Published on April 25, 2014
Many farm CEOs who read my “Smart Farm Business Marketing Ideas” articles keep calling me to ask if I can help them... • “Mr Tayo, Good morning. I'm greatly pleased with your advice and sale strategies given to promote increase in yields and low over head costs. Please kindly permit me to use this avenue to request every assistance you could offer in getting buyers for my cat fish. I live in Akure, in Ondo state. I really need your help in this regard. I appreciate your sincere efforts and anticipated response. Thanks. from Engr Taiwo <surname removed>. 080<phone number removed>”
An article published in the Vanguard newspaper, a few days ago, had this title: • Nigeria: Plateau Poultry Farmers Cry Over Excess Harvest of Eggs (click to read). • In it, we are told the farmers asked the CEO of Grand Cereal and Oil Mills Ltd, producers of Vital feeds, to help them out by mopping up the excess eggs they were stuck with as a result of a glut currently being experienced. • For me, that request was not practical, since Grand Cereals is NOT an NGO, and the CEO needs to ensure spending done yields useful benefits, especially profits to the company. Buying more eggs than they have need for will therefore not really make sense.
1. Why your primary objective as a farm business owner should NOT be to produce eggs, chicken flesh, fish flesh, pig meat or any other farm products. • First be clear: Your number one priority is to make money. Your purpose is not to produce eggs chicken flesh, fish flesh or pig meat. That’s just a means to the end you want. And that end is profitable money making! • How you make that money is what I explain in my coaching program. If you sign up for my program, you’ll get full details of the HOW.
2. Why successful marketing of YOUR farm products today, CAN take much less time, effort, resources and money that you currently use. • The way to market what you sell has changed greatly. Today, you have to use multiple complementary different ways. • You need to make use of the much more efficient ways, to sell your products. There’s no point in short changing yourself. • The new methods take less time, effort, resources and money, to sell products and services. These methods also enable you earn extra money.
3. Why you need to make MORE profitable buyers of your farm products come to you, instead of going to them. • Stop thinking your buyers have to meet your physically to buy your physical products. They don’t have to meet you, or even see your farm to know you have something they need. You can use a system that helps them discover you and your farm products right where they may be – even on the other side of the world. And I’ll show you how to do that.
4. Why you need to make offers that are attractive to people with the means to buy your farm products in bulk. • Make buying from you more attractive for people with the means to buy bulk: It’s better to have a few people coming to buy large quantities of your products in one go, than to have many people coming to make small purchases.
5. Why selling farm products is NOT the only way to make money from YOUR farm. • Selling farm products is not the only way to make money from your farm. You may not immediately understand this, but take if from me. But without spending any money, you can make additional income from your farm business outside those your farm business attract. If you sign up, I’ll tell you what they are and how they work.(tm)
6. Why investing in paid advertising to sell your farm products will often be more HARMFUL, than helpful, to your farm business’ bottom line or profits! • Do EVERYTHING I teach you in this program DILIGFENTLY for at least 6 months, (though I recommend 1 year) before you spend any money on advertising of ANY sort. If you’re not willing to do that, please don’t get in touch with me. I don’t want clients to shortchange themselves. • I did not say before you get results. And I refer specifically to paid advertising. • I am averse to paid advertising because, for farm businesses, I find it take more than it gives in most markets.
7. Why, if and/or when you DO decide to use paid advertising, you'll be better off NOT paying cash for it (It's easier than you think. I have proof.) • Now, with that in mind, I also want tell you that as much as possible, if and when you do decide to use paid advertising, find ways to get it without paying cash. • Why? • Because as a farm business owner, the products you turn out have a lot of competition in the market. Look, the man producing poultry meat or eggs has to compete with another producer around, and also with imported poultry products. • You cannot afford to place advertising on a paid basis for such things, because you will end up shortchanging yourself in terms of profit margins. Instead as I said earlier, find a way to get it without paying cash for it. • Again if you sign up for my program, I’ll show you how to do it - including proof of how I did it for myself. Pay no attention to sellers of advertizing or media house practitioners who tell you it’s not possible.
8. Why you NEVER need to “beg” for buyers during farm product gluts of ANY sort! • My clients very often tell me what new product or service to develop, that will interest them. And this particular challenge was one that I'd actually foreseen that I would have to help out with. • In fact, I recently published a fictional story about a Farm Business couple (click now) as a basis for sharing my insights on what can be done: http://spontaneousdevelopment.com/s dnuggets/story-after-resolving-layers- feeding-problems-selling-increased- eggs-output-became-a-headache/
What You Need to Do Now... • Watch my introductory video (www.tinyurl.com/SFProducts) to learn details of 1 to 8 above. It also explains steps to signup for the preliminary Needs Analysis Session and purchase the DVD containing the full coaching video presentation. • And it will also give details of the optional Marketing Support Service I offer to work with you.
If you signup, I’ll prepare a Farm Product Sales & Marketing Action Plan based on my assessment of your needs during our session. 1. Signup for the Needs Analysis Session (Fee = N10k) 2. Purchase the DVD (Fee = N25k) • The full DVD contains a video that gives step by step descriptions and explanations of strategies to find profitable buyers. It also includes a PDF containing FIVE (5) of my best Farm Business Marketing Ideas Articles that you can study.
Details of the optional Marketing Support Service I offer to work with you. 3. I work with you for a FULL month to implement the Marketing Action Plan I prepare for you. 4. I use my contacts and networks to identify potential bulk buyers and sales outlets for your products 5. I build a sales leads generating Web Marketing System based Website for your Farm Business. 4. I setup Smart Social Media Marketing Channels (what you post on 3, automatically appears on each them) 5. I create a smart E-mail Newsletter Marketing System. There’s more. Let me know if you’re interested. Email email@example.com
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
... particularly your key strengths. In my coaching ... about in personal marketing on ... quality improvement programs all the way ...
... designing and implementing marketing programs and ... Article video marketing; ... B2B marketing involves one business marketing a product or service ...
Ideas, advice, news and tools from Yahoo Small Business Advisor to start, grow, manage and finance your business. Articles, video, package tracking, loan ...
Visit our website for real estate marketing products ... personal marketing and mailing programs. ... Videos Live Chat Product Pricing ...
Learn how and when to use charts and graphs, ... spreadsheet program and you're ... some marketing activity to promote these product lines to ...