Published on June 24, 2016
1. CREATING A BETTER ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE
2. THE NEED FOR AN ONLINEPRESENCE
3. Having an ecommerce site is more than just selling your inventory online. You need to create an experience that will engage your customers and promote your brand. Make sure your customers know about your online presence by setting up social media and claiming your Google My Business listing.
4. PROMOTING YOUR NEWPRESENCE
5. Send out an announcement to your customers so they know they can find you online. Promote your site and your new social channels and ask your client base to follow you so they can stay up-to-date on the latest products and offers.
6. CONNECTING ONLINE WITHIN-STORE
7. Having a consistent brand across ALL channels of selling is incredibly important to continue growing trust with your customer base. Customers want to identify with you as a brand, and if they find an inconsistent experience, they might be more interested in finding a store that offers an experience that feels less disjointed.
8. CREATING DEMAND
9. Use your ecommerce site to take advantage of the impulse Millennials have to want something quickly. Give your shoppers the option to pick up in store, so they don’t have to wait for shipping and know you have the item in stock. You can also create greater demand for your products online by showing the actual number of products you have left.
10. A CONTENT EXPERIENCE
11. Retailers with successful ecommerce sites aren’t only selling their products online, but also delivering a meaningful, interactive online experience through content. Share ways shoppers can use your products and the life experiences the products offer. An easy way to create a content experience is by setting up a blog on your site!
12. To learn more about creating a better ecommerce experience, see our full guide! CLICK HERE ▷
Ecommerce isn’t just online shopping. As Millennials continue to dominate the retail scene, it’s important to recognize how you can resonate with them.
Earlier this week, we posted research on how digital drove holiday sales. As we move forward into 2013, many businesses are planning to make ...
Selling online with Drupal e-Commerce Michael Peacock Chapter No. 8 "Creating a Better Selling Experience"
e-Commerce website design involves more than simply creating pages that will attract visitors. That’s important, of course, but how your website treats ...
Creating a Better Experience through ... •Results in better customer experience across ... •Responsive Design with Server Side
In this video interview, MarketLive chairman and founder Ken Burke talks about some of the reasons the ecommerce channel is seeing such tremendous growth.
Tips for Creating a Good eCommerce Experience and the Best Themes for the Task. By Paul Andrew. Aug 26th, ... Creating a Good Online Shopping Experience.
When it comes to User Experience Design, a common first step in defining your website’s strategy is to create a profile of your target audience ...
Building a Better Shopping Experience. ... consumers by creating a shopping experience where ... to seamlessly integrate e-commerce functions and ...