Published on June 1, 2016
1. Different Ways to Promote a Kindle Book on Goodreads
2. What is Goodreads It is a social cataloging website It permits individuals to sign up and register books to create their library catalogs and reading lists. It also allows users to create their own groups of book suggestions and discussions.
3. In this presentation, we will look at the different ways on how to promote a Kindle book through the Goodreads Author Program.
4. Pimp Your Profile Add a photo to your profile Add information about yourself
5. Link Your blog Your posts will automatically appear on goodreads. Your followers will be notified of your posts There will be tons of exposure for your books
6. Promoting A Kindle Book With Friends And Fans Goodreads has a friends system that works a lot like the friends systems on other sites Join a Goodreads Group Join discussions. Leave a comment.
7. It's good to have friends but it's even better to have fans Fans are best for the ego Set up a Q&A Group for discussion and invite your fans or friends. Goodreads members love to chat with authors
8. You can also send messages to your friends and fans Be sparing with this to avoid being seen as a spammer. Only send messages when there is a major event like giveaway or publication of a new title.
9. Promoting A Kindle Book With Paid Advertising On Goodreads Goodreads offers pay-per-click contextual ads. Select demographic and genre so that your ads are shown to the right people. Upload a free chapter so they can preview your book directly from the ad.
10. Promoting A Kindle Book With Goodreads Giveaways Offer a physical copy of your book. Don’t worry because you only have to give away one copy. Consider joining the Goodreads advertising program to advertise your giveaway.
11. Responding to Negative Reviews NEVER post a comment or contact the reviewer through the message system. By commenting, you are pushing bad review up into a more prominent position.
12. Bad reviews can be useful feedback that you can learn from the next time that you write a book. REMEMBER: Every author has some bad reviews.
13. Responding to Positive Reviews Click the button to like them. Or you can just leave a comment thanking that person. Either one of these actions will help the positive review up toward the top of the list.
14. For more tips, check out my blog at http://amyharrop.com
Book Promotion: Different Ways to Promote a ... 3 Easy Ways To Promote Your Kindle Book And ... Promote Your Kindle Book Part 1 Goodreads ...
Kindle Merchandising Programs. ... Ten Ways to Market Your Books: ... Promote your book online.
Learn easy ways to use GoodReads to sell more books and get more readers. Navigation. Author Media ... 8 Ways Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book.
... note taking and highlighting while reading How to Promote Your Children's Book: ... Kindle books on your smartphone ... ways in which you can promote ...
... you give yourself more marketing opportunities to promote your book ... There are hundreds of ways to promote ... Set up a “Review your Kindle eBook ...
That being said, Goodreads on the Kindle Fire ... I have not found a way to add books read or rate them without going to my computer first.
In this video I teach you different ways to promote your Kindle Books. Get K Power Profits Here: http://www.kpowerprofits.com ★☆★ The Blog ...
How to Promote YOUR book ... There is so much you can do on Amazon.com to help promote your book and ... Free and inexpensive Kindle books By ...