. He appears in the Hebrew Bible, New Testament, and the Qur'an. Elijah raised the dead, brought fire down from the sky, and ascended into heaven in a whirlwind (accompanied by chariots, not in one). In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return is prophesied “ before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord,“ making him a harbinger of the Messiah. OT – Spirits
106. The silver cord is snapped, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern, and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12.6-7 OT – Spirits
107. Hasidic Judaism or Hasidism, from the Hebrew: is a branch of Orthodox Judaism that promotes spirituality through the popularisation and internalisation of Jewish mysticism as the fundamental aspects of the Jewish faith OT – Spirits
108. King Belshazzar's Arrogance and Affront Against The Most High God (Daniel 5)
109. Daniel interpreted to him the writing, showing the king that God, by means of the writing was ending his reign, and the transference of the kingdom to the Medes and Persians (vv. 25–28).
110. OT – Mystical The Jewish Kabbalah: A mystical and esoteric explanation of the Torah Exact same content as DP explanation of Fall of Man. 1st Israel = close to DP.
111. OT – Mystical The Jewish Kabbalah: • This is the reason why the Serpent followed Eve. He said, "Her soul comes from the north, and I will therefore quickly seduce her. And how did he seduce her? He had intercourse with her.
112. OT – Mystical The Jewish Kabbalah: • This is the reason why the Serpent followed Eve. He said, "Her soul comes from the north, and I will therefore quickly seduce her. And how did he seduce her? He had intercourse with her. • She had added two things. She said, "from the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden," while [God] had only said (Genesis 2:17), "from the Tree of Knowledge." She also said, "do not touch it lest you die,"; [while God had only spoken of eating it].
113. OT – Mystical The Jewish Kabbalah: • This is the reason why the Serpent followed Eve. He said, "Her soul comes from the north, and I will therefore quickly seduce her. And how did he seduce her? He had intercourse with her. • She had added two things. She said, "from the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden," while [God] had only said (Genesis 2:17), "from the Tree of Knowledge." She also said, "do not touch it lest you die,"; [while God had only spoken of eating it]. • The woman went and touched the tree. She saw the Angel of Death approaching her and said, "Woe is to me. Now I will die and the Blessed Holy One will make another woman and give her to Adam. I will therefore cause him to eat with me. If we die, we will both die, and if we live, we will both live."
114. • Mary, the angels visitation NT – Spirits
115. • Lazarus and the Rich Man • Jesus spoke in parables. NT – Spirits
116. If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? /John 3:12 NT – Spirits
117. And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. … And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. /Matthew 8:28-32 NT – Spirits
118. • Jesus met with Moses and Elijah at the Mount of Transfiguration NT – Spirits
119. Mount Tabor Mount of Transfiguration NT – Spirits
120. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. /John 14:2 NT – Spirits
121. The Holy Place and the Most Holy Place or Holy of Holies was divided by a thick woven veil. NT – Spirits
122. The Holy Place and the Most Holy Place or Holy of Holies was divided by a thick woven veil. The moment Jesus cried out from the cross, “It is finished!” and died that thick curtain was torn from the top to the bottom (Matthew 27:51). NT – Spirits
123. The Holy Place and the Most Holy Place or Holy of Holies was divided by a thick woven veil. The moment Jesus cried out from the cross, “It is finished!” and died that thick curtain was torn from the top to the bottom (Matthew 27:51). Until that historic moment the veil in the Temple declared, "Keep out!" “Do not enter!” However from that moment on the torn veil declares, “Whosoever will come on in!” NT – Spirits
124. • St Paul and the blinding light (Jesus) on the road to Damaskus An illumination depicting the Conversion of Saint Paul from Livre d'Heures d'Étienne Chevalier (c. 1450–1460) by Jean Fouquet. NT – Spirits
125. • St Paul spoke of God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. (1 Cor 35) NT – Spirits
126. • A group of Jews was travelling from town to town casting out evil spirits. They tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus in their incantation, saying, "I command you in the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, to come out!“ /Acts 19:13 NT – Spirits
127. • St John at Patmos Greece ”Revelation” last book in the Bible Holy Grotto of the Revelation, Patmos Island, Greece NT – Spirits
128. • St John at Patmos Greece ”Revelation” last book in the Bible Patmos Island, Greece NT – Spirits
129. • They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. /Rev 16:14 NT – Spirits
130. Swami Vivekananda (1863–1902), a Hindu monk from India and chief disciple of the 19th-century saint Ramakrishna. He was a key figure in the introduction of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world and is credited with raising interfaith awareness And create a healthy synthesis of East and West, of religion and science.
