Published on March 4, 2014
CLAT 2014 11TH MAY 2014 How to fill up the form? Sushant Lok-1 and Sec-14
STEPS TO FOLLOW: 1. Go to CLAT website (www.clat.ac.in)
2. Scroll down and click on “Under-Graduate Courses – Apply Now”
3. You will be redirected to ug.clat.ac.in. Go to “Apply for CLAT 2014”
4. After completing the registration process, log in to your account.
5. After logging in, you will be able to access the CLAT -2014 form which is divided into four categories: Basic, Address, Academic and Payment
6. Coming to the Basic Section, fill in all the details correctly. If you are not availing the benefit of any Domicile, select “others” from the list. If you are selecting any Domicile, then you have to upload the respective Domicile Certificate in the Academic Section. After finishing this section, Click ‘Save’ to proceed to next section.
7. After finishing the Basic Section, you move to the Address Section, wherein you have to fill up the Address Details and Details of parents. After filling all the details, click on “Save” to move to the next section.
8. After completing the Address section, you are directed to Academic Section. In the Academic Details, if you fill the Qualifying Exam as “10+2”, and it’s status as “appearing”, then you have to upload the SSC Marksheet i.e. Class 10th Marksheet.
If you fill the qualifying exam as “10+2” and its status as “Passed” then you have to upload SSC Marksheet i.e. Class 10th marksheet, as well as HSC Marksheet i.e. Class 12th Marksheet. Press “save” to move on to the payment gateway and make the payment accordingly.
THIS MIGHT BE HELPFUL…… ATTESTATION AND UPLOADING: 1.Attestation means taking a photocopy of your original documents (Birth Certificate, SSC Marksheet, HSC Marksheet (if applicable) and Domicile Certificate (if availing the benefit) and getting it stamped and signed by a Gazetted Officer (who is not related to you in any way). 2.Then get that photocopy scanned and upload it. 3.You are not required to attest your photograph, signature and your parent’s signature. 4.The documents mentioned in point 1 need to be submitted in original at the time of admission in the law school.
ATTESTATION AND UPLOADING: The scanned attested photocopies of the documents to be uploaded in the PDF format by a candidate depending on the applicability are: (a) Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) (b) Disability Certificate (Persons With Disability, P.W.D.) (c) Special Category certificate like E.B.C.; B.C.; W.B.C.; D.F.F.; S.E.B.C.; Ancestral residents of village Sidhuwal, District Patiala; Son / Daughter of Defense Personnel Deployed in U.P. or Defense Personnel of U.P. either retired or killed/ disabled in action; Dependant of Freedom Fighter of U.P. and Kashmiri Migrant. (d) Certificates in support of One's Claim for NRI/NRI Sponsored Candidate. (e) Domicile Certificate in support of one's claim for consideration under State Quota
CERTAIN INSTANCES: 1. If you are a student who has passed Class 12 th but appearing for Compartment exam this year: In a case like this, you are supposed to upload your Class 10 th Marksheet and fill the status as “appearing” for “10+2”. And then at the time of admission you will have to produce your Marksheet inclusive of the compartment examination. 2. If you belong to Chandigarh, your domicile will be Haryana, but there is no option of Haryana in the drop down list in the form. What option do you select? If you belong to a certain place, you will surely have a domicile. But you are required to fill in the Domicile only if that state is providing any benefit. So, you will see that there is no option of Haryana in the dropdown menu. In such cases, you have to choose “others” from the list.
3. If you are an NRI, and you achieve a very good score in CLAT - 2014, will you be able to get admission in college not having NRI quota (Example – NLSIU Bangalore) ? As the CLAT 2014 Committee has not released the CLAT Brochure uptill now, going by the previous instances, NRI students who have secured a high score have been considered under General Category and given the deserving college.
For more information / counselling: • A-957, Lower ground floor, Sushant Lok-1 • 0124-4059868 or 9953073699 • M-21, Ground floor, Old DLF Colony, Sec-14 • 0124-4203452 or 9873313699 • www.clgurgaon.co.in Thanks!
THANK YOU !!
Career Launcher Gurgaon provides CAT, CLAT, Engineering, Medical, BBA Coaching Classes. Connect CL Gurgaon for entrance ... Study material in the form of ...
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) ... Instructions for Candidates Downloading ... The Challan form for offline payment of application fee will be available ...
Looking for CLAT Coaching Classes in ... in Gurgaon; CLAT Coaching ... students. 4 out of top 5 and 69 out of top 100 in CLAT 2014 were from CL.
Law Prep Trainers are the organizers to the Law Prep Tutorials at Gurgaon ... important exams in April May 2014; last day of form filling and ... CLAT 2014 ...
Get admissions to India's top NLUs with Law Entrance Coaching for CLAT,AILET,LSAT,SET. Know more about CL LST CLAT Coaching, ...
... and instructions regarding the CLAT fee ... 2014; By CLAT Guide; Application form; ... the CLAT 2016 application form. CLAT 2016 form filling ...
Career Launcher offers entrance coaching for CAT, ... Preparing for CLAT, AILET, ... CL prepares you for IIM Indore's IPM Test.
clat exam courses about eligibility how to apply exam centers selection process syllabus top colleges placements notifications; law exam : clat lsat ...