Published on January 26, 2016
1. OPTIMIZING voun MORNING VE ROUTINE JANUARY 2016 FOR GREATER WORKFLOW PRODUCTIVITY
2. Just as breakfast is the most important meal of the day from a nutritional standpoint, a structured morning routine is the best way to ensure the rest of your work day goes smoothly. Studies have proven the positive link between the way you start your day and your levels of energy, concentration, and productive output by the time you leave the office.
3. Perhaps that explains our society's fascination with the morning routines of highly successful people—how could they consistently achieve so much valuable work in a single day? Here are six tweaks to your morning routine 3:" ‘ ‘ ~. .._ that have been proven by the most successful ‘' ' T-(i ' u u o J‘ , ‘ti-. ,‘, -ire -. I entrepreneurs to kickstart your productivity all . . . _‘__ ‘Eggs. daylong. .. M‘, . 5 . h E'ﬁ); f’ﬂ N ' Ta 7 K95‘ “ii "1- 7 Vi ii "“
4. l. ”rIEr. lIIIif, Ill lIII'I'I"r‘ Steve Jobs would stare in the mirror each morning and ask himself one question: '‘If today was the last day of my life, would I be happy with what I'm about to do today? ” This is a powerful question to ask yourself, because it forces you to take stock of how you're spending your time and energy, and whether those choices are making you happy. I
5. GET YOUR BLOOD FLOWING Whether you like to log an hour on the treadmill first thing like Bill Gates, walk the dog, or bike to work, getting some form of exercise before sitting at your desk all day is a no brainer with proven results. Successful entrepreneurs routinely talk about the importance of exercising before hitting the office; statistics polling the morning routines of successful professionals have found that 78% prefer to start their day by getting their heart rate pumping.
6. EAT A FROG Mark Twain was the original time management expert. The prolific author had this advice on how to kickstart your productivity in the mornings: "Eat a live frog first thing in the morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day. " While few health experts would advise a diet of live frogs for breakfast, what Twain is really saying is to tackle your biggest tasks early in the day, when you're less likely to run out of steam.
7. GET OFFLINE While checking your email and social media feeds first thing is as tempting as it is mindless, resist the urge in favor of some contemplative time. Not only does this allow you to get in touch with what that frog for the day might look like, it also clears the digital chatter to allow you to start your day with a sense of calm focus. Tumblr CEO David Karp has a policy of not checking his email until arriving at the office. Others prefer a few minutes of meditation or mindful yoga. Find what works for you, but be sure to allow for some away from text messages, tweets, and all other digital distraction. No “" r
8. GET YOUR SYNAPSES FIRING A common theme in the morning routines of successful people usually involves some form of mental stimulation to put your mind in work mode in a seamless way. Bill Gates likes to listen to educational videos while walking on the treadmill, killing two birds with one stone. Others prefer podcasts on their morning commute.
9. .v”, V Milk :3 A -1 Holding yourself accountable to your morning routine will go a long way in helping you stick with it. Whether it's laying out the next day's outfit, preparing a healthy breakfast to take on the go, or going to bed a little earlier, your morning success depends just as much on your evening habits. By reflecting on what's working about your morning routine, you can finetune it for even better productivity enhancing results.
☀👍THUMBS UP FOR A NIGHT ROUTINE👍☀ 💗I hope you enjoyed!💗 Also, ... Mexico by Dave Moisan ... My Morning Routine! ...
Time and Daily Routine. Speaking ... What do you usually do at half past eight in the morning? What do you usually do at quarter to nine at ...
... he hosted Dave Pratt in the Morning on KMLE Country 108 until he was salary downsized by the network in the down economy of 2008. ...
How Mundane Routines Produce Creative Magic ... If that sounds anything like your morning routine, ... App for creating Routines and optimizing them: ...
Rocker Dave Grohl Talks About Kurt Cobain's Death ... Jessica Biel Shares Her Morning Routine With Son Silas ... We appreciate your input!
Jackie Martling at The ... of the Rick Dees Morning Show on KIIS-FM, Los Angeles, Dave ... on Dees' morning show. In his standup routine, ...
Dave founded Bulletproof to make these breakthroughs ... then please sign up for Bulletproof’s email newsletter. You’ll gain instant access to the ...
"Today Show" weather anchor Al Roker starts his day long before you do, ... My Morning Routine. What Al Roker Eats for Breakfast.