Published on June 21, 2016
1. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 The DocMastR Advantage SEARCH ENGINE Laser fast searching of metadata and content Query the system for construction information TRANSMITTAL MANAGEMENT Outgoing/Incoming Transmittals Live Client Access Workflow and Email Notifications Process Basket PROJECT COMPLETION AND CERTIFICATION Track and Monitor design changes related to system, area, engineering data and documents MANAGEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION AND COMPLETION Entry/Update of engineering data to ensure project requirements are met AUTOMATED COMPLETION AND HANDOVER PACKAGE Databook Creation Databook Revision Management PROJECT REPORTING Look-Ahead Reports Late Reports Holdback and Milestone Reporting Automatic Master Document Register Automatic Non-Conformance Reports SCHEDULING Visualize the Project Timeline based upon Documentation Automated Gantt Charts KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs) Status Codes Disciplines Document and Placeholders Document Types PROPOSAL CREATION RFI Revision Management Linked to CRM Automatic Cover Page Automatic Table of Contents Add and Remove sections from existing documentation DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT Drag and Drop document additions Document Pairing (linking) Versioning File Moderation Permission Based File Access Full History Logs Archiving of deleted files
2. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 SEARCH ENGINE Enterprise Class Search Engine Technology Search database and contents of all documents with instant results TRANSMITTAL MANAGEMENT OUTGOING TRANSMITTALS Project Deliverables INCOMING TRANSMITTALS Client Documents Vendor Documents TRANSMITTAL PUBLISHING Allows any person who receives an email transmittal, to download a document, with or without registration In addition, the Document Controller can select the method of transmittal (email attachment or FTP) Useful in regulated industries where procedures have to be evidenced by their corresponding signatures and the date(s) on which the document was stamped and signed TRANSMITTAL MANAGEMENT Document Controller Creates Transmittal The Transmittal “Send” action triggers a workflow to send the Transmittal to the Project Manager for review. The Project Manager can: Approve Transmittal – in which case it is automatically sent to the client and distribution list Reject Transmittal – in which case it is returned to the Document Controller with comments Delete Transmittal – in which case the Transmittal is deleted LIVE CLIENT REVIEW Transmittal cover sheet with a live client review When clicking a link on the transmittal cover sheet a secure web page is opened onto which the client can attach documents for return to the Engineering Company and entry into the Document Management System
3. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 Against each document the client can enter a client review code (approved, approved with comment, rejected) WORKFLOW AND EMAIL NOTIFCIATION Document review processes applied when adding or checking in documents Reviewer can approve or reject a new document or a changed document Workflow expiration times for escalation to senior management Email notification workflows for file authorization processes PROCESS BASKET Every user has their own Process Basket and once documents are added to a basket they are available for: Transmittal Ease of Printing Mass Editing Bulk Checking Out Bulk Export PROJECT COMPLETION AND CERTIFICATION Coordinate and maintain engineering data from multiple engineering and fabrication contractors, and vendors MONITOR Track and Monitor design changes related to system, area, engineering data and documents Query the system for construction/completion information related to systems, areas, engineering data and documents Online Reporting of Construction Completion Status (Mechanical / Electrical Completion) Online Non-Conformance Reporting – or Punch List Control Online Commissioning Status Dashboards MANAGEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION AND COMPLETION Entry/Update of engineering data during the Construction and Completion to ensure that the project requirements are met
4. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 Document Management to maintain and list all documents related to each tag, system/sub-system Automated completions and handover package Store data for use in the generation of commissioning procedures and operation manuals Export to MS Word and Excel Automated E-mail with Workflow AUTOMATED CERTIFICATES Generate/modify standard and specific certificates for both Mechanical and Electrical completion and commissioning Non-Conformance Reporting Certificates with photographs Bar-Code scanning of project data CONSTRUCTION AND COMPLETION REPORTS Standard engineering reports Report Outstanding Technical / Project Queries Report the completion and certification of Design changes Report preservation / de-preservation activities Project Action Log Project NCR Log Project RFI Log AUTOMATED COMPLETION AND HANDOVER PACKAGE DATABOOK MANAGEMENT Databook Logs and Revision Management Selection Available Documents – lists all documents which are available to the databook Databook – lists all documents required in the databook Drag and drop documents to and from “Available Documents” and “Databook” Select Cover Page General – General Cover Page Reduced – Reduced General Cover Page without logos – etc Client – Linked to Client Information
5. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 Client Specific – Cover Page based upon client profile Execution Export to CSV File – Export the databook configuration to CSV file for reading by Excel Print Cover Page – Print selected cover page automatically complete with project details Print Table of Contents – Automatically print table of contents based upon documents selected, ordering and any renaming Print Separators – Print databook section separators Print All – Print all documents in databook Download Contents to Zip File – Download whole databook to zip file PROJECT REPORTING DOCUMENT DEFINITIONS Project Deliverables – documents that are issued to client for Approval, Review or Information. Project deliverables can be a combination of Client Documents, Vendor Documents and Company Documents Client Documents – documents prepared by a client Vendor Documents – documents prepared by a supplier of equipment or services Production Lists dividers/chapters(sections) – initially the section name is based upon the document type – if required select update to rename section name used in databook Lists documents for each section – initially each document is named as per document name – if required select update to rename document for databook purpose only Drag and drop documents to reorder within a section or to move from one section to another
6. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 LOOK-AHEAD REPORTING Look-Ahead reports are pro-active and alert document owners of the documents due within the look-ahead period, thus they assist in forward planning individual’s workloads Project Deliverables; all documents that, at the date of the report, are due to be issued by the company to the Client within the coming 30 days. To include all documents that have yet to be issued for the first time as well as documents that have been returned from Client with comments and require further input and re- submission Client Documents; reports all documents that, at the date of the report, are due to be issued by Client within the coming 30 days. This should include documents that have yet to be issued for the first time as well as documents that have been returned to the Client with comments and require further Client input and resubmission LATE REPORTING Late reports result in a reactive response. Documents appear on the Late report either because the forecast issue date was unrealistic in the first place, in which case it should be re-forecast, or, because Client, company or Vendor are overdue creating or reviewing the document Project Deliverables all documents that, at the date of the report, are over-due being issued by the company to the Client. Documents that have yet to be issued for the first time as well as documents that have been returned from Client with comments and require further input and re-submission Client Documents all documents that, at the date of the report, are over-due being issued by Client. This should include documents that have yet to be issued for the first time as well as documents that have been returned with comments and require further Client input and re-submission within a specified time AUTOMATIC MASTER DOCUMENT REGISTER Company Project References Client Project References Critical Document Information Template Based AUTOMATIC TIMED NON-CONFORMANCE REPORT Which Documents are late
7. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 Which Documents were added that day Total Changes Total Projects Total Late by Discipline Total On time Total Transmittals SCHEDULING Visualize and Manage hierarchical project documentation Automated Gantt Charts – exportable to Microsoft Project. Visualize and Manage project document planning Visual Look-Ahead, Late and Milestone reporting
8. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS Status Codes Disciplines Documents and Placeholders Document Types PROPOSAL CREATION RFI Logs and Revision Management Linked to CRM Automatic Cover Page Automatic Table of Contents Add and Remove sections from existing documentation
9. DocMastR by ParrotCode February 20, 2016 DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT Drag and Drop Document Additions Add documents by drag and drop Automatic Document Pairing examples: Drawings with Calibration Certificates Drawing and Price Quote Automated Document Numbering based upon document metadata for example Discipline and Document Type Versioning Where documents are checked in or out of the document management system, allowing users to retrieve previous versions and to continue work from a selected point Versioning is useful for documents that change over time and require updating, but it may be necessary to go back to or reference a previous copy File Moderation Allows for departmental "reviewers" to authorize or decline files prior to publication to the repository Permission Based File Control Read/write/admin/forbidden for individual files based on users or groups or both. User and file configurable Confidential (Superuser access only - document cannot be transmitted ) Private (Admin and User access - document can be included in transmittal ) Public (Client/Vendor access - document can be included in transmittal ) Full History An absolute full history of actions Automatic Digital Signatures to all documents prior to addition to the repository Archiving function for deleted files Files that are deleted are put into an "archive" state and can be left there until un- archived
Viele übersetzte Beispielsätze mit "cut sheet" – Deutsch-Englisch Wörterbuch und Suchmaschine für Millionen von Deutsch-Übersetzungen.
A cut sheet is a general term for a few pages of specifications,instructions, dimensions, etc. that apply to a certain technicalproduct or product.
Ich stimme zu, dass diese Seite Cookies für Analysen, personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung verwendet.
Basically "cut sheet" is a printing term meaning a sheet of paper which has been printed and cut, thus ion contrast to continuous sheets. In practice, in ...
cut sheet meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'sheet metal',baking sheet',balance sheet',dust sheet', Reverso dictionary, English ...
For any application the right sheet! You are here: Start Products sheet ... Incl.19% Tax, plus cut & shipping cost. PLEXIGLAS ® Satinice ...
Cut sheet colour printers. Outstanding colour printing technology combined with easy-to-use workflow to deliver image quality you need, when you need it.
The Vantage Professional Support site gives you access to the information you need to specify, design, order, install and program a Vantage system.
Blank and custom printed sheet, roll and individual labels. Upload your own design to create labels for any professional or personal use.
Cut Sheet Printer - Drucker, Cut-Sheet-Printer sind Drucksysteme für Einzelblatt und drucken Lieferscheine, Rechnungen, Versandetiketten, Frachtpapiere ...