Published on January 28, 2016
1. CASE STUDY ANALYSIS Clocky: The Runaway Alarm Clock BY DINKER VAID
2. 1. Case synopsis 2 3 4 5 6 Gauri Nanda is the creator of a new innovative product: a named Clocky Alarm Clock that besides the ring, wheel around the room to force its owner to get out of bed. Assaulted by the media attention and the interest of consumers,. But the debut capacity Clocky at least one year must navigate a series of challenges and difficult decisions in order to effectively bring your product to market. SYNOPSIS:
3. 1 2. Case problem 3 4 5 6 PROBLEMS: Price of clocky is very high as compared to other clocks. Nobody would waste $50 for a clock which they can get at just $10. Quality of clocky was a big concern for both Gauri Nanda & consumers. Clocky was made of plastic or chrome body which can be easily broken Gauri Nanda was stuck with small shops and speciality boutiques to sell clocky. Not much of publicity.
4. 1 2. 3. Situational analysis 4 5 6 The last innovation that changed the clock business was made by General Electric – Telechron in 1950’s. October 2005 - The runaway clock, made by Gauri Nanda. One of the best technological breakthrough in clock business which revolutionized the market. Clocky spread like a virus in the United States market. Clocky created a benchmark in the market because of its features and design.
5. 1 2. 3 4. EXHIBITS 5 6 LIVING QULAITY THAN THE PUZZLE EXAM AND OTHER CLOCKS
6. 1 2. 3 4 5. Recommendations/Conclusions 6 Clocky was first introduced through small stored & speciality boutiques, which didn’t do enough publicity of the product. Should go for Selling at high end shops at Malls & Target the High Income Market Introducing new product line could also increase sales Can Use non breakable Material Which should be Cheap and also Better in Strength & Durability. Clocky fixed their price at $50 which was very high. Problem Can be easily solved if the price of the product be lowered, lowering Mark Up Price.
Gauri Nanda is the creator of an innovative new product: an alarm clock called Clocky that, in addition to ringing, rolls through the room, to force to get ...
Clocky The Runaway Alarm Clock Case Solution, Clocky The Runaway Alarm Clock Case Analysis ... an alarm clock named Clocky that in addition to ...
... an alarm clock named Clocky that, ... market analysis, and PR management. ... "Clocky: The Runaway Alarm Clock."
Clocky The Runaway Alarm Clock Case ... choosing the proper channel potential partnerships manufacturing issues market analysis and PR ...
... The Runaway Alarm Clock Case Solution, Clocky: The Runaway ... The Runaway Alarm Clock Analysis, Clocky: ... Analysis; Harvard Case Study Analysis ...
Clocky – the Runaway Alarm Clock Clocky – The Runaway Alarm Clock | Case Analysis Group 3 | | Problem Statement Even though Clocky was the ...
HBS Cases: Clocky, the Runaway Alarm Clock ... In the meantime, Ofek invites Nanda to attend his class when the Clocky cases are taught.
Clocky: The Runaway Alarm Clock The Problem Analysis Background ... Clocky 2.0 Competitive Analysis Manufacturing Distribution Clocky retails at same ...