Published on June 14, 2016
1. Have you heard the story about the baby eagle who fell from his nest, only to land with a family of turkeys?
2. He ate with the turkeys. He slept with the turkeys. He even acted like a turkey. Hegrewupthinkingthathe wasaturkey,too.
3. One day he saw an eagle soaring majestically through the sky, and in that moment he knew that he wasn't a turkey. He knew he was meant for something more... Butheknewin hisheartthat something wasn'tright.
4. He knew he was an eagle.
5. When it comes to websites that want to sell you something, there are and there are turkeys eagles
6. If you want to soar with the eagles (and save yourself the heartbreak of wasting both time and money), it's important to be able to spottheeagles,andavoidtheturkeys. Here's how...
7. Avoiding the Turkeys Turkeys "teach" what they have not yet experienced.
8. Avoiding the Turkeys Turkeys use high pressure techniques. very
9. We've all seen offers with outrageous pressure online these days. They create a feeling of desperation. Such incredible pressure isn't necessary, but it works to get quick sales. So sites use it, and consumers get hurt. Eagles, ontheotherhand,don'tneedtouseinsane tacticstogetsales,becausetheirproduct isgenuinelygoodanditwill genuinely help you.
10. Avoiding the Turkeys Sometimes Turkeys Lie.
11. It could be intentional, or by mistake. But no one wants to be misled. You deserve better.
12. If you find a website that sounds too good to be true or makes you feel trapped, my advice is simple… Find someone who will share openly how you can get your share of the success you want before you give them your money. Find something that sounds right, that makes sense. Close the browser. Find an eagle.
13. Spotting the Eagles Eagles have rock solid experience.
14. The people you can trust will usually have either a very deep level of knowledge about one subject or solid knowledge on various topics. It’s easy to spot the real people when you know what to look for. through their free articles, information products, videos, info on a blog or website, ezines, or other free material. Let them show you who they are
15. Spotting the Eagles Eagles share openly.
16. When you sell information for a living it can be hard to find the balance between how much to give away and what to sell. That’s natural and to be expected. It’s unfair to expect people who sell information to Butpeoplewhoarereallysucceedingonlineshouldbemaking enoughmoneythattheydon’tneedeveryphonecalloremailto resultinasale.Theywillhaveanswersbeyondjustsaying "buymyproduct" toeverything. everythinggive away they know for free.
17. Spotting the Eagles Eagles can be reached.
18. Remember this, because this one is important … The level of access you get to a person before a sale is often an indicator of the type of support you will receive after the sale. This is not to say that everyone out there will answer their own phone or reply to your email in five minutes. But take notice of what kind of response you get when you reach out.
19. Spotting the Eagles Eagles lift you up, not put you down.
20. Sites and people who lift you up, give you real help, and support you after you buy are the true eagles online.
21. 1. There are turkeys in the land. 2. Eagles don’t fly with turkeys. 3. Youwereborntobeaneagle. Thethreethingstorememberarethese… And that is a beautiful thing indeed! When you make choices based on a combination of the things above, you will move quickly toward doing business with people who want more than just your money… they want you to succeed.
22. Our blog is chock full of free, useful advice about finding your path online :) Want more? www.CharliePage.com
Get Textbooks on Google Play. Rent and save from the world's largest eBookstore. Read, highlight, and take notes, across web, tablet, and phone.
Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down [Sandra Boynton] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Dedicated to Whom It May Concern, Don't Let ...
GET INFORMED. Industry information at your fingertips. GET CONNECTED. Over 200,000 Hollywood insiders. GET DISCOVERED. Enhance your IMDb Page. Go to IMDbPro »
Start by marking “Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down” as Want to Read:
Sandra Boynton - Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down jetzt kaufen. 1 Kundrezensionen und 5.0 Sterne. …
Don't let the turkeys get you down. lesliefoundhergrail. ... Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Sign in. 1. Loading...
Watch Don't Let The Turkeys Get You Down online. Stream Doogie Howser, M.D. season 2, episode 10 instantly.
Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down ... Don't like this video? ... Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood / Esmeralda Suite ...
Explore Suzanne Fisher's board "Don't Let the Turkeys Get You Down" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Turkey, Turkey Craft and ...
Have you ever heard the story of the baby eagle that fell from it’s nest only to land in a family of turkeys? He grew up thinking he was a turkey.