Published on December 29, 2016
1. Daily Equity Report DAILY EQUITY REPORT 30/DECEMBER/2016 WWW.MONEYMAKERFINANCIAL.COM MONEY MAKER RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
2. Daily Equity Report GLOBAL MARKET INDEX CMP %CHANGE NASDAQ 5438.56 -0.90 DJIA 19810.00 -0.64 S&P 2248.00 -0.85 HANG SENG 21790.91 0.17 NSE GAINER COMPANY NAME CMP PREV. CLOSE CHANGE % GRASIM 843.15 811.10 +3.95 YESBANK 1,150.30 1113.05 +3.35 BPCL 635.05 615.15 +3.23 EICHERMOT 21,500.00 20884.80 +2.95 BOSCHLTD 20,700.00 20172.00 +2.62 The market indices on Thursday settled the December series of future & options on a positive note on renewed buying in the late afternoon trade. The Sensex settled the day at 26,366, up 155 points, while the broader Nifty50 ended at 8,103, up 69 points. The market traded flat for major part of the session as subdued trend seen in global markets after Wall Street suffered a mild setback overnight capped the gains. Market breadth remained strong with over two gainers against every loser on BSE. 1,672 shares gained and 906 shares fell. A total of 169 shares were unchanged. I INVESTMENT IDEA COMPANY NAME CMP PREV. CLOSE CHANGE % ADANIPORTS 264.10 268.50 -1.64 SUNPHARMA 615.10 621.35 -1.01 AUROPHARMA 646.15 651.75 -0.86 INFY 990.00 998.50 -0.85 LT 1,340.00 1349.95 -0.74 NSE LOSERS BUY VEDL FUTURE ABOVE 217 TARGETS 217.6 , 218.2 STOPLOSS 216.1 SELL DIVISLAB FUTURE BELOW 780 TARGETS 773.4 , 766.8 STOPLOSS 790 BUY NCC FUTURE ABOVE 80.2 TARGETS 80.65 , 81.1 STOPLOSS 79.5 SELL ADANIPORTS FUTURE BELOW 262 TARGETS 260.4 , 258.8 STOPLOSS 264.4 FOREX FOREX CLOSING CHANGE % CHANGE USDINR 68.1241 -0.12 -0.18 EURINR 71.2101 0.08 0.12 GBPINR 83.4180 0.10 0.12 JPYINR 58.4100 0.47 0.81
3. Daily Equity Report FII/DII INVESTMENTS CATEGORY FII/FPI DII DATE 12/29/16 12/29/16 BUY VALUE 4487.84 3094.12 SELLVALUE 5150.13 2136.29 NET VALUE -662.29 957.83 COMPANY NEWS SECTORIAL INDICES INDEX CLOSE PR. CLOSE % CHANGE NIFTY 50 8103.60 8034.85 0.86 NIFTY NEXT 50 21151.75 20902.25 1.19 NIFTY 100 8296.80 8222.00 0.91 NIFTY 200 4315.5 4273.15 0.99 NIFTY 500 6915.45 6837.40 0.99 NIFTY MIDCAP 50 3642.10 3576.30 1.84 NIFTY MID100 FREE 14238.60 14034.70 1.45 NIFTY BANK 18033.15 17876.70 0.88 NIFTY AUTO 9109.05 8981.15 1.42 NIFTY FIN SERVICE 7352.25 7279.05 1.01 NIFTY FMCG 20400.75 20279.00 0.60 NIFTY IT 10291.85 10198.60 0.91 IFCI surges over 10% as NSE files IPO papers with Sebi: The India’s biggest bourse - the NSE - filed its draft prospectus for a Rs 10,000-crore Initial Public Offer (IPO) of equity with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi). The NSE IPO will be an Offer for Sale (OFS), of 111.4 million equity shares, 22.5% of the exchange’s post offer paid-up equity capital. Most shareholders have opted for a partial exit. The top selling domestic shareholders are State Bank of India (SBI), SBI Capital, IFCI, Bajaj Holdings and Bank of Baroda. JMC Projects rallies on orders win worth Rs 1,457 crore: JMC Projects rallied 15% to Rs 240 on the BSE in intra- day trade after the company said it has secured new orders worth over Rs 1,457 crore. The company has bagged Rs 454 crore shipyard modernisation projects in Goa, Rs 446 crore flyover projects in Maharashtra, Rs 282 crore commercial projects in Hyderabad, Rs 224 crore residential project in Bangalore, JMC Projects (India), a subsidiary of Kalpataru Power Transmission.
4. Daily Equity Report POINT OF VIEW TREND: BEARISH TO CONSOLIDATE RESISTANCE: 8135, 8170 SUPPORT: 8045, 7985 STRATEGY: SELL ON HIGH PIVOT NIFTY SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 NIFTY 8349 8259 8169 8136 8079 8046 7988 7898 7808
5. Daily Equity Report POINT OF VIEW TREND: BEARISH TO CONSOLIDATE RESISTANCE: 18115, 18195 SUPPORT: 17890, 17750 STRATEGY: SELL ON HIGH SCRIPT R4 R3 R2 R1 P S1 S2 S3 S4 BANKNIFTY 18644 18420 18196 18115 17972 17891 17748 17524 17300 PIVOT BANK NIFTY
6. Daily Equity Report DISCLAIMER The information and views in this report, our website & all the service we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most. Investment in Stocks has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and up on sources that we consider reliable. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred based upon it & takes no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profit s or loss which may arise from the recommendations above. The stock price projections shown are not necessarily indicative of future price performance. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice. Money Maker Research Pvt. Ltd. does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Analyst or any person related to Money Maker Research Pvt. Ltd. might be holding positions in the stocks recommended. It is understood that anyone who is browsing through the site has done so at his free will and does not read any views expressed as a recommendation for which either the site or its owners or anyone can be held responsible for. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer Our Clients (Paid or Unpaid), any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Report or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be taken. Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.