Published on May 23, 2015
1. São Paulo & London May 2015 Fabricio Dore Digital DNAConcept & Definiton
2. 10% of the world’s photos were taken in the last 45 days. Source: Future of the Latam Banking Experience, Brett King, 2014.
3. 79 million #selfie on Instagram. (Even the Pope). Source: http://www.wired.com/2014/02/explore-world-selfies-new-data-visualization-tool/ (2014)
4. 76% of all mobile phones in Brazil are smartphones. Source: IDC (2014)
5. 58% of CEOs still think Digital is a major challenge. Fonte: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gilpress/2015/02/27/new-pwc-survey-ceos-embrace-digital-transformation/ (2015)
6. A short bio.
7. UFRJ, Umeå, IDEO, Itaú, Huge.
8. Foto no hospital
9. Foto no hospital
10. Foto da ford
11. Agenda. 1 Analog vs Digital Companies. 2 Digital DNA. 3 Transforming a Bank.
12. Analog vs Digital Companies.
14. IKEA Retail
15. HSBC Financial Services
16. Hertz Mobility
17. P&G Consumer Products
18. Fonte: http://www.retailwire.com/discussion/17883/does-p-and-g-need-retailers-anymore $19.22 ($18.26) Amazon $19.22 ($18.26) Target $19.99 P&G eStore
19. Sainsburys Supermarket
20. “The grocery retailers are feeling the heat from British consumers switching from a weekly shop in a supermarket to smaller shopping trips across supermarkets, convenience stores and online.” Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/epic/sbry/11585124/Sainsburys-falls-to-first-loss-for-a-decade.html
21. Natura, Abril, Itaú, Folha de São Paulo, NYT, New Jersey Transit, BMW, Novartis, Bayer CropScience, Broadway, Walmart, Staples… Companies facing the challenge.
22. Retail, Financial Services, Mobility, Consumer Products, Supermarket, Hospitality, Pharma… Industries affected.
24. 44 Characteristics of a digital company. Technology as the foundation of UX and Business, Customer- centered, Real Time, Transparent, Desintermediation, Marketplace, Remove Friction, Rethink the Entire Experience, Mobile First.
25. Digital DNA.
26. It’s much more than having an app.
27. It’s much more than having a marketing campaign about Digital. 47
28. It’s about technology: Data, Back-end, Front-end. 48
29. It’s about the connection of strategy and execution. 49
30. Digital DNA is the combination of organizational, human and technological factors that make-up a Digital Company.
31. 51 5 Elements of the Digital DNA Organizational Design 1 People Management Leadership Technology Platform User Experience 5432
32. Organizational Design Distributed decision making and responsibilities in flexible org structures. 1 1
33. “Research shows that every time the size of a city doubles, innovation or productivity per resident increases by 15 percent. But when companies get bigger, innovation or productivity per employee generally goes down. So we're trying to figure out how to structure Zappos more like a city, and less like a bureaucratic corporation. In a city, people and businesses are self-organizing. We're trying to do the same thing by switching from a normal hierarchical structure to a system called Holacracy, which enables employees to act more like entrepreneurs and self-direct their work instead of reporting to a manager who tells them what to do.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO da Zappos Fonte: http://www.zapposinsights.com/about/holacracy Holacracy
34. Lean Startup (as team building) “Within companies the power has shifted as well. Individuals and small teams can have a massive impact.” - Eric Schmidt, ex-CEO Google
35. People Management Recruiting, evaluation, development and retention of Smart Creatives*. 1 2
36. “They are intellectually versatile, typically combining technical depth with business savvy and creative flair.” How Google Works: Smart Creatives.
37. Leadership Distributed, based on inspiration, influence and mentorship. 1 3
38. Fonte: https://hbr.org/2014/01/ideos-culture-of-helping/ar/1 HBR: IDEO’s culture of helping.
39. Technology Platform Is the foundation to deliver and create value. Technology is strategy. 1 4
40. User Experience The power is on the customer’s hands. 1 5
41. Transparent: Audible
42. Control: AO.com
43. Friction-less: 99Taxis
44. Smart: Nest
45. Simple: Moven
46. Transforming a bank.
47. Biggest transformation in financial services in the last 4000 years.
48. 32% bank’s revenues will be at risk by 2020. Source: Accenture (2014)
49. Millennials are questioning the role of banks. 71% Prefer to go to the dentist instead of their banks. 33% Believe they don’t need a bank for anything. 73% Would prefer to bank with Google, Amazon, etc. Source: http://www.millennialdisruptionindex.com/ (2014)
50. Customers are already digital. Source: Itaú (2014) 74 70 62 58 57 47 42 26 30 38 42 43 53 58 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 % of Volume of Transactions at Itaú Unibanco (2008-2014): Canais Tradicionais (TCX, ATM, Telefone) Canais Remotos (Internet e Mobile) Where were you this day?
51. Customers know what to use social media for. 120% Source: Itaú (2014) Increase in customer service via social media.
52. 2011-2015 Head of Digital Innovation 24-37 dedicated team. +15 projects in tandem encompassing from strategy to delivery.
53. 96k FTEs 6,5mil FTEs in IT +20bi Net Income (2015, BRL)
54. Digital Channels Digital Bank
55. Site Customer-centered.
56. Mobile first.
57. Multiple digital touchpoints.
58. Transforming from inside-out.
59. Each and every business is now Digital. Even if they don’t know or don’t want to accept it.
61. Obrigado! @superfab email@example.com fabriciodore
1. São Paulo & London May 2015 Fabricio Dore Digital DNAConcept & Definiton 2. 10% of the world’s photos were taken in the last 45 days. Source: Future ...
Digital polymerase chain reaction (digital PCR, ... Based on the concept Vogelstein and ... Magnetics) and quantified KRAS mutations in stool DNA from ...
Fingerprint analysis; ... 3D fingerprint scanners take a digital approach to the analog process ... he offered the concept to the Metropolitan Police in ...
Definition. digital. Facebook Like; Tweet; ... Digital technology is primarily used with new physical ... - This WhatIs.com glossary contains terms related ...
Product Data Definition A technical specification for defining and sharing structured digital construction product information 3 13 April 2016
Video: What is a Marketing Concept? - Definition & Examples. One of the biggest challenges of businesses today is how to attract customers and keep them.
View 179 Concept Definition posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn.
The pragmatic species concept for Bacteria and Archaea is ultimately based on DNA-DNA hybridization (DDH). While enabling the taxonomist, in principle, to ...