131. A Christian mystic and visionary from the Duchy of Styria, who promoted liberal Universalism. On 15 March 1840 he began hearing an 'inner voice' from the region of his heart and thereafter transcribed what it said. New Revelation 10,000 pages in print. The New “Gospel of John” contains 2000 pages claimed directly from Jesus. Jakob Lorber 1800 – 1864
132. Can you imagine a more frustrating experience than the one God had? Here is God who among all the peoples in the world chose the Jews to become "His own people" because they were the only ones who in the old days had kept the belief in One God.
133. He made a covenant with them (Abraham), freed them from slavery in Egypt, gave them a unique law, gave them a beautiful land, educated them, blessed them and forgave them their many sins. But when He finally comes to visit them in human form in Jesus to bring them eternal life they reject Him and kill His body. Compare: Divine Principle Mission of Jesus
134. With her unique gifts of inspiration and literary genius, she is the greatest writer since Saint John the Evangelist. Jesus nicknamed her "Little John". She is the most widely read Italian author in many languages throughout the world. Maria Valtorta 1897-1961
135. Jesus on Marriage: Nothing is healthier or holier than two people who sincerely love one another and unite to perpetuate the human race and give souls to Heaven. The dignity of a man and a woman who become parents is second only to God's.
136. Helen Schucman, Ph.D., was a clinical and research psychologist. A Course in Miracles was "scribed" by Dr. Schucman between 1965 and 1972 through a process of inner dictation. She experienced the process as one of a distinct and clear dictation from an inner voice, which earlier had identified itself to her as Jesus. 1965-1972
137. Time is under MY (Jesus) direction, but Timelessness belongs to God alone. In time, we exist for and with each other. In Timelessness, we coexist with God. The Crucifixion did NOT establish the Atonement. The Resurrection did. This is a point which many very sincere Christians have misunderstood.
138. Swedish medium Anna Berg had her spiritual awakening 1994 and have since channeled books from spiritual world about Jesus, Maria and Mary Magdalena.
139. 1960-2000 2000-20121954-1960 1946-48 Spiritual takeoff 1946 - 2012 Preparation 1st Blessing Preparation CIG Preparation HSA-UWC 2nd Blessing 1948-50 Hung Nam 1950-53 Korean War D-Day 2013 3rd Blessing
140. Complete understanding of the whole World = Cosmos Last peace is missing The Teaching of 2nd Coming of Christ Lord of Second Advent
141. Artist Benny Andersson
142. Does a clay pot dare argue with its maker, a pot that is like all the others? Does the clay ask the potter what he is doing? Does the pot complain that its maker has no skill? Isaiah 45:9
143. “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Like clayin the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel”. Jeremiah 18:6
144. The 8th and last unknown “Continent”! 7 Physical Continents + The Spiritual World “8th Continent”
145. Scientist/theologian Emanuel Swedenborg not only claimed that spiritual information was continually streaming in (influx) from a heavenly realm, but that the human brain and mind had special receptors for this info within deeper substrates of the human brain cell (neuron).
146. Scientist/theologian Emanuel Swedenborg not only claimed that spiritual information was continually streaming in (influx) from a heavenly realm, but that the human brain and mind had special receptors for this info within deeper substrates of the human brain cell (neuron). Unfortunately, because of the abnormalities of modern human culture and a dominating terrestrial worldview, people have been cut off from these extra capacities and need to be reconnected to them. The expulsion from the Garden of Eden (Fall of Man) was a symbolic representation of this disconnection.
