Published on June 22, 2016
1. If you are going to buy a ruby gemstone or if you are not aware about how to distinguish between real ruby or synthetic ruby so in that case go through the below given instructions which will help you in buying a natural ruby gemstone.
2. African ruby gemstone could have symmetrical facets from all the sides of stones and local ruby will have daffy facets which are easily recognized. And, the shape of this stone should not be perfectly rounded or square.
3. To spot the African ruby gemstone compare it with the piece of glass. If in case it seems extensively difficult to distinguish between a glass and ruby. Then it is a fake ruby stone.
4. Due to almost absolutely appearance characteristics, fake gem dealers often try to sell a fake ruby stone in place of a African ruby gemstone to multiply their profits.
5. African ruby gemstone is natural GemLab certified gemstone. Local ruby comes with heat treated that’s why it is very low in price.
6. Don't fall in prey of jewelers who sells ruby gemstone with fancy names as such “natural ruby gemstone" "pure ruby gemstone". As these could be fake ruby stones.
7. GemLab Authentic Ceylon Yellow Sapphire • The products at Gemlab Laboratories are real and authentic. • Each gemstone is one of its own kind and is directly taken from the mines • Every stone is properly gone under proper quality check. • Every stone is sealed pack after proper certification. • Every stones comes with SKU number. .
8. GemLab Certification • GemLab laboratory offers complete testing of a gemstone • GemLab laboratories are working in the field of gemology for more than a decade. • GemLab have a separate team of highly acclaimed gemologists who inspect stone meticulously before issuing a certificate to it.
9. For more information visit at http://ruby.org.in/
The Evolving Market F583’:/549 5, )58;4*;3, : ... Ruby Sources a nd Pr ic g ... the trade with rubies, ...
Birefringence is the difference between the ... African, Thai and Cambodian rubies have the ... Recently some fine African ruby has come on the market, ...
Star Ruby is a Unique Ruby Variation. Some translucent rubies cut into ... learn more about the differences between natural and synthetic ...
... and most recently Africa. ... For more information on rubies from these and ... Distinguishing between Rubies and Pink Sapphires: Ruby Sapphire Facet ...
... has prevented development of a local gem market. ... African traders are the link between the 2000 people living ... Ruby & Sapphire ...
Natural Ruby Sources ... and the Thai rubies went on to to have a major market ... As the supply of fine ruby from Burma has dwindled, African ruby has met ...
... along with prices and descriptions of large and famous rubies and ... the world gem market. Although Vietnam's ruby ... local lapidaries ...
principal difference between a fine ruby and a lower ... The color of a ruby determines at least 50% of its final market value. The color grading of rubies ...
Ruby Quality Factors. Fine ... the borderline between ruby and pink ... cut and proportion of rubies on the market. A ruby’s crystal shape dictates ...