Published on December 28, 2016
1. Common Problems with the Sony Xperia Model and How to Fix them Georgia Eliza is an article writer. Interested in writing articles on the latest Gadgets like Sonyrepairing.
2. Sony launched its high-end android smartphones in its Xperia flagship series. Sony has always given amazing technology to its users through all its devices. The smartphone excels in terms of performance, technology, style and substance. But as we all know the technology can't be perfect every time and same has happened to this series of Sony mobile phone model. Xperia smartphones too, has some set of flaws and Sony repair issues. Here, we are discussing some common Sony Xperia problems which you may be encountering in Sony Xperia (Z series phones) and their potential Sony repair solutions to fix them. Sonyrepairing.uk offers best service for all bands of Sony gadgets in UK, reasonable prices.
3. Problem: Wi- Fi Connectivity issue of Sony Xperia Phone The Wi-Fi disconnection and weak Wi-Fi signal problems - Some people experienced abrupt Wi-Fi disconnection or dropping of signal, while turning on the Bluetooth. Few have faced a frequent drop of signals while connecting to a specific router. Solution: •Check the Stamina Mode (power-saving) in the Setting section. By default it should be in off mode. •Restarting the router and the phone can also help to get the correct signal. Sonyrepairing.uk offers best service for all bands of Sony gadgets in UK, reasonable prices.
4. Problem: Freezing of Sony Xperia Phone Few Sony Xperia users have experienced a problem in which the phones go into sleep mode (freezing). How hard you shake the phone, perform hard reset or do power on-off procedures repeatedly, it will not turn on. The phone will come back to its life automatically, after some point of time. This problem is repetitive and can occur at any point of time. Solution: •Sony has released a software for this problem and updating this software will fix the issue. Sonyrepairing.uk offers best service for all bands of Sony gadgets in UK, reasonable prices.
5. Problem: Overheating of the Sony Xperia Phone This is a very common problem in almost all smartphones. The device gets warmer slowly as we perform any type of tasks on it. The internal parts start heating up when the device is in continuous use for longer time duration or do some more intensive activity (like playing a video, game, etc.) Solution: •The quick fix to this issue is to allow the phone to cool down once a while. •Phone cover case should be removed to cool off the device quickly. Sonyrepairing.uk offers best service for all bands of Sony gadgets in UK, reasonable prices.
6. Problem: LED not working in the Sony Xperia Phone Normally LED light will light up as any new notification like email or message arrives in the device. Some users have complained that they don’t see any LED lighting up for any type of notification. The reason for this issue, can be a backup issue or settings in Stamina mode. Solution: •Change the setting of Stamina Mode to off. •Factory reset also helps to resolve this issue. Try to install all things manually. Sonyrepairing.uk offers best service for all bands of Sony gadgets in UK, reasonable prices.
7. There can be a situation where one may not be able to fix these issues or problems, then it is advised to get a Sony repair solution from any reliable and authentic Sony repair Centre. For more details on repair and replacement services for all models and devices of Sony brand. Come to our service Centre. Sonyrepairing.uk offers best service for all bands of Sony gadgets in UK, reasonable prices.