147. Spirit World! Mans mind Is the Builder! /Edgar Casey
148. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. Thoughts becomes your destiny Lao-Tzu Compare: Law of Attraction Jesus words on adultery Anger, for example, brings much disturbance to the spirit world. /SunMyungMoon Thoughts are mighty forms of Energy!
149. Whether a word is good or bad can depend "love and gratitude" on the speaker's motive, thought and intention. This can be explained quite easily by UT (Unification Thought), as the word (logos) is made by give-and-receive action of Inner Sungsang and Inner Hyungsang centering on Heart (love). Hence would be right to say that the words should be judged by whether or not they are generated by heart (love).
150. In Japan, elementary school students along with their teacher performed a similar experiment using rice in three different bottles. To one rice bottle, "Thank you" was said every day. A second bottle was ignored all the time, and the last bottle was told "You fool!" every day. The class watched to see how quickly the rice spoiled. The rice in the bottle that was ignored spoiled first, followed by the rice in the bottle told "You fool!" Meanwhile, the rice that was told "Thank you" was preserved without spoiling.
151. Mind Is the Builder The part of us that begins the process of setting us apart as unique individuals is our mental body. Edgar Casey
152. Mind Is the Builder The part of us that begins the process of setting us apart as unique individuals is our mental body. It is here that the patterns leading to health or illness are created.
153. Mind Is the Builder The part of us that begins the process of setting us apart as unique individuals is our mental body. It is here that the patterns leading to health or illness are created. The analogy of a film projector can be helpful in understanding this concept: The light bulb and projected light represent the Spirit, and the images on the screen are the physical result. The film, which patterns the light to create the images, ‘ is comparable to our mental body. (DP: Spirit Self/Sprit Mind)
154. Mind Is the Builder “thy brain is not thy mind, it is that which is used by thy mind.” The Cayce material divides the nervous system into three functional components: • the cerebrospinal system • the sympathetic system • and the sensory system
155. Mind Is the Builder The significance of the sympathetic nervous system is the most underestimated. – “the brain manifestation of soul forces in the body.” The solar plexus region being the control center of the mental body. visualization exercises, breathing techniques, working with dreams, positive emotions.
156. Mind Is the Builder An important first step toward health is to choose one’s “ideal,” the principal motivating force in our daily living. Meditation tops the list of suggested techniques for pursuing spiritual growth and health.
157. Mind Is the Builder The readings say that all of us eventually need to learn to meditate, just as we once had to learn to walk. Meditation, with the use of proper attunement and affirmations, works physically with the endocrine and nervous systems to create new patterns of health. /Edgar Cacey
158. “Death is like walking from one room into another.” /Edgar Cacey
159. Some famous Mediums • Moses, Bible Prophets … Jesus - Messiah • Dante – Divina Comedia • Robert James Lees – tried to help Police find Jack the Ripper • Peter Hurkos (Dutch) – helped Police, Manson murder • Edgar Cacey- healed many sick - help from Spir. World • Arthur Ford – SunMyunMoon sittings. • Sun Myung Moon - Messiah
160. Merely by holding in his hand an object connected with a person or a place, amazing Peter Hurkos can tell you • where hidden treasure lies • who is your enemy and who your friend • where a person has disappeared • without a trace can be found what the results of a new enterprise will be • who is the guilty person in an unsolved crime • where to look for a lost object what your most zealously guarded secrets are • how you can prevent a serious misfortune to yourself or someone close to you • when you can expect the results of an undertaking Peter Hurkos
161. Dante, Robert James Lees, Hurkos, A Ford, E Cacey, Branham, Xavier … and many more were channels/bridges to Spirit World Jesus Sun Myung Moon
162. • Jesus said: John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. • THe archangel's mission must be fulfilled first, since God created the archangelic world first. Next must be the accomplishment of the purpose of Adam, who should stand in the position of God's objective being. If he stands as the perfected being of God's ideal, the ideal of vertical love can be developed horizontally. This is the objective world of creation which is the Heavenly Kingdom centered upon God. /SMM 11 Sep 1972 Both New Adams knew Gods will as oposed by most people
163. Artist Benny Andersson
