Published on March 14, 2016
1. LINDA WINE REVIEWS
2. LINDA WINE REVIEWS ''Schwarzenegger has worked many thousands of hours to build up his body. Your creative capabilities are just the same. They actually grow as they are used.'' Brian Tracy Creativity
3. HELLO Melinda Szabó Linda Wine Reviews ____________________________ lindawinereviews.wordpress.com ____________________________ twitter @lindawinereview ____________________________ facebook.com/lindawinereviews instagram.com/lindawinereviews
4. LINDA WINE REVIEWS wine A LUXURY GOOD To be the creative creator in wine business you need to understand basic facts.
5. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT As you are not in the Sahara in a barrack prison, you have endless possibilities to use your creativity.
6. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT WHAT DO YOU NEED MORE? YOU ALREADY KNOW: the target audience the social media tools your target business profit be unique be creative
7. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT You're the sugar in my tea The Animals, British band why choose you? Creativity makes the difference between you and your competitors.
8. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT Why do people buy them? they are hungry they have a lot of extra money you make them feel special
9. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT ''I still get excited about working with innovative and imaginative people and their products, so this is something we continue to look out for.'' Nick Fleming wine and spirits buyer for London institution Harrods
10. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 6 points to be more creative
11. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 1. Restrict yourself What does it mean? One high quality picture + one effective short message What can be an effective message? You make the wine lovers feel special. Give them their needs. NAPA SUNSHINE
12. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 2. Rethink the problem Einstein once said “If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and five minutes thinking about solutions.” Take your time to find the new viewpoints. Open your mind.
13. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 3. Collect then work It is easy. First you go to the shop to buy the ingredients, then you start to cook. It is the same in creative work. Step by step. Make your research, then create.
14. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 4. Stay positive CNN news: ''Computers will overtake us when they learn to love'' Love is our biggest power. Feeling of love or thinking about love was shown to best encourage creative thinking.
15. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 5. Make your fairytale Let your brain to imagine different ending stories about your creative work. You can see how they happen. The Big Bang Theory is the same. In your case you choose the best.
16. LINDA WINE REVIEWS YOUAS THE CREATIVE CREATOR TODAY WE TALK ABOUT 6. Step in their shoes Even identical twins are different. How about you? Yes, this is the question that you put to your audience. The creative work that you create should be checked by how useful it is for the others. How can they use it as an improvement tool in their life?
17. LINDA WINE REVIEWS What is my target? I want a revolution and improvement in wine business marketing. I wanna see people appreciate and enjoy the wine from a new perspective.
18. ABOUT LINDA A strong connection with wines and wine business was always an important part of her life. She is a highly qualified wine expert, Copenhagen based. Education: Viticulture and Oenology Engineer Distillery technician WSET Award Experiences: Hungary, South Africa, New Zealand Follow on Twitter: @lindawinereview Like on Facebook: /lindawinereviews Follow on Instagram: @lindawinereviews Visit online: lindawinereviews.wordpress.com
Post by @LindaWineReview. ... Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Join 157 other followers
If you know the difference between a merlot and a Beaujolais, a wine business might be the right business for you. As long as grapes bud from vines, the ...
News and information for wine industry professionals. ... Josh Trowbridge Promoted to Vice President & General Manager Tonnellerie Ô and Creative Oak
The Winebow Group a Global Leader in fine wine and spirits seeks a Creative Director who is creative, passionate about telling stories and engaging target ...
Creative; Healthy; Food; Retail; ... Wine Bar Business Idea. Learning how to start a wine bar is truly a gourmet ... 2 Responses to “Wine Bar Business ...
Take free live online classes taught by the world's most inspiring instructors. Join CreativeLive and start learning new creative & business skills today.
The Wine Business Innovation Summit is where the wine industry meet to identify and discuss innovative and disruptive approaches to business. Technological ...
Have you ever some across a funny wine name? Did you drink the wine or did it dissuade you from buying it? Here is our list of funny and unusual wine names.
Top 6 Marketing Tips for Selling More Wine. By: ... Communicating individual character in creative new ways is the path to the new wine ... A Business Who ...