Published on March 12, 2014
Corporate Presentation 2014
• Founded in 1979 • $12 million in sales • 50,000 sq/ft facility • 90 employees • ISO 9001:2008 - certified since 1996 • ITAR Registered • IPC Member • Quick turn, low to medium volume production
• Customer Mix – Percentages based on 2013 total sales ($).
• Market Breakdown – Percentages based on 2013 total sales ($).
• Customer Orders by Lead Time – Average lead time for prototype orders is 4.98 days. – Average lead time for production orders is 12.22 days.
• Customer Orders by Layer Count – Average layer count is 6.86.
• Technologies Listed – Single sided and double sided – Multilayer up to 32 layers – Blind and buried vias – Edge plating – Metal Backed and Metal Core PCB – Rigid-Flex – High speed material’s – Impedance control – 6oz copper – 2mil min. dielectric – 0.350” finished thickness – Fine line (2.5mil)
• Technologies Plated Cavity Gold Fingers with Bevel
• Technologies Carbon Ink Edge Plating
• Technologies Rigid-flex (Polyimide) Rigid-flex (Thin core FR-4)
• Technologies Metal Backed PCB
• Technologies Floating Lamination (Special Projects)
• Technologies 28 Layer board – 0.250” thick – 19.880” wide X 28.125” tall – 2oz copper
• Technologies – Blind via with conductive via fill – Thru via with non-conductive via fill – Via-in-pad technology for tight pitch devices
• Technologies 14 Layer Rogers 4350/4450 RF Board
• Key Equipment – PCB Mfg Solutions Software NEW 2012 Custom designed software for PCB manufacturing – Job Quoting System – Engineering/Planning System – Material Requirements Planning (MRP) – Job Tracking System – Accounting (Invoicing, Payables, Receivables) – Quality reporting tools (defect reports, yield, peratos) – ISO Documentation System
• Key Equipment – Computer Aided Manufacturing Software – Frontline Genesis 2000 CAM software • ODB++ compatible Frontline Genesis 2000 CAM Software
• Key Equipment - Drilling – X-ray Drill – X-ray measurement software NEW 2013 – X-ray verification station NEW 2011 – Excellon drilling/routing machines Multiline XRT-1000 X-ray drill Excellon Century - 6 spindle driller Glenbrook Technologies RTX-113
• Key Equipment – Micro Drilling NEW 2014 – Mechanical drilling capability – 4mil drill (2-3mil finished) – Z – Axis control to +/- 0.0005” – PO placed December 2013, delivery May 2014. – High speed drilling for min lot prototypes. Near 100% utilization. LENZ 2 Spindle high speed micro drilling machine
• Key Equipment - Lamination – 2 X TMP Vacuum Lamination 4 Opening Press TMP Computer Controlled Vacuum Press
• Key Equipment – Imaging – Orbotech laser direct imaging NEW 2013 – Hakuto cut sheet dry film laminator NEW 2011 Orbotech 8800H Laser Direct Imager Hakuto Auto Cut Sheet Laminator
• Key Equipment – Copper Plating – Automated rack system – Electrolytic copper plating – Electroless copper metallization NEW 2011 – McDermid direct metallization • Advanced IBM Fluid Head Technology – Automated in-house analytical capability Eidshun E-230
• Key Equipment – Etching – Develop, etch, and strip line Chemcut DES Line
• Key Equipment – Automated Optical Inspection – Camtek Phoenix HDI AOI System NEW 2013 Camtek AOI System
• Key Equipment – Via Fill and Planerizing NEW 2012 – Conductive and Non-conductive Via Fill System Pola & Massa PlanerizerMass VHF200 Via Filler
• Key Equipment – LPI Coating NEW 2012 – Circuit Automation DP1500/1000 Solder Mask Coating Automatic Solder Mask Coating
• Key Equipment – LPI Vacuum System NEW 2011 – Circuit Automation DP-VDM After solder mask coating, air pockets can form in the small vias. This machine removes the entrapped air eliminating the volcano effect which occurs after the final bake process. This machine also eliminates protrusions of solder mask from the via plugging process. LPI Vacuum System
• Key Equipment – LPI Developing NEW 2012 – Wise Solderstar solder mask developing machine Wise LPI Developing Line
• Key Equipment – Legend Printing NEW 2010 – Orbotech laser jet legend printing machine Laser Jet Legend Printing
• Key Equipment – Automation NEW 2012 and 2013 – Auto load and un-load systems
• Key Equipment – Analytical Lab – SPC Chemical Analysis and process verification equipment. X-Ray Florescence Atomic Absorption Spectrometer Ionic Contamination
• Key Equipment – Surface Finishes – Uyemura ENIG Chemistry – Uyemura Hard Gold Chemistry – MacDermid Immersion Silver Chemistry – Enthone Entek 106A Organic Surface Protection (OSP)
• Key Equipment – HASL/ Lead Free HASL NEW 2011 – Argus Vertical HASL and lead free HASL Machines – SN100C for Lead Free HASL HASL/Lead Free HASL Finishing
• Key Equipment – Electrical Test NEW 2012 – MicroCraft ELX6146 Flying Probe Testers MicroCraft Flying Probe Systems
• Customers at a Glance