164. Artist Benny Andersson
165. You prefer this life, although the life to come is better and more enduring. All this is written in earlier scriptures; the scriptures of Abraham and Moses. Qur’an 87.16-19 Quran
166. Angel Gabriel gave the Quran to Mohammad near Mecca Islam Quran Mohammad visiting Jerusalem Islam – Spirits
167. Mohammed or Muhammed) (ca. 570/571 Mecca – June 8, 632 Medina) The name "Muhammad" in traditional Thuluth calligraphy by the hand of Hattat Aziz Efendi. Islam – Spirits
168. Islam – Spirits
169. • Sufism or ta awwufṣ (Arabic: ) is defined by its adherents as the inner, mystical dimension of Islam. • A practitioner of this tradition is generally known as a Sūfī () • Another name for a Sufi is Dervish. Islam – Mystics
170. The Bahá'í Faith is a monotheistic religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia, emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind. There are an estimated five to six million Bahá'ís around the world in more than 200 countries and territories. In the Bahá'í Faith, religious history is seen to have unfolded through a series of divine messengers, each of whom established a religion that was suited to the needs of the time and the capacity of the people. These messengers have included Abraham, the Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and others, and most recently the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh.
171. In the Bahá'í Faith, Gabriel is seen to represent one of the embodiments of descent of the Spirit of God upon the messengers/prophets of God, which are known as Manifestations of God. * In Bahá'í belief, the Spirit of God is the conduit through which the wisdom of God becomes directly associated with his messenger, and it has been described variously in different religions such as the • burning bush to Moses, • the sacred fire to Zoroaster, • the dove to Jesus, • the angel Gabriel to Muhammad, and • the Maid of Heaven to Bahá'u'lláh. Gabriel is also mentioned in the Kitáb-i-Íqánin connection with Muhammad.
172. Artist Benny Andersson
173. Emanuel Swedenborg 1688 - 1772 Heaven and Hell Description of Spir. World • ALL men 100% survives physical death • We create our down destiny in spir wrld = Absolute Spiritual Laws are at work “You reap what you sow!” • 3 levels of Spir. World Heaven – Medium – Hell • “…man takes with him all his memory and nothing can be hidden in the world so that it does not become manifest after death, and this in many people's presence”
174. According to David Kessler, author and expert on death and dying, the following things often happen when a person is about to die. • The dying are often visited by their dead mothers. • Their hands often reach up toward a force that can’t be seen. • Family members and friends of the dying can’t see their visions or participate in conversations. • Visions often occur hours to weeks before they die. While there is no “proof” that their visions and communication with deceased family members or friends are real, some death and dying experts are adamant they should be taken seriously.
175. Swedenborg’s “Circle of Life”
176. “Living for Others” /SMM "Therefore all things whatsoever would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them“ /Jesus. My Cosmos My World My Nation My Family Our God Me! Live for others! My Tribe
177. Swedenborg not only showed how increased complexity into higher order structures involves more complicated circles of process but that these circles could be transcendent as well. Thus, whole units of action and process could include an involution of spiritual energy into matter (creation) and the evolution of spiritual energy from matter back to its source. The trajectory back to the “source” is made possible through the emergence of the human race choosing to evolve further through spiritual transformation by adopting God’s tenets to their hearts, minds and lives. On this grand scale of causal process the completion of such a cycle represents a cosmic “heartbeat.” Swedenborg
178. Swedenborg claimed that angelic perception is different from scientific observation (and reductionism) in that it instinctively sees all things in terms of comprehensive wholes. Angels can instantaneously grasp how all things in the created universe are interrelated and unified into coherent and holistic units. These interrelated and interconnected units of circular process are observed and recorded in the biblical vision of Ezekiel as “wheels within wheels.” In fact, Swedenborg maintained that these circular units of orderly process are woven into the very fabric of God’s Holy Word! Swedenborg
179. • Ezekiel's famous vision of the Divine Throne above the Four Living Creatures with their "wheels within wheels" contains all the elements of lightning, fire, a whirlwind, and great noise that typically attend the great revelations of God's Word.
