Published on March 16, 2016
1. Department of Technologies of Communication / BSU February, 2016 Romania 1
2. Key facts about Belarus Population – 9.468,2 million (on 1 January 2014) Life expectancy at birth – 72.6 years Population living in cities – 76.8% The capital is Minsk – 1.921,8 million inhabitants Economic indicators GNP (2014) Br778456 billion ($ 77 billion) per capita: Br82163 thousand ($ 8216) 2
3. Belarusian Brands • mechanical engineering giants • top-notch chemical enterprises • innovative IT companies • clothing and footwear producers • manufacturers of high- quality foodstuffs 3
4. Education in Belarus Over 400 000 students 54 universities (45 state and 9 private) 4
5. 5 Click to watch
6. Department of Technologies of Communication 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 6 1999 г. 2015 г.
7. Our Staff 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 7 21 members ≈ 37 y.o. 50 % practicians
8. Head of the Department Iryna Sidorskaya PhD, Ass. Prof. email@example.com More information 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 8
9. ARS Communications (PR-agency) 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 9 National Press-Center 2 filials (branches)
10. Disciplines • Theory of Communication • Internal communication • PR • Advertising • Marketing • Branding • Event marketing and management 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 10
11. 16.03.2016 11 Directions of Research work • GR • Corporate communication • Internal PR • Corporate Media 2014 г. 2015 г. Hanna Kuzmiankova Educational Issues in the field of Communication and PR Technologies and Models GR in Belarus and Russia: comparative analysis
12. 16.03.2016 12 Extracurricular activities and special events Hanna Kuzmiankova • Alumni Club • Belarusian PR week • Department’s Birthday Party • Science Conference “Corporate Strategic Communication”
13. Main projects 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 13 Communication Academy Weekly educational project, where students and famous Belarusian practitioners share knowledge and experience with other students in interactive way Forum PR-kvetka Annual Open international communication forum for students, which is organized by students as well. There are projects fair, student science conference, debates, workshops and informal program
14. 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 14
15. Please, contact us: http://infocom.bsu.by/ - website https://vk.com/infocomtech - page on VK https://www.facebook.com/prkvetka/ - page on Facebook Hanna Kuzmiankova, MA, Lecturer firstname.lastname@example.org +375293416996 16.03.2016 Hanna Kuzmiankova 15
Broadcasting Act and Electronic Communications Act: Community Broadcasting Support Scheme: Draft. ... Copyright ©2015 Department of Communications (DoC)
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (Burma) Ministry of Communications ... such a department as a Ministry of Communications and ...
... realise the full potential of digital technologies and communication ... The Department; The ... © Department of Communications and the ...
The Stanford Department of Communication has been a pioneer in studying the relationship between people and digital media for decades. In the early ...
It has been suggested that Minister of Communications and Information Technology (India) be merged into this article.Discuss ... Department of ...
Strategic Planning & Communication. The Strategic Planning & Communication Office provide communication and change management resources ...
The Department of Communication is a national leader in the ... The Communication Department engages in a rich variety of research at ... technology policy ...
The Department is also responsible for frequency management in the field of radio communication in close ... Department of Telecommunications, ...
INTRODUCTION. Information Technology and Communication Department POLIMAS was founded in 2008.The department grooms students to become successful infocomm ...