Published on March 15, 2016
1. Competence HIGH SelfReliance HIGH LOW Direct Coach and support Partner The Coachee does not yet understand the task and what is expected of him. He will be unsure of himself and his ability to perform The Coachee is growing in confidence and is looking for a deeper understanding and recognition for successful performance The Coachee can perform the task successfully on his own. He is self reliant and wants to be trusted and supported when necessary
3. • – • • • – – • •
4. Social gaze
5. • Turkish based, significant European brewer • CSR and Corporate Governance importance with tradition of family ownership Mentoring Scheme Goals • professional and personal growth • exchange experience, know-how & knowledge • personal development, professional relationships • learn mentoring & coaching methodology • support international corporate culture Further information from scheme consultants Tim Bright www.oneworldconsulting.com and David Megginson
6. Summary of Programme • One year mentoring programme, recommended one mentoring meeting per month, of 2 hours. • Participants are volunteers • Not used as an assessment or evaluation tool. • Only two rules – confidentiality and mentors and line managers not to discuss the mentee. • Initial workshops in Moscow for 3 days. • 360 degrees feedback and networking event and mentee feedback to assist with matching • Matched on third day and held initial meeting • Budget agreed for next 2 meetings to be face to face then up to pairs - face to face; email and video conference - blended mentoring
7. British American Tobacco • BAT Business and Leaders Program • Began with Action Learning • Next 12 months – 6 intensive two-day events – 12 group coaching tutorials – 12 individual coaching sessions • Coaches and Senior leaders monitored new skill transfer to the workplace Robson, 2004
8. Results • Improved work habits and work climate • New and advanced skills • Nonparticipants notice positive changes • Heightened sense of confidence • Positive changes also impacted personal life • Initiative • Development and advancement
9. Wisma Metropolitan I, 14th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29, Jakarta 12920 , INDONESIA Ph: (+62-21) 2510652 Fax: (+62-21) 2510652 www.peoplesearchindonesia.com People Search INDONESIAExecutive Search Recruitment Solution Be part of our TALENT network Coaching Program
10. Integrated Coaching Program Wisma Metropolitan I, 14th floor Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29, Jakarta 12920 , INDONESIA Ph: (+62-21) 2510652 Fax: (+62-21) 2510652 www.peoplesearchindonesia.com On Boarding Coaching by function Leader Coaching First 3 Months First 2 projects Technical guidance Close monitoring End of 3 months review IDP Starting year with development program On Going Performance Monthly coaching Performance Review Performance discussion
11. Mentoring Program in Nielsen
12. Mentoring Page 116 • Selection • Matching Announcement • Mentor • Mentee • Manager • Skill tips and traps • Exchange of goals Orientation First Meeting • Mentors • Mentees Check in Completion MENTORING PROGRAM
13. Listen & Understand Interests & Gaps Surface Real Issues Clarify Perspectives Summarize Key Points Identify Actions Follow Up from Previous meeting MENTORING MODEL
14. THE PERSPECTIVE The OpportunitiesThe Role The organization
15. THE MENTEE’S INTEREST NEW IDEAS ARE
16. University Relation Recruitment Process Selection for ELP G A P E L P On-boarding / Orientation Program Continuing ELP program Development Path for GAP Emerging Leaders Program Target Participants • Selected GAP participants who gain the highest Performance Appraisal results during the GAP program Number of recruitments • 4 graduates (4 CS) Duration • 18-months program Methodology • provides rotational assignments in the following functions: • new business development, • product management, • research/data analysis, • sales support, • Marketing/PR. • Allocated Mentor
17. “Indonesia 2014” Program Process RoadmapNomination Selecting participants -Calibration with Executive Team On boarding program + Individual Assessment Workshop & Team building activity + Individual Career Development Plan + Individual Rotation Plan January, 2011 Mar, 2011 Nov, 2011 Final Presentation& Graduation PHASE I Selection Period PHASE III ELP Program and Rotations April, 2011 PHASE II GAP Program April, 2013 becomes a manager! CS CR GBS CR/ RMS/GBS PSUCS RMS 3 Long rotations: 5 months, in Business Units 2 Short rotation: 1.5 months, in Corporate Functions and GBS Assigned Mentorship Graduate 2011.05 2013.12 2-2.5 years Page 121 Oct, 2011
During the counseling session with junior faculty, ... Additional information about counseling and mentoring are: Counseling. ... Coaching and Mentoring: ...
List of counseling topics Counseling is the activity of the ... Life coaching; Mentoring; Mentorship; Personal coaching; Systemic coaching; Common areas.
A practical guide to give effective coaching, mentoring and counselling session for your team
... but coaching differs from mentoring in focusing on specific tasks or ... Although life coaches may have studied counseling psychology or related ...
Coaching, Counseling, Mentoring ... • Supervisors’ coaching skills are improved and ... • The need for a counseling session may be tied to ...
... This page explains coaching, mentoring and counseling and how to apply ... Mentoring, coaching and counseling are ... Complimentary Coaching Sessions.
Home; About Us; Services; Contact Us; About Counseling, Mentoring and Coaching. Tina loves mentoring/coaching sessions to build your personal intuitive skills.
View 6080 Mentoring/counseling posts, presentations, experts, and more. ... Difference Between Coaching, Mentoring & Counseling Views 161 views.
Coaching and mentoring processes. Individual and management development can take place in ... Differences between counselling and coaching. Counselling, ...