Published on December 27, 2007
CGM Metrics Industry Analysis A Contrarian Proposal Alan D. WIlensky, Analyst, vCastProﬁles
• Establishing the Practice of CGM Services is not centered solely on Technology. • The primary hindrance comes not from the early sector leaders – Cymfony, Umbria, Etc. • The multi-billion dollar brand equity and consumer demographics agencies are total owners of the Fortune 1000 in CPG, CE, Automotive, Etc. • Mid-Market companies do not control enough brand equity to beneﬁt from CGM services due to low-frequency of quot;mentionsquot;. • However, the SME is the recipient of brand choices, and must adjust philosophy as to catalogs, relationships, and services outcomes.
• Cymfony Acquired by TNS • An Advertising Research Conglomerate • One Step Below Brand Equity • What Does This Mean? • Cymfony Topped Out Production / Hiring • Brand Suitors NOT Interested
• Agencies – Zero Tech Footprint (Umbria) • CGM Hybrid Practices (Cymfony, Buzzmetircs) • ASP models absent, but not undeclared • Other metrics (Inﬂuence, Buzzlogic) • Expert Consultants (i-Alias,You-Know) • Integrators – IBM, EDMS soon
• Custom to Syndicated Research – more cost efﬁcient • Low Cost or Free via UTB – via blog hosts and aggregators • M&A – early indications of shift to advertising analytics support, and failure to impress brand equity giants – trend too early to call
• MNC: Fortune 500 CPG, CE, and Automotive spends 100's M to billions on brand equity • Curious about CGM, threw a few bones to the leaders • Concerned that there are no standards between vendors – measurements differ for identical training sets. Disconcerting. • Awaiting integrated solutions with full metrics
• SME: Tough nut to crack – victim, not owner of brand. • Greatest Disruptive Opportunities !! • Q: An empty, unexploited sector – why? • A: Requires creativity, resources, tangential thinking • Needs a ﬂex model to span MNC services that connect to SME's that represent their brands, and… • A model that delivers daily, cost effective, actionable brand intelligence. • Current CSA offerings are woefully inadequate for both the MNC and especially
Customer Relationship Management Business Process Management Business Rules Engine Business Intelligence Text Analytics + Enterprise wide applications = Strategic decision making Previous Flair Report basically accurate, but market model is signiﬁcantly more in ﬂux, dependent on classic brand services, and needs to supersede state of technology.
• SME wants product line performance data • MNC wants dealer and distributor outcome data • Both have CS data – can sanitize and open to both. • Reconcile CS data and CS outcomes with highly targeted CGM metrics – • Highly Accurate and Structured Ontology – Brand, Product, Distributor, Dealer, Customer, Contact, Reason, Outcome. • SME monitors and adjusts product lines and
• Will companies open CS data from call centers? • How to Incentivize? There are big wins for both. • MNC through SME connection as distribution, retailer and dealer chains have contiguous CS and shared brand/product performance monitoring concerns. • But from different perspectives
Balanced Services CSA Early Sector • Integrates with Call No Integration Mimics Brand Equity Center Practices, and badly at • Measures Performance that. No standards from vendor to vendor • Veriﬁes Catalog Choices Soon to be commoditized No continuity, stops at • Tracks Brand and subjective language, and Channels through most is less authoritative than consumer touch points . panels and surveys. • Complex Technical Engagements at ﬁrst, but gets better as
• The Universal Taxonomy of Customer Service and Product Performance Outcomes • Unambiguous Grading of Entire Retail or B2B chain that uniﬁes mentions of brand, products, interactions, outcomes, and CGM • Tight Modular Ontologies – Directly Actionable • No nonsense predictors of catalog performance
ƒ CMA CGM BLOG; Select a language. English > ... EVOLUTION. l Modify Search. General Information. Delivery Date: 5/24/2015: Line service: FBLC: Deployment ...
Am 19. Juni 2013 fand am Flughafen Zürich – Kloten im Hotel Radisson Blu die diesjährige EVOLUTION statt. Etwa 70 Kunden, Interessenten und Partner ...
Kundenevent CGM PHOENIX - Die nachhaltige KIS (R)evolution 26. April 2016 Olten
TRANSAT Service Evolution ... G Open the menu l Open the search block _ Open the social network block U Open the login block
CGM--a technology in evolution. on ResearchGate, the professional network for scientists.
CMA CGM informs its customers that the frequency of its SEAS 1 Service linking Asia to South America East Coast is to become fortnightly
MV Switchgear for Distribution Network Solutions cgm.3 f t ompac rMu stem The quality of the products designed, manufactured and installed by Ormazabal is ...
Die Arbeitsgruppe Industrie 4.0 des Landesverbandes Baden-Württemberg der CGM, ... Arbeitsgestaltung sprechen kann oder der Begriff Evolution ...
Requirements Evolution and Evolution Requirements with Constrained Goal Models? Chi Mai Nguyen, Roberto Sebastiani, Paolo Giorgini, and John Mylopoulos