180. • And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone. /King James Bible • The revelation of the Bible Wheel confirms and amplifies the ancient Christian tradition that Ezekiel's Vision of the "wheels within wheels" was a vision of the entire Bible in which the Old and and New Testaments are inextricably interwoven. Comment Compare DP Chart 3.
181. Swedenborg Picture of Heaven and Hell
183. Emanuel Swedenborg was one of the first practitioners to write extensively about the out-of-body experience, in his Spiritual Diary (1747–65). Swedenborg
184. CONCERNING THE IMPRESSION WITH SPIRITS THAT THEIR BODIES LIVE. The spirits of this our earth have such an impression in regard to their still living in the (physical) body as will scarcely be credited, and it is with the utmost difficulty that they can be persuaded to the contrary. /Swedenborg Swedenborg
185. Truth embraces a, deeper reality. It is in the best interests of the human race to become aware of this inner reality. It represents who we really are and determines what part of us survives the death of the physical body. Ironically, many of our manifestations prove the existence of this deeper reality. What is truth. Swedenborg
186. For instance, when we are insincere, hypocritical, or cultivate hidden agendas, it proves that there is an inner realm of our personality that can hide itself from the outside world. The Lord Jesus came into the physical world to bring more attention to humankind’s inner world— so that it would not become an exemplar of hell. This inner realm is where Jesus sets up his special kingdom and governance. So there is cosmological truth (outside the person) and personal truth (inside the person). What is truth. Swedenborg
187. "During the four years I lived in Seoul church, under the same roof as Sun Myung Moon. At one point, I returned to clean my own home for a week. Someday when I brushed the entrance, so appeared, he suddenly in spiritual form, full size in front of my door. I had never before seen such a vibrant spirit before. He told me that he woke up every morning and looked out over the Han River, and longed for my return. He missed me and wanted me back would live in the church, even though I only been gone a week. " Ref: Dr. Young Oon Kim's Testimony from the book Blessing Quarterly, Winter 1987, pp. 27...
188. Language in Spiritual World Source: The Good guy
189. All speech (no matter what the language) has its origins in the ideas and emotions of our intellect and heart. In the spiritual world—which is closer to the origins of our being and mind—individuals communicate their ideas and affections directly to others (forgoing terrestrial words). Source: The Good guy
190. The Energetic Cords that Connect Us
191. We are made up of millions and billions of tiny particles, as defined in physics and chemistry. We are matter, and matter is made up of elemental, atomic particles… if you were to keep stripping down each particle you would find they are made completely of energy. Your physical body is made entirely of energy.
192. The space between you and others around you is filled with energy. Different energies can become connected and influence each other. Quantum physicists call this phenomena quantum entanglement. You are connected to other people in ways that you cannot see and one of those ways is through energetic cords. Source: www.utsalumni.org/news/the-energetic-cords-that-connect-us-15301/#sthash.nEAxabai.dpuf
193. Artist Benny Andersson
194. Mozart 7yrs old Genius MusicThere are Absolute Laws of Harmony: Did Mozarts music maybe come inspired from spir. world… That would make him the worlds greatest musical medium.