• Customers – Testimonials When we were introduced to Eagle Electronics in the late part of 2008 I figured that it would just be another board shop. Since then Eagle has proven itself with the highest quality, superb on time delivery and a willingness to work with us and assist in every way. Customer service at its best !! Sales have increased with each year that has passed. I see this happening continually as we continue grow as well. I have since passed the PCB torch to the two new Program Buyers here and they love placing PO’s with Eagle knowing that they will be taken good care of. Working with Eagle Electronics is a pleasure and it is a relief knowing that we have a partner that we can count on. Thank you, Rick Wilder Materials Manager MC Assembly Eagle Electronics' commitment to quality and on time delivery, while maintaining competitive pricing, is an invaluable asset to us. Working in new product development, it is essential to have a supplier that is flexible enough to keep up with our ever changing needs while maintaining the highest level of quality and on time delivery. Regardless of our design's layer count, copper weight, or schedule, Eagle has consistently met or exceeded our requirements. Eagle's intense commitment to meeting the customer's needs has earned my respect and trust. Working with Eagle is a pleasure and it is a relief knowing that we have a partner that we can count on. Once Eagle earned my trust, I informed other divisions of their great qualities. Now many other divisions Globally are working with Eagle and express similar gratitude. Thank you, Jim Johnston Design Manager APC – A Schneider Electric Company
• Customers – Testimonials Eagle has and will continue to be an extension of Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions for our board build. They support our quick turn requirements as well as the high volume production PCB builds. The quality of their product has passed through our Quality Department at 100%. Their on time delivery is 100%. If there is a problem, Eagle goes to bat without question and makes it right using whatever resources it takes, to make it painless for the customer. A high recommendation comes from IMS! Thank you, Amy Meisel Senior Buyer Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions
• Quality – 8D and Continuous Improvements – CAR/SCAR dedicated system utilizing 8 disciplines approach – Defect Analysis and weekly MRB with tracked action plan – Pareto of Defects
Commitment to Continuous Improvement and Developing Technologies – Over the past 2 years Eagle has re-invested over $1.5million in new equipment. – Continuous attention to identifying and implementing process improvements through DOE, fishbone analysis, lean initiatives, and 5S ideologies. Strong Financial Stability and Market Adaptability – In business for over 35 years, Eagle has conquered all the market changes in the printed circuit board industry through innovative decision making. – With very well controlled operating expenses and leveraging on it’s vast experience, Eagle has been able to remain fiercely competitive while offering the highest total value. Customer Centric – What sets Eagle soaring above the competition is our customer service and support ideology. Our front end team provides quotes in less than 2 hours. Skilled technical prowess which generates solutions to meeting our customers needs. – Back-end flexibility to schedule changes as well as our company wide urgency to meet customer commitments.
• Key Contacts Mike Kalaria (President) firstname.lastname@example.org Brett McCoy (Vice President / Director of Sales) email@example.com Charlie Savaliya (Quality Manager) – Six Sigma Black Belt firstname.lastname@example.org Nori Luciano (Operations Manager) email@example.com Dawn McConnell (Customer Service Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Disclaimer The material that follows comprises information about Avianca Holdings S.A. (the “Company”) and its subsidiaries, as of the date of the ...
Corporate Presentation Slide 21 Our corporate social ... In Q3 2014 excluding restructuring costs of EUR 5 million in ... Corporate Presentation
The BayWa Group At a Glance Our Company Leading trading and services group Core segments of Agriculture, Energy und Building Materials Corporate culture ...
Company presentation February 2014 www.stada.com Page 5 Straightforward strategy Extensive generics portfolio with busine ss activities in over 80 countries
Imagsa corporate presentation: a copany 100% focused in high-speed computer vision for ITS sector. The video outlines the activity of the ...
Corporate presentation –May 2014 2 Disclaimer This presentation contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation.
Project Forecast Net Production Adds (BOE/D) Forecast Net Capex Forecast IRR Near-Term (2014-2016) Heavy Oil Thermals Four sanctioned projects Western Canada
10 / Archroma Corporate Presentation 03.02.2014 Introducing • A global leader providing colors and specialty chemicals to sectors such as fibers and fabrics,