Published on January 12, 2016
1. “Computer Skills in the Workplace” Mr. Eduardo Orozco, Fulbrigther MIS Instructor Spring 2016
2. Digital Divide
3. How Technology is Changing Us?
7. Economic Growth
8. Economic Growth
9. Economic Growth
10. So, why do we need “Computer Skills in the Workplace”?
11. Actual jobs require to be computer literate
12. So, why do we need “Computer Skills in the Workplace”?
13. To understand where information is Located
14. To understand how a network works.
15. To convert data into information
16. To convert data into information
17. To improve our system output
18. To improve our managerial decisions
19. To understand our customers
20. To segment our customers
21. To make a customer more profitable
22. To shift from a physical business to a virtual strategy
23. To understand different business models and how to create a strategy on Internet
28. To improve Supply Chain and Customer Value
29. To improve revenue by adopting technology
30. To keep business growing by using Internet Marketing strategies
31. To know who uses social media responsibly
32. To use social media responsibly
33. To use social media responsibly How much information are you sharing?
34. On the top ot these, to identify and create opportunities for entrepreneurship
35. To built new and better companies
36. To create and shape our future.
37. But, What “Computer Skills do I need in the Workplace”?
38. MS Office
39. MS Access: Tables, Queries Forms, Reports,
40. CRM Applications. Zoho
41. CRM Applications. SalesForce
42. E-commerce apps and strategy
43. Financial Excel
44. Dashboard and Pivot Tables: To convert this...
45. ...Into this
46. Collaboration Tools
47. Project Management Collaboration Tools
48. MS Project Tool
49. Linkedin. To create your professional profile on Internet
50. WordPress: to share your ideas with a blog
51. ERP Systems: To connect all business processes
52. Ok. I Understand. But what About Salary?
53. Information Technology
56. Salaries in Nicaragua Rangos salariales en el área de informática Nicaragua. Director de Informática | Sistemas C$ 80,878.46 - C$ 87,594 Gerente de Informática | Sistemas C$ 67,402.46- C$ 74,118 Jefe de Informática | Sistemas C$ 26,974.46 - C$ 33,690 Auditor de Sistemas C$ 26,974.46 - C$ 33,690 Fuente : Tecoloco.
57. Salaries in Nicaragua Empresas Bpo (Callcenter) Salarios Promedios. Según Agencia Pro Nicaragua. Tabla de Salario por Puestos. Agente en Español $250.00 Agente en Inglés $500.00 Coach Callcenter $1,150.00 Manager Callcenter $1,850.00
58. Salaries in Nicaragua Promedios. Según Agencia Pro Nicaragua. Tabla de Salario por Puestos. Gerente de Software $2,500.00 Desarrollador de IT $2,000.00 Programador IT $1,500.00 Soporte y Redes $800.00
59. Salaries in Nicaragua
60. “Computer Skills in the Workplace” Mr. Eduardo Orozco, Fulbrigther MIS Instructor Spring 2016
Dave Paquin has been teaching computer skills in the classroom for over 15 years. He holds a Master of Science degree in Training and Learning Technology ...
The importance of computer training can be viewed in two ways. First, ... Problem Solving Skills Training & the Workplace; Training in Workplace Diversity;
Most jobs today require a working knowledge of certain computer skills. Employers seek and reward employees with the skills and knowledge to send...
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
In the modern workplace, computer skills are an incredibly valuable addition to any employee’s personal portfolio. As a worker, developing and ...
Most jobs today require a working knowledge of certain computer skills, and employers seek and reward employees who have them. To register or learn more ...
The Importance Of Developing Computer Skills. Nowadays it is important for people to have basic knowledge about IT because ... basic computer skills, ...
Computer skills is something I have been lacking for years now. I am already learning more than I thought I ever would. Instructor Dave presents the ...
The Skills and Abilities for Today's Workplace* ... Computer skills : 72.30%: Multicultural Awareness :
Most Important Employee Skills in the Workplace ... Some of the most important employee skills in the ... Employee Performance Criteria for Computer Skills;