195. Marconi Popov • Many scientists say they were spiritually guided (Spirit World, God) or inspired in their findings of new understanding at a similar time. Tesla
196. Marconi Popov • Many scientists say they were spiritually guided (Spirit World, God) or inspired in their findings of new understanding at a similar time. • Similar discoveries were made almost simultanously be far away scientists: Radio by: Marconi Italy, Popov Russia, Tesla Austria-Hungary (todays Kroatia) Tesla
197. Marconi Popov Tesla • Many scientists say they were spiritually guided (Spirit World, God) or inspired in their findings of new understanding at a similar time. • Similar discoveries were made almost simultanously be far away scientists: Radio by: Marconi Italy, Popov Russia, Tesla Austria-Hungary (todays Kroatia) • Or scientific solutions dreamed Periodic table: dreamed by Mendeleyev and August Kekulé Chemical transmision of nerve impulses: Otto Loewi Mathematics intuiton+dreams: Srinivasa Ramanujan
198. The son of an Orthodox priest, Tesla was a mystic who had out-of-body experiences from the time he was seven years old. As a child, he saw a photograph of Niagara Falls and prophesied that one day he would harness the power there. Nikola Tesla spent last 10 years of his life In Hotel New Yorker
199. World Mission HQ, 70-80s The Washington Times Washington UC-church
200. He came up with his idea for alternating current (AC) in a vision he received while watching a sunset in a park in Budapest. Another example of one of his prophetic ideas was his realization that matter and energy were interchangeable, an inspiration he received years before Einstein demonstrated the same idea with his Theory of Relativity. Nikola Tesla
201. He is a person some would describe as “spiritually open.” I feel an affinity for Tesla because I believe he was a mystic who was being inspired by the spirit world. Nikola Tesla
202. In my view, many great scientific inventions have come as revelations from heaven. I believe that heaven was working through Tesla, and others like him, to advance God’s Providence. Tesla was very idealistic and hoped that his inventions would be used for the benefit of all humanity. Source: Reconciled by the Light The Mystical Side of Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla
203. In 1990, J. K. Rowling was on a crowded train from Manchester to London when the idea for Harry Potter suddenly "fell into her head". Spiritually Inspired
204. In 1990, J. K. Rowling was on a crowded train from Manchester to London when the idea for Harry Potter suddenly "fell into her head". Rowling gives an account of the experience on her website saying: "I had been writing almost continuously since the age of six but I had never been so excited about an idea before. I simply sat and thought, for four (delayed train) hours, and all the details bubbled up in my brain, and this scrawny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who did not know he was a wizard became more and more real to me." Spiritually Inspired
205. • C.S: Lewis 1898-1963 • Land of Narnia – The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe 7 Books written 1949-1954 about the fantastic life of 4 children Spiritually Inspired
206. • C.S: Lewis 1898-1963 • Land of Narnia – The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe 7 Books written 1949-1954 about the fantastic life of 4 children • adapting numerous traditional Christian themes, the books freely borrow characters and ideas from Greek, Turkish and Roman mythology as well as from traditional British and Irish fairy tales Spiritually Inspired
207. • C.S: Lewis 1898-1963 • Satan disguises himself as an angel of light” • Satan's most deceptive tactics is to convince people that he doesn't exist Spiritually Inspired
208. The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of 27 member states which are located primarily in Europe 1951 saw the creation of the European Coal and Steel Community, which was declared to be "a first step in the federation of Europe“ 1957 EEC 1967 EC 1993 Maastricht Treaty Spiritually Inspired 12 stars
209. • The Egyptian (Sinuhe egyptiläinen, Sinuhe the Egyptian) is a historical novel by Mika Waltari. It was first published in Finnish in 1945, and in an abridged English translation in 1949. It was adapted into a Hollywood film in 1954 Spiritually Inspired
210. There are absolute physical laws: • Gravity F = GMm/R2 • Force F = ma • Relativity E = mc²+½mv² • THE SUM O ENERGY IS CONSTANT Galileo - 1610 Genius Physics
211. Marie Curie - 1903 There are absolute physical laws: • Gravity F = GMm/R2 • Force F = ma • Relativity E = mc²+½mv² • THE SUM O ENERGY IS CONSTANT Galileo - 1610 Gen