Published on December 18, 2016
2. ROUND 1 10 marks will be awarded for each correct question. For passed questions, only 5 marks will be awarded. No negatives in this round.
3. 1.Name the tallest building in southern hemisphere?
4. Q1 (QUEENSLAND NO 1) RESIDENTIAL TOWER IN AUSTRALIA HEIGHT -322.5 M
5. 2.IDENTIFY THE PERSON IN THE FIGURE?
6. JOHN SMEATON FIRST SELF PROCLAIMED CIVIL ENGINEER KNOWN AS FATHER OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
7. 3.----------------- IS A NICK NAME GIVEN TO A COMPLICATED OR MASSIVELY INTERTWINED ROAD TRAFFIC INTERCHANGE
8. SPAGHETTI JUNCTION SIMILAR TO A TYPE OF FOOD
9. 4. 1 cent=__________ square meters?
10. 1 cent=40.5 sq.meters
11. LETS MOVE TO ROUND TWO
12. RULES Contestants provided with 3 jumbled words. 5 marks awarded for each correctly identified word. (ie., 15 marks for answering the question completely) No negatives awarded.
13. Team 1 LNLIET OISITTANEM SLAGS
14. LINTEL ESTIMATION GLASS
15. TEAM 2 ETENMC OTNTRATSNPROAI ERRTTSUUC
16. CEMENT TRANSPORTATION STRUCTURE
17. TEAM 3 SYGPM EIRBGD NMARLIA
18. GYPSM BRIDGE LAMINAR
19. TEAM 4 AORRMT DRIREG ELXFREU
20. MORTAR GIRDER FLEXURE
21. THE SCORES ARE
22. RULES Contestants given a set of four clues. For answering on: First clue - 20 marks awarded Second clue - 15 marks awarded Third clue - 10 marks awarded Fourth clue - 5 marks awarded Negative of 10 marks given for wrong answer.
23. TEAM 4 IT IS A BIM SOFTWARE VERSION 1.0 WAS RELEASED ON APRIL 5,2000 IT ALLOW USERS TO DESIGN A BUILDING AND STRUCTURE AND ITS COMPONENTS IN 3D IT IS AN AUTODESK PRODUCT (NOT AUTOCAD &3DS MAX)
25. TEAM 3 ITS HEADQUARTERS IS AT BANGLORE THE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED IN 1978 ITS MOTTO IS ‘CREATING TOMORROW TODAY’ OWNERS OF DELHI DARE DEVILS IPL TEAM
26. GMR GROUP
27. TEAM 2 A LATIN AMERICAN CITY 4TH MOST POPULOUS CITY IN BRAZIL WAS PLANNED AND DEVELOPED IN 1956 FEDERAL CAPITAL OF BRAZIL
29. TEAM 1 A sub discipline of civil engineering Term ‘doublet’ is associated with this sub discipline Shake table test Deals with limiting of seismic risks to socio economic levels
30. Earthquake engineering
31. LETS CHECK OUT SCORES
32. RULES FROM A PILE OF PICTURES YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT A COMMON LINK CONNECTING THEM Each correct answer awarded 30 marks. A negative of 15 marks for each wrong answer. Special clue card will be issued on request ,exclusive to this round. But you will gain only 15 marks for correct answer after gaining clue card
33. TEAM 1
34. Burj Al Arab Located on Dubai,UAE Architect Tom Wright Panorama of Jumeirah Owned and operated by Jumeirah Andre agassi playing on top of helipad above
36. Laurie baker Birmingham institute of art and design ,where he studied Elizabeth baker Dakshina chitra designed by him Front page illustration of book about him by his wife
37. KOCHI All famous land marks of kochi
38. Buildings taller than 500 m
39. Rules Each team will be asked 2 questions. 10 marks awarded for each correct answer. No negatives will be there. Pass option is available
40. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
41. St basil’s cathedral ,Russia
42. Buckingham Palace
43. Sultan Ahmed Mosque
44. Victoria memorial
45. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
46. 30 St Mary Axe (gherkin)
47. Chrysler building
48. So scores are……
49. rules Round checks civil engineering passsion in you. You can select the topic here. 20 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. Negative of 5 marks for wrong answer
50. WHICH IS THE LONGEST TRAIN SERVICE IN INDIA NOW?
51. DIBRUGARH KANYAKUMARI VIVEK EXPRESS 4238 KM 3.5 DAYS
52. IDENTIFY THIS TEST?
53. PLATE LOAD TEST USED FOR DETERMINING ULTIMATE BEARING CAPACITY OF SOIL AND SETTLEMENT UNDER GIVEN LOAD
54. IDENTIFY THE ORGANISATION FROM THIS LOGO?
55. WORLD GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL THIS ORGANISATION ACT AS AN UMBRELLA ORGANISATION FOR VARIOUS GREEN BUILDING MOVEMENTS ACROSS GLOBE
56. ALL ARE FAMILIAR WITH HARD HATS .ACCORDING TO ITS COLOUR CODE YELLOW –WORKERS WHITE - STAFF/VISITORS RED -???
57. FIRE FIGHTERS/ELECTRICIANS Red: Fire Fighters / Electricians Green: First Aiders / Utility operators Yellow: Workers / All White : Staff / Visitors Blue: Contract workers / Casuals
58. A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VOIDED BIAXIAL SLAB IN WHICH ELLIPSOIDS ARE LOCKED BETWEEN TOP AND BOTTOM REINFORCEMENT MESHES.WHAT THIS TECHNOLOGY CALLED?
59. BUBBLE DECK Technology
60. Expand USEPA?
61. UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
62. RULES THIS ROUND,WILL TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON TOPIC DAMS AND RESERVOIRS. EACH CORRECT ANSWER WILL GAIN YOU 25 MARKS . CAREFUL,IF YOU ANSWER WRONG YOU WILL LOOSE 10 VALUBLE POINTS
63. Team 1
64. You just saw the video of nurek dam,which is the second tallest man made dam in world.In which central asian country it is situated?
65. Team 2
66. The Tehri Dam is the highest dam in India and one of the tallest in the world. It is a multi-purpose rock and earth-fill embankment dam on the Bhagirathi River near Tehri in Uttarakhand, India.what is its height?
67. Team 3
68. the process of removing out-dated, dangerous, or ecologically damaging dams from river systems is called?
69. Team 4
70. Across which river the Three Gorges Dam is constructed?
71. So lets check out the final scores