Published on March 16, 2016
1. Custom Lists in Microsoft Excel This PowerPoint is part of our 60 Second Tips series
2. Excel already has some lists such as days of the week and months of the year. Start by typing the first word and using the fill handle to drag to adjacent columns or rows.
3. However, you can create your own custom list(s), by selecting a list as shown below. Then select File…
4. Then select Options
5. Then select Advanced.
6. At the bottom of the Advanced options click on Edit Custom Lists
7. If you already selected your list, the range will show here. Click on Import.
8. Your list will appear in the List Entries. Click OK, then OK again.
9. Type any word in the list and use the Fill Handle at the bottom right hand corner of the cell. Left click and hold and drag out the list…
10. …let go of the Fill Handle and your list names will appear.
11. This PowerPoint is part of our 60 second series of Microsoft tips to help you make the most of Microsoft Office. To see our videos and view our training courses click here: http://www.lawrencehadmantraining.com/training-solutions.html
12. If you have enjoyed this tutorial, please share it.
13. Lawrence Hadman Ltd Registered Office: St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge UK CB4 0WS Registered in England no: 9289588 UK VAT reg no.: 202 1644 62 Telephone +44 1223 632 032 Mobile: +44 7841 904 034 www.lawrencehadmantraining.com
Create or delete a custom list for sorting and filling ... working with Excel, click Edit Custom Lists. ... a custom list. Click the Microsoft ...
How to create and fill new custom lists quickly in Excel? ... for Excel’s Fill Custom Lists ... Advanced Functions and Tools for Microsoft Excel.
Where is Custom List in Microsoft Excel 2010 and 2013? Used way to find out the Custom List command if you have Classic Menu for Office; If you do not have ...
... you can use the AutoFill feature to create a custom list with names, ... How to Use Custom Lists with Excel 2010's AutoFill ... Microsoft Windows ...
... Click on Edit Custom Lists. If you are using Microsoft 2010 then you'll ... but it won't show up on your custom lists. Using Custom Lists in Excel.
If you create a custom list in Excel, ... go to General and click Edit Custom Lists. ... microsoft excel 2010 ...
Or create your own custom list for items that don't sort well alphabetically. ... Sort data using a custom list. ... Excel 2016, Excel 2013 ...
This video is part of our 60 second series of Microsoft tips to help you make the most of Microsoft Office. To see our videos and view our training courses ...
In Microsoft Excel, you can create your own custom sort lists and youcan use these lists to specify sort orders when you sort a list ofinformation.
Custom lists in Excel 2007 are a ... you will learn how to create and use a custom list in Excel ... Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2007 ...