Published on December 8, 2016
1. DIDACTIC JOSE VACA
2. WHAT IS DIDACTIC? It is a teaching method that follows a consistent scientific approach or educational style to engage the student's mind.
3. WHAT IS AN APPROACH? Describes how people acquire their knowledge An approach is a way of looking at teaching and learning. Underlying any language teaching approach is a theoretical view of what language is, and of how it can be learnt.
4. WHAT IS ITS FUNCTION? An approach gives rise to methods, the way of teaching something, which use classroom activities or techniques to help learners learn.
5. EXAMPLE The communicative approach is the best- known current approach to language teaching. Task-based teaching is a methodology associated with it. Other approaches include the cognitive-code approach, and the aural-oral approach (audiolingual method).
6. DIFFERENCES Approach is the way in which you will approach the piece of whatever you are teaching. Approach is what you are going to teach. Method refers to how you are going to teach it: lecture, small-group work, PowerPoint, worksheet, class discussion, etc. Approach is general and method is specific.
7. BIBLIOGRAPHY https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/ap proach http://www.slideshare.net/emma.a/language- teaching-approaches-and-methods https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didactic_method