Published on January 25, 2016
1. Common Mobile App Development Mistakes To Avoid PixelCrayons
2. Introduction With the ever advancing technology, the difference between tablets, smartphones & laptops keep shrinking. Taking the clue, businesses which were earlier present on the web are expanding their territory and entering the mobile space too. Today, more and more businesses are creating mobile apps to supplement their business since these apps are the critical elements of their online business strategy. Although critical, most business enterprises are still unaware of the essential means of developing an excellent app.
3. 1. Considering mobile as downsized or less popular experience If you consider mobile platform as less popular and downsized, then it’s time to rethink. Today mobile development platform is the fastest emerging space. Mobile apps perform on smaller screen sizes and are different in functionality and capacity but are equally important for your business than any other platform.
4. 2. Ignoring Cross-Platform App Development If your app is present only on a single mobile platforms then you are not reaching more than half of your target audience. The most popular mobile platforms are iOS and Android. Windows and BlackBerry OS are also following the trail. While designing a mobile app for your business, you have to ensure that it is built on cross platforms.
5. 3. Not considering the Speed Optimization This is one of the most critical things to be considered and can make or break your mobile app. The app users of today are become impatient at times while waiting for the app to load. If the response time or loading time of your app is high, the users will immediately lose interest and refrain from using it again.
6. 4. Overlooking the touch interface One of the key reasons for the failure of mobile apps is the ignorance of overlooking the touch screen factor. When the mobile app developers fail to address the difference between the touch based interface and mouse based interface, the result is an under-performing app with compromised design esthetics.
7. 5. Not acknowledging the connectivity issues This might not come as a direct disadvantages but it once important area to focus on.You will not find consistent data connection at all places. Sometimes the connection would be weak, intermittent, passing etc. Hence, you must attempt to create an app which can handle such inconsistencies and has the capacity to handle crumbling data connections without getting hanged every time.
8. 6. Ignoring Agile Approach of development ● There have been different development models adopted by developers for developing the mobile apps. The linear approach required the developers to gather requirements, develop them, create specifications, test them and then finally create the app. ● The more appropriate and faster development model is agile approach of development. One should adopt these models as it increases the pace of development and accommodate changes even in the middle of development phase.
9. Conclusion Businesses must consider these points in mind and avoid these mistakes to increase the acceptability of their mobile apps. If you have any query related to mobile app designing and development you can contact PixelCrayons: the leading mobile app development company in India.
10. How we can help? Give your business a boost by having strong Online presence through a stunning website. But you need to be very careful while selecting the web designing firm. Firstly check, analyze the well reputed web designing firms. Then select the best suitable for you according to your requirements and budget. At PixelCrayons, we are consistently working towards incorporating and harnessing new technologies and, therefore, offer all kind of support for website and mobile app design & development . If you wish to encompass this revolutionary technology in your business, then we would be more than delighted to assist you for your business model.
11. Find us on: Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Contact Details US Number: T: +1 347-630-9630 (0400 – 1330 HRS EST) UK Number: T: +44 1923-606-162 (0900 – 1900 HRS GMT) Australia Number: T: +61 2-8015-5687 (1300 - 2300 HRS AEST) www.pixelcrayons.com
Mobile app developers and app development forums are always talking about the various ways and means to develop great mobile software. Everyone ...
... to Avoid the Common Pitfalls of Mobile App ... mistakes that help you actually learn stuff. "We spoke with four leaders in mobile app ...
Use these helpful tips to navigate the treacherous waters of app development. Home. Top ... life by developing a mobile app. ... the most common mistakes ...
7 Mistakes to Avoid When Building Your Mobile App. ... Common misconceptions ... Avoid the mobile app development mistakes listed above and you will ...
Here is a list of mistakes to avoid when ... Mistakes to Avoid When Building Your First Mobile App . 10 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Building Your ...
The mobile app market is saturated ... top ten most common mistakes that designers can avoid. ... Top 10 Most Common Mobile App Design Mistakes ...
1. Considering mobile as downsized or less popular experience. If you consider mobile platform as less popular and downsized, then it’s time to rethink.
With the mobile app development industry touching unprecedented heights, they are also making way for advanced as well as inspiring business ideas. Read ...
Common mistakes This page describes ... page in your app. Irrelevant Cross Links. A common practice when a ... to the mobile page. A common ...
Security remains a top priority when it comes to mobile devices and applications. Based on the commissioned study by WeBroot, mobile tech security is vital ...