Published on September 29, 2015
1. CHANGE MANAGEMENT ByYudiFlasheR
2. Change Management Business Assesment IT Strategy Development Customer Managament Business – IT Alignment Operation Bridge Incident Management Operation Managment Problem Management Service Planning Availablelity Management Service Level Managemet Capacity Managment Security managmenet Cost Managment Release to Production Build AndTesting Configuration Management Change Management Service Delivery Assurance Change Management
3. Change Management Goal Mengimplementasikan Perubahan yang disetujui secara efesien, dan dengan resiko sudah di indentifikasi dan layanan terkini dari sebuah Teknologi Informasi
4. Change Management Responsibilities Review and Closure Monitoring & Reporting Chairing CAB CAB/EC Accepting Recording & Filtering Change Manage & Coordinate Implementation Assesing Impact, Cost, Benefit,And Risk Of Proposed Chane Justification & Approval Of Change Change Management
5. Terminology Change ◦ The Addition, Modificaion or Removal Of Approved, Supported or baseline Cis Request For Change ◦ Form, or Screen, Used to record details of a request for a change to any CI or Procedures Forward Schedule of Change ◦ Schedule that contaians details of all tha changes aproves for implementation and their proposed implementation dates
6. Change Management Process Monitoring Planning Build Test Implementation Registration Classification Approval Authorization Implementation Evalution (PIR) RfC Refusal Refusal Backout
7. Request for Change (RfC) Scope Hardware Software Documentation Enviroment SLA etc CIs Change Sponsor & Originator Chnage Advisory Board etc Justification Cotegory Proirity Resources Estimates Service Impact What, Why, When RfC
8. Priority Setting Urgent ◦ Change Necessary now ( Otherwise severe business impact) approval by CAB High ◦ Change Needed as soon as possible ( Potentially damaging) Medium ◦ Change All Solve irritating errors or missing functionally ( Can be Schedule ) Low ◦ Change Leads to Minor Improvements ( That are Not Contractually)
9. Impact of Change Standart ◦ The chaange may be excuted without prior contact with tha change manager Category 1 ◦ Little impact on current services.The Change manager is Entitled to Authorize the RfC Category 2 ◦ Clear Impact on Services.The RfC Must be Dicussed in The CAB,The Change Manager requests advice on authorization and planning Category 3 ◦ Significant impact on the services and the business, considerable manpower and/or resouces needed. Management is inveloved in the decision process
10. The Change Advisory Board (CAB) CAB Finance Manager Release Manager Problem Manager Senior Business Representation Other as Required Application Manager Service Level Manager Change Manager (Chair)
11. Relationships Change Management Assesment Impact Change Management Authorize Change Release Management Controls Realese of New Version Of Software or Hadware if Required to Implement Change Capacity Management Assesses Impact On Business & IT Performance Configuration Management Identifies Areas Impacted Confoguration Management Updates Records
Change management is an IT service management discipline. The objective of change management in this context is to ensure that standardized methods and ...
ITIL Best Practices IT Change Management ... SunView Software White Paper Series: ... change is constant in IT, Change Management is often the best ...
ITIL, formerly an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is a set of practices for IT Service Management (ITSM) that focuses on ...
ITIL Webinar Series: Unraveling Change Management TechExcel. ... CSU ITIL v3 Change Management Process Relationships - Duration: 9:04.
Change Management. aus Wikipedia, der freien Enzyklopädie (Weitergeleitet von Change-Management) ... Change Management (ITIL), ein Begriff aus der Informatik;
The Business-Focused, Best-Practice Guide to Succeeding with ITIL Change and Release Management. ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library ...
ITIL V3: Managing Application and Infrastructure Changes Preface IT service providers need to offer services that deliver new business opportunities whilst
ITIL Change Management The ITIL® Process Map V3 2011 Edition: ... Change Closure ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.